DragonSniper
DragonSniper
Joined: Jan 15, 2020
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 14
January 15th, 2020 at 7:28:08 PM permalink
I've been watching and playing (losing) EZ Baccarat for about a year now. It took a lot of patience and grit to finally hold steady and ride out the close calls.

I've counted only 8/9's. Only 10's. You name it. But until I read some pages on different websites and ran with these counts and hold until +6 count.

I ran through 6 shoes today and hit 4 dragons and 6 pandas. A few of those shoes were mid game. The one in particular is where I hit 2 pandas back to back, missed one and then hit a dragon. All within the first 25 hands. I could tell that the shoe was rich in 0-7 cards because I saw 2 pandas hit within the first 4 hands. After the dragon tie and a 3rd panda I moved over and saw the panda hit and banker cards with 1 middle and 2 neutral cards. I knew the count didn't move by much. That's when I hit 3 bounses out of 4 hands.

I've found that if a shoe has 2 bonus hits within the first 10-15 hands. It's a high card count. And keep watching for 0/-1 cards. The count doesn't change by much. If the count was high (+9) a +8 is still worth betting.

If a game is "dead" (no bonuses) the count is negative to neutral. Even if you start counting in the middle of a dead shoe. You are still waiting for a +6. So if for instance in 1 shoe. I started mid game. I started betting on +3 counts. Then I paused until the last quarter of the shoe when the count was rising. It rose all the way up to +15. I started on +6 and it jumped +6, +12, +15 real quick. I only placed $20 on dragon and $5-10 on panda at the time until I saw +15. I placed $50 on dragon to start and $10-15 on panda for 3 straight bets. The count was +15, +12, +8, +11. I hit a panda on a +8 and then hit a dragon +11. Panda hit was $375 and dragon was $600. I probably spent $300-400 to hit the $975.

The reason why this worked is because as the shoe was coming to a close. The +2 cards came out at the right time. Within the last 15 hands or so. Game was dead for 3/4 of the shoe. And it opened up in the last quarter. Even if I started mid shoe.

I didn't win on the rise. I won on the fall.

I came into the casino on a +4 count. After losing about $600-$650 in 3 hrs. I looked over my score cards and raised it to +6. After that I left with $200 profit and a new strategy.

The DS Count

Thoughts?
Last edited by: DragonSniper on Jan 15, 2020
sabre
sabre
Joined: Aug 16, 2010
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 768
Thanks for this post from:
Romes
January 15th, 2020 at 8:02:25 PM permalink
My thought is anecdotal evidence is pure trash when trying to validate a system for beating a game. Run some billion hand sims and get back to us.
DragonSniper
DragonSniper
Joined: Jan 15, 2020
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 14
January 15th, 2020 at 8:49:12 PM permalink
A billion sims? Lol...Well in the real world....with real people and real situations...

What's real is. I've never hit so many bonuses. A little over an hour and recovered all my losses. I'd say it was a $1100 swing after switching to a +6 count. Does a sim tell you to look back at your score card and start betting at a +6 instead of a +4?

This is not about beating a game. It's about being patient and betting at the right time.
Zcore13
Zcore13
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 3487
January 15th, 2020 at 9:17:36 PM permalink
Quote: DragonSniper



This is not about beating a game. It's about being patient and betting at the right time.



Congrats, you are member number 2,458 that thinks he/she can do that.

A couple other things you can do to help would be no get lots of rest and stay hydrated.


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 5459
January 15th, 2020 at 10:41:53 PM permalink
Quote: DragonSniper

A billion sims? Lol...Well in the real world....with real people and real situations...

Actually, yes running sims is real world. I've programmed a lot of sims for different games. While I'm not for hire, other programmers are. If you really do have some "winning system" you should EASILY be able to afford a few hundred bucks for a programmer to literally, and most importantly mathematically, prove your system works. Most likely though, it'll probably end up coming back a loser like all the others =/.

Or, you'll find there is a count for the main game that produces like $1/hour! Yippee!
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
DragonSniper
DragonSniper
Joined: Jan 15, 2020
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 14
January 16th, 2020 at 3:52:49 AM permalink
I took about 3 separate breaks during 4.5 hr run. I've learned not to dig in like I've done before for 7-8 hrs straight.

I understand this game is about numbers. But just like any statistic there are other variables that cannot be simulated.

I've hit dragons after 0,0,1/0,0,0 on a -6 or less count before. There is no sim that can predict that....is there? (Not trying to sound like an a-hole)
Last edited by: DragonSniper on Jan 16, 2020
unJon
unJon
Joined: Jul 1, 2018
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 1483
January 16th, 2020 at 3:55:37 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

Actually, yes running sims is real world. I've programmed a lot of sims for different games. While I'm not for hire, other programmers are. If you really do have some "winning system" you should EASILY be able to afford a few hundred bucks for a programmer to literally, and most importantly mathematically, prove your system works. Most likely though, it'll probably end up coming back a loser like all the others =/.

Or, you'll find there is a count for the main game that produces like $1/hour! Yippee!



Hes counting the dragon bet. Which is countable.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
DragonSniper
DragonSniper
Joined: Jan 15, 2020
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 14
January 16th, 2020 at 4:42:32 AM permalink
Quote: Zcore13

Congrats, you are member number 2,458 that thinks he/she can do that.

A couple other things you can do to help would be no get lots of rest and stay hydrated.


ZCore13



With all due respect. I might be new to this site but I wasn't born yesterday. I've had more success my last 5 trips I've had in over 5 yrs of randomly just playing card games with a variation of these counts.

I'm trying to improve my odds not perfect them. Who knows these posts might spark another idea just like someone else's idea sparked mine.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 108
  • Posts: 6458
January 16th, 2020 at 5:51:00 AM permalink
Quote: DragonSniper

With all due respect. I might be new to this site but I wasn't born yesterday. I've had more success my last 5 trips I've had in over 5 yrs of randomly just playing card games with a variation of these counts.

I'm trying to improve my odds not perfect them. Who knows these posts might spark another idea just like someone else's idea sparked mine.



Are you betting on player and/or banker using your technique? Or just the dragon bet?
DragonSniper
DragonSniper
Joined: Jan 15, 2020
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 14
January 16th, 2020 at 6:02:09 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Are you betting on player and/or banker using your technique? Or just the dragon bet?



Only bonuses...

$5 dragon and $5 on panda bonuses on +3-5 count

$10-50 and $5-15 on +6 or higher

I'll try and hit the casino again by the end of the weekend for sure. I'll post results when I get back.

  • Jump to: