if my bankrolls is 0.2 mil us
and i willing to play 1 kelly

how should i spread
if near tc2 i should bet max ?
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
September 4th, 2014 at 12:11:32 PM permalink
This is kind of a hacky post about a game. You didn't provide other rules such as H17/S17. I assume by 'hole card' you mean it's American style where the dealer takes a hole card and checks for blackjack?

Assuming it's H17 (as most low limit 8D games are) then I'm showing a HE of: .55% (https://wizardofodds.com/games/blackjack/calculator/) This isn't your first post I've seen where you're asking for the house edge. Please use the Wizards FREE house edge calculator, then we don't have to waste time figuring out the games actual house edge after asking for the rest of the playing conditions.

Most importantly, you mention they cut off 3 out of the 8 decks. 62.5% PEN is pretty awful for 8D. You'd need a pretty massive spread to account for that horrible penetration, something like 1-30 or even more. You'd also need to get your max bet out around TC +3. IF you could even get away with spreading this much, which I doubt you can, then you'd need a pretty huge bankroll to sustain the massive swings. When you say your BR is .2 mil us, does that mean $200,000? If you're that well off to have that kind of a bankroll you really need to invest in professional software from Qfit or somewhere.

Overall it sounds like a waste mostly because of the shitty PEN and because you don't seem to be willing to put enough effort in to beating the game, which is well indicated by your post and others I've seen from you. Beating a game of blackjack starts away from the table with simple things like house edge calculations, bet sizing, and bankroll management.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
September 4th, 2014 at 12:24:52 PM permalink
Do you have access to better rules at a higher table minimum? Of course you'd still need decent pen.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
  • Jump to: