OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 11:24:13 AM permalink
Equally Applicable to Single Zero Roulette or Double Zero Roulette, online or in Bricks and mortar casinos.

There is an approach to using the 'inside bets' of roulette to do better than 20% hit rate, for an ongoing advantage. The so called house edge is rendered totally irrelevant.

This is not a system or a method, it's an 'approach' that CANNOT fail.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
JackSpade
JackSpade
  • Threads: 10
  • Posts: 233
Joined: Aug 26, 2022
November 3rd, 2022 at 11:39:56 AM permalink
I think you are approaching parody.

I don't know what the punchline is, but I'll take the bait. What gives your approach an advantage?
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 118
  • Posts: 4923
Joined: Jun 15, 2018
November 3rd, 2022 at 11:42:46 AM permalink
Sounds like you're betting 8 straight-up numbers. When you lose 30 times out of 38 times, what's a little green zero-zero mean anyway?
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 11:49:41 AM permalink
Quote: JackSpade

I think you are approaching parody.

I don't know what the punchline is, but I'll take the bait. What gives your approach an advantage?
link to original post

I understand why you might think that, but I'm sincere.

Jackspade, As part of my description, I'm going to assign you a number. I'll explain that later.

Thank you for your question.
It's all about bet structuring.

I'll collect a few more questions before bundling up answers in a later reply.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 11:53:08 AM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

Sounds like you're betting 8 straight-up numbers. When you lose 30 times out of 38 times, what's a little green zero-zero mean anyway?
link to original post



Chumpchange, As part of my description, I'm going to assign you a number. I'll explain that later.

Thank you for your resonse.
The Green numbers are given equal weight and status within my approach. Apart from one minor adjustment, they are used exactly like the other numbers.

I NEVER bet the outside Even/odd red/black, Low or high.

I'll collect a few more questions before bundling up answers in a later reply.
Last edited by: OnceDear on Nov 3, 2022
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:01:14 PM permalink
If I ask you a question and you assign me a number, that might open another can of worms. Suppose I'm assigned #6 but feel like a #23. Wouldn't it be better if we could choose our numbers? Perhaps some might prefer a letter.
Anyhoo, my question concerns sleeping columns. Anything you could share on them would be much appreciated.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:04:34 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

If I ask you a question and you assign me a number, that might open another can of worms. Suppose I'm assigned #6 but feel like a #23. Wouldn't it be better if we could choose our numbers? Perhaps some might prefer a letter.
Anyhoo, my question concerns sleeping columns. Anything you could share on them would be much appreciated.
link to original post


Hi Bill,
I'm open to letting you assign your own number: It will be an integer between 0 and 36.
Just drop me a PM with your preference. Only two numbers have gone, so far, so you are likely to be happy with the outcome.
Sleeping columns do exist, but are not important to my approach. What do you want to know?
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
JackSpade
JackSpade
  • Threads: 10
  • Posts: 233
Joined: Aug 26, 2022
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:17:09 PM permalink
I prefer red, odd, low numbers.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 5615
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:17:13 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear


This is not a system or a method, it's an 'approach' that CANNOT fail.
link to original post



Name it as you will, until I see details, I'm filing it with the BS.
May the cards fall in your favor.
chevy
chevy
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 148
Joined: Apr 15, 2011
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:20:23 PM permalink
The last 78 numbers on my roulette stream (single zero) were

28 27 5 18 26 20 0 9 22 10 0 19 29 16 34 7 20 14 31 11 30 35 35 28 21 3 19 8 23 8 26 23 4 22 1 30 1 21 30 34 5 13 0 32 30 18 31 17 16 17 33 26 3 14 16 8 5 2 26 21 28 25 29 17 36 24 23 7 30 20 11 27 11 19 17 8 9 10

Please tell me which inside number will be next.
chevy
chevy
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 148
Joined: Apr 15, 2011
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:20:40 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

[

I'll collect a few more questions before bundling up answers in a later reply.
link to original post



Too late, I missed the next spin. Seems this bundling approach doesn't help much in real time

it was 23 by the way.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:29:51 PM permalink
Quote: JackSpade

I prefer red, odd, low numbers.
link to original post

Success!
That's what I assigned to you.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:32:12 PM permalink
Quote: chevy

Quote: OnceDear

[

I'll collect a few more questions before bundling up answers in a later reply.
link to original post



Too late, I missed the next spin. Seems this bundling approach doesn't help much in real time

it was 23 by the way.
link to original post

This is absolutely not a real time approach.

Number assigned to Chevy was a black one. Remember that. I'll explain soon.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
BleedingChipsSlowly
BleedingChipsSlowly
  • Threads: 23
  • Posts: 1033
Joined: Jul 9, 2010
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:33:47 PM permalink
Biting, 00 please. What is the criteria for your approach that CANNOT fail? 20% or better hit rate? If you cover enough numbers that’s easy. As to the house edge being “irrelevant,” what does that mean? You don’t lose long term? The house edge fails to nibble away at your bankroll?
“You don’t bring a bone saw to a negotiation.” - Robert Jordan, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:35:40 PM permalink
Quote: chevy

The last 78 numbers on my roulette stream (single zero) were

28 27 5 18 26 20 0 9 22 10 0 19 29 16 34 7 20 14 31 11 30 35 35 28 21 3 19 8 23 8 26 23 4 22 1 30 1 21 30 34 5 13 0 32 30 18 31 17 16 17 33 26 3 14 16 8 5 2 26 21 28 25 29 17 36 24 23 7 30 20 11 27 11 19 17 8 9 10

Please tell me which inside number will be next.
link to original post

That's not how it works. There's not anywhere near enough information there.
Was the ball spun in the same direction for each spin? Clockwise or Counter-clockwise?
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:37:48 PM permalink
Quote: BleedingChipsSlowly

Biting, 00 please. What is the criteria for your approach that CANNOT fail? 20% or better hit rate? If you cover enough numbers that’s easy. As to the house edge being “irrelevant,” what does that mean? You don’t lose long term? The house edge fails to nibble away at your bankroll?
link to original post



If you ignore the house edge long enough, you find it unimportant. It's highly over-rated.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:39:31 PM permalink
Quote: BleedingChipsSlowly

Biting, 00 please. What is the criteria for your approach that CANNOT fail? 20% or better hit rate? If you cover enough numbers that’s easy. As to the house edge being “irrelevant,” what does that mean? You don’t lose long term? The house edge fails to nibble away at your bankroll?
link to original post

Unlike certain systems and methods, my approach does factor in the zeros. After all, the pockets don't know or care what colour they are.
Also, my approach allows the house to take it's edge. but in the long term, it does not affect the outcome of my longer term play.

Red Odd for you, by the way? I'll explain more later.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:41:20 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Quote: BleedingChipsSlowly

Biting, 00 please. What is the criteria for your approach that CANNOT fail? 20% or better hit rate? If you cover enough numbers that’s easy. As to the house edge being “irrelevant,” what does that mean? You don’t lose long term? The house edge fails to nibble away at your bankroll?
link to original post



If you ignore the house edge long enough, you find it unimportant. It's highly over-rated.
link to original post


I agree. The house edge exists for the benefit of the house. The house doesn't care who pays it.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:43:55 PM permalink
To the moderator who misguidedly put this thread in the betting systems sub forum. Thank you. But you'll find out eventually why you were mistaken to do so. You have been assigned a high red number, by the way. Ask me why that matters.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:48:08 PM permalink
Congratulations to lucky winner number ?? who understands the approach. Well done.

Soon enough. Keep those questions coming. PM me when you can explain it.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
JackSpade
JackSpade
  • Threads: 10
  • Posts: 233
Joined: Aug 26, 2022
Thanked by
OnceDear
November 3rd, 2022 at 12:57:37 PM permalink
Quote: billryan



If you ignore the house edge long enough, you find it unimportant. It's highly over-rated.
link to original post



It's just a pesky tax, right?



Except unlike the IRS which taxes profits realized, the house taxes every wager made - rendering the wagers themselves unprofitable over time.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 5615
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 1:51:23 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

To the moderator who misguidedly put this thread in the betting systems sub forum. Thank you. But you'll find out eventually why you were mistaken to do so. You have been assigned a high red number, by the way. Ask me why that matters.
link to original post



Mr. OnceDear, I am pleased to help. Please understand that this recategorization of the discussion is merely a temporary convenience for our numerous readers who look there for this type of fine reading material, until such time as your method approach can be comprehended and reviewed.

Not being high or particularly well red, I'm also pleased to be so kindly favored by this mysterious decorative numerancy.
May the cards fall in your favor.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 2:05:49 PM permalink
It's been suggested by PM, that if my approach is such a winner then should the casino industry be concerned.
No. The house will continue to make it's house edge. Just that it's not my problem.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 4657
Joined: Jul 1, 2018
November 3rd, 2022 at 3:18:03 PM permalink
This is fun. I think. Are you having fun?
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 3:23:20 PM permalink
Quote: unJon

This is fun. I think. Are you having fun?
link to original post

Yes thanks.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
November 3rd, 2022 at 3:48:29 PM permalink
I am not entertained. EB's method is much more comical.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 5615
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
November 3rd, 2022 at 4:01:32 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

You have been assigned a high red number, by the way. Ask me why that matters.
link to original post



OK, I could not find a way to bet Big Red on the roulette table.
Can you help?
May the cards fall in your favor.
chevy
chevy
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 148
Joined: Apr 15, 2011
November 3rd, 2022 at 10:08:33 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Quote: chevy

The last 78 numbers on my roulette stream (single zero) were

28 27 5 18 26 20 0 9 22 10 0 19 29 16 34 7 20 14 31 11 30 35 35 28 21 3 19 8 23 8 26 23 4 22 1 30 1 21 30 34 5 13 0 32 30 18 31 17 16 17 33 26 3 14 16 8 5 2 26 21 28 25 29 17 36 24 23 7 30 20 11 27 11 19 17 8 9 10

Please tell me which inside number will be next.
link to original post

That's not how it works. There's not anywhere near enough information there.
Was the ball spun in the same direction for each spin? Clockwise or Counter-clockwise?
link to original post



I thought we were the ones that got to ask the questions....Though technically your thread title never promised answers.

But since you asked, it goes without saying...Clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and Counter-Clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere.***

*** That would be top side and bottom side for the flat earth society.
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1869
Joined: Mar 28, 2012
November 3rd, 2022 at 10:45:44 PM permalink
How many cats do you have!
ksdjdj
ksdjdj
  • Threads: 94
  • Posts: 1707
Joined: Oct 20, 2013
November 3rd, 2022 at 10:55:24 PM permalink
Quote: chevy

Quote: OnceDear

Quote: chevy

The last 78 numbers on my roulette stream (single zero) were

28 27 5 18 26 20 0 9 22 10 0 19 29 16 34 7 20 14 31 11 30 35 35 28 21 3 19 8 23 8 26 23 4 22 1 30 1 21 30 34 5 13 0 32 30 18 31 17 16 17 33 26 3 14 16 8 5 2 26 21 28 25 29 17 36 24 23 7 30 20 11 27 11 19 17 8 9 10

Please tell me which inside number will be next.
link to original post

That's not how it works. There's not anywhere near enough information there.
Was the ball spun in the same direction for each spin? Clockwise or Counter-clockwise?
link to original post



I thought we were the ones that got to ask the questions....Though technically your thread title never promised answers.

But since you asked, it goes without saying...Clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and Counter-Clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere.***

*** That would be top side and bottom side for the flat earth society.
link to original post


What about the "flat earthers" that believe the earth spins like a "coin on a table" ?
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 4th, 2022 at 1:05:47 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

I am not entertained. EB's method is much more comical.
link to original post

He's in a league of his own. I'm not trying to entertain.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 118
  • Posts: 4923
Joined: Jun 15, 2018
November 4th, 2022 at 1:14:21 AM permalink
The price of petrol could double or triple in the next month or two. How do I make a killing at roulette? I don't have much time. Or I could just fill-up and only go to the grocery store. But I was hoping I could be winning thousands of dollars an hour for the coming hyperinflation. If the gas pumps go dry, gambling won't matter though.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 4th, 2022 at 1:30:14 AM permalink
Quote: rainman

How many cats do you have!
link to original post


Slightly off topic, but for a while we were not able to go meat shopping.

So no cats now.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 4th, 2022 at 1:31:49 AM permalink
Quote: JackSpade

Quote: billryan



If you ignore the house edge long enough, you find it unimportant. It's highly over-rated.
link to original post



It's just a pesky tax, right?



Except unlike the IRS which taxes profits realized, the house taxes every wager made - rendering the wagers themselves unprofitable over time.
link to original post

An interesting presentation. Dangerous, but interesting.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 4th, 2022 at 1:40:09 AM permalink
Quote: ksdjdj


What about the "flat earthers" that believe the earth spins like a "coin on a table" ?
link to original post


"Another [flat earther] said they never truly believed it, but they inadvertently backed themselves into a corner, and it took them years to let go.

They explained: "I knew all along, I was just stuck in a loop of having to fight the Flat Earth corner because people just don't shut up about it."
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
chevy
chevy
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 148
Joined: Apr 15, 2011
November 4th, 2022 at 6:33:32 AM permalink
Quote: ksdjdj


What about the "flat earthers" that believe the earth spins like a "coin on a table" ?
link to original post



That would be one big "table".
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
November 4th, 2022 at 7:00:22 AM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

The price of petrol could double or triple in the next month or two. How do I make a killing at roulette? I don't have much time. Or I could just fill-up and only go to the grocery store. But I was hoping I could be winning thousands of dollars an hour for the coming hyperinflation. If the gas pumps go dry, gambling won't matter though.
link to original post




Fill your tank today, but park your car for the month. When petrol triples, your tank of it will be worth triple what you paid. Some people think cars are for transportation. You realize they are vehicles for storing large amounts of liquid gold.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
BigBluMiku
BigBluMiku
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 12
Joined: Sep 21, 2022
November 29th, 2022 at 12:05:08 PM permalink
You've been dancing around the subject for this whole thread. If you have an approach, just tell us. Why bring it up and then make us play a number game to figure it out
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
November 29th, 2022 at 1:18:18 PM permalink
It's a method, not an approach.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 5615
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
November 29th, 2022 at 1:30:29 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

It's a method, not an approach.
link to original post



I was confused myself. I thought an approach was a bowling thing.
May the cards fall in your favor.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
November 29th, 2022 at 1:33:19 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

This is not a system or a method, it's an 'approach' that CANNOT fail.
link to original post


Quote: billryan

It's a method, not an approach.
link to original post



No Guys. Mine's definitely an approach and not a method. Certainly not a system.

Quote: BigBluMiku

You've been dancing around the subject for this whole thread. If you have an approach, just tell us. Why bring it up and then make us play a number game to figure it out
link to original post


Hi BigBluMiku,

I;ve not danced around the subject at all. I'm just waiting for the questions, which have not been forthcoming..

Anyhow, in the absence of questions, and so as not to upset the forum, or its members or moderators, I'm going to drop the subject in thread. Bring the questions to me by PM if you have any.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
  • Posts: 5641
Joined: May 23, 2016
Thanked by
DJGenius
November 29th, 2022 at 1:48:49 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear


No Guys. Mine's definitely an approach and not a method. Certainly not a system.
link to original post



Look, I came in here for an argument...
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 2422
Joined: Feb 21, 2014
Thanked by
DJGenius
November 29th, 2022 at 1:52:58 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Look, I came in here for an argument...
link to original post

No, you didn't. ;)
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
November 29th, 2022 at 2:08:03 PM permalink
I came to be entertained. seems like we are both in the wrong place.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
UP84
UP84
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 373
Joined: May 22, 2012
November 29th, 2022 at 3:45:26 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

It's a method, not an approach.
link to original post

So is masturbation.
DJGenius
DJGenius
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 45
Joined: Mar 5, 2010
December 1st, 2022 at 6:33:55 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear



I;ve not danced around the subject at all. I'm just waiting for the questions, which have not been forthcoming..

Anyhow, in the absence of questions, and so as not to upset the forum, or its members or moderators, I'm going to drop the subject in thread. Bring the questions to me by PM if you have any.
link to original post



Okay here's a question:

Is it possible, with ANY degree of certainty to predict which section of the wheel is likely to be hit? If you could do that accurately, even 54% of the time or so, you could eek ahead slowly I would think...
"The Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little, and it will fail, to the ruin of all." - Elf Queen Galadriel, teaching Frodo about the importance of blackjack basic strategy.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 7484
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
Thanked by
DJGenius
December 1st, 2022 at 8:52:09 AM permalink
Quote: DJGenius

Quote: OnceDear



I;ve not danced around the subject at all. I'm just waiting for the questions, which have not been forthcoming..

Anyhow, in the absence of questions, and so as not to upset the forum, or its members or moderators, I'm going to drop the subject in thread. Bring the questions to me by PM if you have any.
link to original post



Okay here's a question:

Is it possible, with ANY degree of certainty to predict which section of the wheel is likely to be hit? If you could do that accurately, even 54% of the time or so, you could eek ahead slowly I would think...
link to original post

Ok. Non-controversial to answer that, so I will.
It is absolutely possible to predict which section of the wheel is likely to hit with a degree of certainty. Maybe a maths guy will come along shortly to explain and prove that.
54% accuracy is a big (and rather specific) ask, depending on how big your section of the wheel is.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 4657
Joined: Jul 1, 2018
Thanked by
OnceDear
December 1st, 2022 at 8:58:40 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Quote: DJGenius

Quote: OnceDear



I;ve not danced around the subject at all. I'm just waiting for the questions, which have not been forthcoming..

Anyhow, in the absence of questions, and so as not to upset the forum, or its members or moderators, I'm going to drop the subject in thread. Bring the questions to me by PM if you have any.
link to original post



Okay here's a question:

Is it possible, with ANY degree of certainty to predict which section of the wheel is likely to be hit? If you could do that accurately, even 54% of the time or so, you could eek ahead slowly I would think...
link to original post

Ok. Non-controversial to answer that, so I will.
It is absolutely possible to predict which section of the wheel is likely to hit with a degree of certainty. Maybe a maths guy will come along shortly to explain and prove that.
54% accuracy is a big (and rather specific) ask, depending on how big your section of the wheel is.
link to original post



I can do that easy with 21 numbers on triple zero.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 7536
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
Thanked by
DJGenius
December 1st, 2022 at 11:42:16 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Quote: DJGenius



Okay here's a question:

Is it possible, with ANY degree of certainty to predict which section of the wheel is likely to be hit? If you could do that accurately, even 54% of the time or so, you could eek ahead slowly I would think...
link to original post

Ok. Non-controversial to answer that, so I will.
It is absolutely possible to predict which section of the wheel is likely to hit with a degree of certainty. Maybe a maths guy will come along shortly to explain and prove that.
54% accuracy is a big (and rather specific) ask, depending on how big your section of the wheel is.
link to original post



On a non-biased wheel?

Assuming what Heather said is true***, then yes, on even a non biased wheel, but otherwise, I thought that the predictability of what quadrant the ball might hit shifts only on a biased wheel?


*** Heather reported seeing the same number appear on the roulette wheel eight times in a row? Also reported dealing eight blackjacks in a row while dealing.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info/announcements/33008-wizard-on-livestream/36/
April 30, 2020, Wizard Livestream:
16:15 ( Heather saw 8 Blackjacks in a row, 8 same number roulette in a row – she was the croupier)
17:45 (Wizard calculated the probability of 8 in a row at roulette at approximately 114,415,582,592 : 1 )

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/36647-the-adventures-of-mdawg-ii/33/#post856026
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
DJGenius
DJGenius
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 45
Joined: Mar 5, 2010
December 1st, 2022 at 4:16:52 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Quote: DJGenius

Quote: OnceDear



I;ve not danced around the subject at all. I'm just waiting for the questions, which have not been forthcoming..

Anyhow, in the absence of questions, and so as not to upset the forum, or its members or moderators, I'm going to drop the subject in thread. Bring the questions to me by PM if you have any.
link to original post



Okay here's a question:

Is it possible, with ANY degree of certainty to predict which section of the wheel is likely to be hit? If you could do that accurately, even 54% of the time or so, you could eek ahead slowly I would think...
link to original post

Ok. Non-controversial to answer that, so I will.
It is absolutely possible to predict which section of the wheel is likely to hit with a degree of certainty. Maybe a maths guy will come along shortly to explain and prove that.
54% accuracy is a big (and rather specific) ask, depending on how big your section of the wheel is.
link to original post



54% is a rough estimate of what would be needed on a double zero wheel.

Suppose you bet on half the wheel, so 19 numbers. If you hit you will be up 17 units but if you lose you will be down 19. So hitting 50% of the time (which you could do through blind chance alone) is a losing venture (obviously, by 5.26%).

Somewhere around 53% I believe the math turns in your favour. But it’s tight, hence my suggestion of 54%.

If you could hit the half of the wheel you were playing 54% of the time, you’d be golden.

But you’re right that’s a big IF.
"The Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little, and it will fail, to the ruin of all." - Elf Queen Galadriel, teaching Frodo about the importance of blackjack basic strategy.
  • Jump to: