Thread Rating:

Cristina
Cristina
  • Threads: 0
September 14th, 2015 at 12:33:58 AM permalink
There are many good strategies that really work. I used one of them and won 2560 dollars. I usually play Australian Powerball. Look here
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
September 14th, 2015 at 12:47:01 AM permalink
Quote: Cristina

There are many good strategies that really work. I used one of them and won 2560 dollars. I usually play Australian Powerball. Look here http://australian-lotto-results.com/powerball

But how much did you lose? I won $2 playing a scratchoff once, but i spent $5.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
johngarringjr
johngarringjr
June 21st, 2016 at 5:10:37 AM permalink
good points... i actually have been at it trying different forums and sites calculators, dream books etc. i finally hit a few times by using the numbers on a site called big green numbers. i got the information from another forum recently. lottery post i think it was called. anyway, i hit and perhaps it was good luck but i'll try again. the guy that posted this big green site says he hit three times.
PowerBallKing
PowerBallKing
April 29th, 2018 at 11:30:51 AM permalink
The system breaks down the odds for the 5 white balls on the Powerball. For us to grow and become the best system in the world, its going to take a lot of people to do this right! This is not a group pool as its a individual pool between you and us only when you win. As we grow and become bigger, then we will make an app for all you! We need you to share this page and know your onboard for the future of winning. The system has won 7 times already for 2018. Your odds for winning on the 5 white balls are 1 in 11,688,053.52 , Using the Powerball King odds would be 1 in 2,792,318: Please help us grow and spread the word, as that will help us get off the ground.

We do not sell anything to no one at all!

Facebook----PowerBallKings or PowerBall King
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear 
  • Threads: 48
April 29th, 2018 at 11:39:49 AM permalink
Quote: PowerBallKing

...This is not a group pool as its a individual pool between you and us only when you win....

We do not sell anything to no one at all!

So, you spam your bullspit to forums like this, engage the attention of lots of people, gather identities of fools, get them to try your mumbo jumbo and then send you some money if they win.
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 51
April 29th, 2018 at 11:44:20 AM permalink
Quote: AcesAndEights

A bit off-topic, but I wonder if this guy's story has been discussed on these boards before? I just joined a couple of months ago, but this story is about a year old.
Cracking the Scratch Lottery Code
Short version: a statistician figured out a way to determine whether a certain kind of match-the-tic-tac-toe scratch-off lottery ticket was a winner by looking at the patterns on the visible tic-tac-toe boards.

Iíve thought about this quite a bit.

There are bingo scratch off games that have visible free spots placed in random positions in the board before scratching.

It would follow that a free space on a corner or in an X pattern would have a higher value than a free spot on a single line.

You would have to find a store or employee that let you look through cards on the roll before purchasing. Also I doubt it would be positive EV in any case.
waasnoday
waasnoday
  • Threads: 3
June 19th, 2019 at 9:32:58 AM permalink
The only part that is believable is the part where you say "I can't believe it." edit: Lol sorry this was meant for a post that got removed already.
ApellesPromptov
ApellesPromptov
  • Threads: 1
June 19th, 2019 at 3:26:50 PM permalink
It's still easier to believe in dumb luck haha

Hey yo, newbie's here ;D

• Jump to: