Thread Rating:

OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
August 29th, 2023 at 9:00:08 AM permalink
... And giving him his whole new thread to proclaim his prowess at beating Baccarat..

Because he and others cannot resist discussing it even though he's now on two threads where he requested to be closed.
Here's a continuation from a totally unrelated thread which was getting hijacked and which the moderators have already asked for hijacking to be stopped.....
If EvenBob, or the moderators object to this new thread polluting the forum, I ask them to move it or close it as they see fit. But If EvenBob or the moderators no longer to hear about this remarkable prowess, then they can say so and effectively deal with thread hijacks.

Quote: billryan

Quote: EvenBob

Quote: odiousgambit

I wish Bob well, generally, but not in this matter. This is exactly the matter of a "freeroll" had there been a bet involved. You can't allow someone to back out for free, I'm sure I don't need to go on. Since there was no bet, I say it still can't be "free" so I am glad you said this and I am piling on. It is outrageous and this piling on is deserved
link to original post

I don't know what's outrageous but if you're piling on because you think I crashed and burned, you could not be more wrong if you put your mind to it.
link to original post

That is the spirit. You are a winner. Don't let the other boys get you done. You are special and you are worthy.
Remember- Gawd don't make no junk!
link to original post

Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
August 29th, 2023 at 9:06:23 AM permalink
In before lock!
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
August 29th, 2023 at 9:19:32 AM permalink
Once I showed partial logs were meaningless and wouldn't fool anyone he had no choice but to become indignant and ask for the shutdown of the thread

The obvious solution for someone valid would be okay I will post every page of every log.

EB said no way, close thread.

The reason is obvious.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
August 29th, 2023 at 10:19:24 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

... And giving him his whole new thread to proclaim his prowess at beating Baccarat..

Because he and others cannot resist discussing it even though he's now on two threads where he requested to be closed.
Here's a continuation from a totally unrelated thread which was getting hijacked and which the moderators have already asked for hijacking to be stopped.....

If EvenBob, or the moderators object to this new thread polluting the forum, I ask them to move it or close it as they see fit. But If EvenBob or the moderators no longer to hear about this remarkable prowess, then they can say so and effectively deal with thread hijacks.

link to original post

This thread is closed.

The following is a warning;

Gordon's Rule: You may NOT create a thread with another member's name in the thread title -with specific exceptions: R.I.P. threads and threads that are meant to praise or congratulate someone for some specific reason. In the future, creating a thread with another member's name in the title for malicious or mischievous reasons will be interpreted by me as harassment or trolling and will usually result in a suspension under the existing forum rules.

And the fact that this thread was created by OnceDear and titled "congratulating EvenBob" is not sufficient to fool anyone into believing that this was a thread meant to congratulate EvenBob. It is meant to bypass the action of the moderators in closing a different thread and is intended to continue a campaign of criticism.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
  • Jump to: