Stocks72
Stocks72
  • Threads: 7
August 10th, 2014 at 8:08:33 AM permalink
Played High Limit room first stay there and did very well...

Went back 2 months later and lost a little at general tables

Went back again and realized every time after I played first shoe, the remaining shoes got cut at 40%. A six deck shoe. $50 table.

I would leave the table wander around and watch the table now and then, and new players would get cut card at 25%.

SO I would sit down again and shoe gets cut at 40% or more again. Of course I didn't complain, didn't want the attention. I don't think the other players realized what was going on though. So I left.

I'm done with Mohegan Sun Pocono Downs....Back to Sands or AC I guess.
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
  • Threads: 116
August 10th, 2014 at 8:12:04 AM permalink
seems very very strange- I have never seen that and I def would have noticed-
they do weird things there also
they have no side bet at all in pai gow - which is almost unheard of - not only that if you play two hands they make you set the second one house way-
I also played about 15 hands of bacarrat where the girl didnt take out commission -
did not really like the place - but did get some great match play offers - poker room is in the dungeon and a million miles from anything-
hotel wasnt bad though and have some decent comps since you can use them in the retail stores
The bet will not be paid- not now not ever
ChowSoy
ChowSoy
  • Threads: 0
August 10th, 2014 at 9:23:17 AM permalink
The Hotel is rather nice, the gym facilities first class, the rather attractive female dealer took commission off me each time, not that I minded.
DMSCR
DMSCR
  • Threads: 5
August 11th, 2014 at 9:42:20 PM permalink
Quote: ChowSoy

The Hotel is rather nice, the gym facilities first class, the rather attractive female dealer took commission off me each time, not that I minded.

You are such a liar! LOL. You are not even in the U.S.
  • Jump to: