kitties666
kitties666
  • Threads: 11
June 23rd, 2014 at 9:38:48 PM permalink
played a few shoes yesterday....left +$200 & +1 ridiculous experience.

some lady sits to my left mid-shoe...there's two other players (one of whom was her friend to my right) at a $10 table. she plays through a bunch of hands & yells what i'm assuming was advice or criticism at everyone in Chinese, regardless of the "correctness" of play for basically every hand. 12 vs 3 comes my way. I hit & get 9 for 21. lady to my left freaks out (in Chinese) like I killed her cat...then the dealer ended up beating her because I stole the bust card. again, she cursed me out in Chinese & berated me to her pal (who didn't seem to care, but I don't know). her pal exited shortly thereafter. I start winning $50 hands in rapid succession. Ahead $300 (after being behind $100-150 from 2 other short, volatile sittings), I'm getting ready to exit because I had to help at work with some things...then out of nowhere the lady to my left moves to my right & places a bet. dealer beats table. baffled & mildly entertained, I placed my last bet & again dealer beats table. i think she thought she was stealing my luck or cards? i certainly felt all black & gushy inside wrecking that one hand for her....not gonna lie.
  • Jump to: