BizzyB
BizzyB
  • Threads: 5
January 12th, 2014 at 9:43:04 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Edited post now includes an example. It did not help.

lol. sorry, just forget it's there. i'm complaining about my suspension. everybody quit personally insulting my intelligence by saying I don't know what i'm talking about. saying I lack knowledge is insulting.
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
January 12th, 2014 at 9:47:22 PM permalink
There is quite a difference between being stupid, versus merely ignorant. I did not see anyone saying you lacked knowledge.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
BizzyB
BizzyB
January 12th, 2014 at 9:56:31 PM permalink

There is quite a difference between being stupid, versus merely ignorant. I did not see anyone saying you lacked knowledge.

The definition of ignorance is lacking knowledge. If they meant to call me stupid, that's a super bad personal insult. Keep in mind, I'm only comparing to the personal insult I got in trouble for, I don't make the rules. I just want to vent by pointing out trivial, yet apparantly legitimate complaints. By definition, that is in itself passive-aggressive behavior. But so it seems, that is much more preferable to debating the topic.
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 12th, 2014 at 9:58:28 PM permalink
" I just want to vent by pointing out trivial, yet apparantly legitimate complaints. "

Surely you have better things to do.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
BizzyB
BizzyB
January 12th, 2014 at 9:59:14 PM permalink

" I just want to vent by pointing out trivial, yet apparantly legitimate complaints. "

Surely you have better things to do.

No, I'm getting ready to go to bed...gotta let the sleepin pills kick in.
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 12th, 2014 at 10:01:08 PM permalink
I never need sleeping pills. another benefit of have a clear conscience..
BizzyB
BizzyB
January 12th, 2014 at 10:48:56 PM permalink

I never need sleeping pills. another benefit of have a clear conscience..

I don't have a conscience, so mine cannot be unclear. I need sleeping pills because of poor sleeping habits formed from sleeping during the day as a teenager...because I did cool stuff like party, and touch naked girls who I gave drugs and alcohol. Such habits include going to sleep whenever, not at a particular time. By now, I'm addicted and suffer withdrawl symptoms if I go 2 days without any.
  • Jump to: