bj4fun
bj4fun
  • Threads: 21
July 6th, 2014 at 2:01:21 PM permalink
I was playing red chips today when another gentleman asked if he could join me. It was the beginning of a new shoe so no problem. He buys in and does a couple of weird surrenders but otherwise is playing good strategy. The shoe is somewhat up and down that starts to turn better. All of a sudden he pulls out a $75 match play. He gets 3 (ughh) dealer gets a 5 (yeah) and then he gets a 7 (Oh yeah)... So now he buys in for another $150 and doubles up! Pulls a 10 and dealer busts... Nice $300 win!!!! (I also won but had only a minimum bet out - but had a good session).
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
July 6th, 2014 at 4:29:23 PM permalink
Quote: bj4fun

I was playing red chips today when another gentleman asked if he could join me. It was the beginning of a new shoe so no problem. He buys in and does a couple of weird surrenders but otherwise is playing good strategy. The shoe is somewhat up and down that starts to turn better. All of a sudden he pulls out a $75 match play. He gets 3 (ughh) dealer gets a 5 (yeah) and then he gets a 7 (Oh yeah)... So now he buys in for another $150 and doubles up! Pulls a 10 and dealer busts... Nice $300 win!!!! (I also won but had only a minimum bet out - but had a good session).

sounds pretty standard for a game of blackjack.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
  • Jump to: