BizzyB
BizzyB
  • Threads: 5
January 21st, 2014 at 1:59:49 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Can someone translate for me? The word braggart is used three times, but it is not a synonym for "silly" or any other word in his post.

It appears we have a failure to communicate ! Perhaps English is not BizzyB first language or the public education system has failed him ?

I had to re-read my post a couple times before I could interpret your post. So your saying that I meant silly to replace "braggart"? I'm not sure if you're pretending you never use 'braggart', or if you are acting like it's normal to say it or what. That's gotta be the most attenuated, hard-to-follow come-back of the year so far. I don't really like you, and you've posted nothing useful. You obviously are not a counter, so have no useful knowledge to offer me. Why don't you quit trolling the blackjack section.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
January 21st, 2014 at 2:05:34 PM permalink
Quote: BizzyB

I had to re-read my post a couple times before I could interpret your post. So your saying that I meant silly to replace "braggart"? I'm not sure if you're pretending you never use 'braggart', or if you are acting like it's normal to say it or what. That's gotta be the most attenuated, hard-to-follow come-back of the year so far. I don't really like you, and you've posted nothing useful. You obviously are not a counter, so have no useful knowledge to offer me. Why don't you quit trolling the blackjack section.

In fairness to Buzz, he trolls in all the sections.

I actually think that he is hilarious. The fun part is trying to figure out when he means what he says and when he doesn't.
BizzyB
BizzyB
January 21st, 2014 at 2:17:25 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

In fairness to Buzz, he trolls in all the sections.

I actually think that he is hilarious. The fun part is trying to figure out when he means what he says and when he doesn't.

He's just getting annoying. Everybody complains bout Bob, but he doesn't annoy me. I'm sorry Bob, but u are the absolute minimum standard?
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
January 21st, 2014 at 2:21:52 PM permalink
Quote: BizzyB

He's just getting annoying. Everybody complains bout Bob, but he doesn't annoy me. I'm sorry Bob, but u are the absolute minimum standard?

Bob doesn't annoy you? I hope you are just saying that in an attempt to annoy him.
BizzyB
BizzyB
January 21st, 2014 at 4:26:15 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

Bob doesn't annoy you? I hope you are just saying that in an attempt to annoy him.

LOL.
  • Jump to: