Dreamer
Dreamer
  • Threads: 23
March 27th, 2013 at 8:52:18 PM permalink
So I'm heading out to Vegas tomorrow for the weekend and plan to play primarily $5 dd games, but will be stopping by el Cortez for their sd game. I plan to spread 1-10 on the dd and 1-8 on the sd if I can get away with it. I am curious if anyone can share their advise on how many units I should be betting per true count. At what point do you throw out your max bet? Any advise anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.
WangSanJose
WangSanJose
  • Threads: 31
March 28th, 2013 at 10:37:13 PM permalink
My friend and I are also heading to Vegas today! We are going to play 0.48% edge H17 game, and 0.28% edge S17 game, and get some coupons at El Cortez~
I also have concerns about bet spread, any advise would be appreciated!

I played double deck at El Cortez last year, the pit bosses were watching closely since they knew their rules are liberal. So it's hard to make some fat stacks at El Cortez in my opinion.
Great
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
April 10th, 2013 at 5:13:31 PM permalink
Quote: Dreamer

So I'm heading out to Vegas tomorrow for the weekend and plan to play primarily $5 dd games, but will be stopping by el Cortez for their sd game. I plan to spread 1-10 on the dd and 1-8 on the sd if I can get away with it. I am curious if anyone can share their advise on how many units I should be betting per true count. At what point do you throw out your max bet? Any advise anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

How'd your backoff at the EC go?
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
  • Jump to: