juiciejennie
juiciejennie
  • Threads: 3
August 4th, 2014 at 11:49:46 PM permalink
Hi all! It's been awhile since I have posted anything here let alone browse this site! Well, few exciting things happened best one being that I won my first blackjack tourney!!!~ more on that later (maybe baby!)
Sooo I was comped free rooms during the summerfest tournaments; I just got back last week from the summerfest bingo tourney and I am going back to Vegas again on august 18-21 for the blackjack tourney held at Harrah's (originally was at Flamingo's but guess they changed location); anybody know anything about this blackjack tournament? Apparently they don't give much detail until after you check-in! I already emailed Caesar's customer service etc and they said (more) details will be given on the day I check in!
Well I am staying at Flamingo's this time! I never played there til my last trip (during the blingo tourney which was held at Flamingo's) and played at Flamingo's for first time and I loved it!! Idk if I was just lucky everytime I sat at the tables...but I walked away winning almost 1k...~~~
sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
August 5th, 2014 at 10:45:02 AM permalink
Quote: juiciejennie

Hi all! It's been awhile since I have posted anything here let alone browse this site! Well, few exciting things happened best one being that I won my first blackjack tourney!!!~ more on that later (maybe baby!)
Sooo I was comped free rooms during the summerfest tournaments; I just got back last week from the summerfest bingo tourney and I am going back to Vegas again on august 18-21 for the blackjack tourney held at Harrah's (originally was at Flamingo's but guess they changed location); anybody know anything about this blackjack tournament? Apparently they don't give much detail until after you check-in! I already emailed Caesar's customer service etc and they said (more) details will be given on the day I check in!
Well I am staying at Flamingo's this time! I never played there til my last trip (during the blingo tourney which was held at Flamingo's) and played at Flamingo's for first time and I loved it!! Idk if I was just lucky everytime I sat at the tables...but I walked away winning almost 1k...~~~

wow! how did everyone miss this thread?

welcome back again JJ
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
August 5th, 2014 at 10:48:14 AM permalink
Quote: sodawater

welcome back again JJ

Good question. Good luck in the tournament!
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 264
August 5th, 2014 at 2:50:48 PM permalink
Ditto, good luck in the tournament, hey hey.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
juiciejennie
juiciejennie
August 5th, 2014 at 8:03:14 PM permalink

welcome back again JJ

thanks!~
juiciejennie
juiciejennie
August 5th, 2014 at 8:03:32 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

Good question. Good luck in the tournament!

graciass
juiciejennie
juiciejennie
August 5th, 2014 at 8:03:59 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Ditto, good luck in the tournament, hey hey.

thank ya very much, hay hay!
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
August 6th, 2014 at 10:38:56 AM permalink
Jennifer, are you planning on meeting any forum members to play a little blackjack?
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
juiciejennie
juiciejennie
August 6th, 2014 at 1:10:03 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

Jennifer, are you planning on meeting any forum members to play a little blackjack?

hopefully i will meet My crush!! And we don't have to necessarily (only) play bj...~~~
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
August 6th, 2014 at 1:17:26 PM permalink

hopefully i will meet My crush!! And we don't have to necessarily (only) play bj...~~~

What? I didn't know we were meeting. I guess I could fly out that weekend....
juiciejennie
juiciejennie
August 6th, 2014 at 1:35:55 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

What? I didn't know we were meeting. I guess I could fly out that weekend....

aww ur so funny! funny bunny! i am going to be in vegas aug. 18-21 at the flamingo!~
sodawater
sodawater
August 6th, 2014 at 2:12:20 PM permalink

aww ur so funny! funny bunny! i am going to be in vegas aug. 18-21 at the flamingo!~

Chippies ahoy!
juiciejennie
juiciejennie
August 6th, 2014 at 3:26:37 PM permalink

Chippies ahoy!

k this is getting old...can I just make it clear that I don't hustle, need or ask for chips from anyone I gamble with my own money; just because my one comment where I said "chippies too"... so that labels me as some chip hustler??? OK
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
August 6th, 2014 at 3:49:53 PM permalink
Good thing this tournament is not at Foxwoods!
sodawater
sodawater
August 6th, 2014 at 9:27:53 PM permalink

k this is getting old...can I just make it clear that I don't hustle, need or ask for chips from anyone I gamble with my own money; just because my one comment where I said "chippies too"... so that labels me as some chip hustler??? OK

I wasn't labeling you as a chip hustler. I was merely referencing your unique manner of speech.
juiciejennie
juiciejennie
August 6th, 2014 at 9:53:16 PM permalink

I wasn't labeling you as a chip hustler. I was merely referencing your unique manner of speech.

oh k sorry i misunderstood!~
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 264
August 7th, 2014 at 3:10:31 PM permalink

can I just make it clear that I don't hustle, need or ask for chips from anyone I gamble with my own money

Well yes, yes you may. Duly noted !
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
  • Jump to: