Thread Rating:

bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 131
January 14th, 2020 at 8:25:40 AM permalink
Quote: michael99000

el suspendo

wtf? he just got out, like what, a week ago? talk about a high recidivism rate.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 36
Thanks for this post from:
FTBCalder
January 14th, 2020 at 8:30:48 AM permalink
He buys them back or is it redeem? Takes a picture to show the h****s that he did what he said he did. That irritates the so called ap crowd. So they say what they usually say in order to drive him to the edge. Sooner or later a mistake is made and red ink is the result. Happens about once every year, a different victim but the same perpetrators. The ignore button should be used but no, the perpetrators have the need to bleat time after time that this play wonít work. Us common folk donít know all this, so it is a vicious cycle.
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
Lovecomps
Lovecomps
  • Threads: 79
Forager
January 14th, 2020 at 9:59:54 AM permalink
Well maybe that MDawg has been suspended maybe we can put an end to this idiotic nacisistic thread.

Enough already.
The best things in life are not free.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 22
FTBDeMangoCalder
January 14th, 2020 at 10:13:20 AM permalink
Quote: Lovecomps

Well maybe that MDawg has been suspended maybe we can put an end to this idiotic nacisistic thread.

Enough already.

There's a "block thread" button that will solve that problem for you.
Mendoza
Mendoza
  • Threads: 2
January 14th, 2020 at 11:27:55 AM permalink
yes I saw the twitter

I believe mdawg tell the truth. I like mdawg

I do not like Miguel I do not like many here who habla mierda. I think the people here they have a problemo with mdawg it because they have nada going on in there life

Preocupese por Lo suyo
Last edited by: Mendoza on Jan 14, 2020
DeMango
DeMango
January 14th, 2020 at 1:12:06 PM permalink
Quote: Lovecomps

Enough already.

Some of us canít get enough. But for you there is an ignore button. Use it. TIA
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
January 14th, 2020 at 1:33:08 PM permalink
Quote: DeMango

Some of us canít get enough. But for you there is an ignore button. Use it. TIA

When a guy has figured out how to beat a 120 year old mathematically unbeatable game , and he does it by riding streaks and following the flow of the cards, people are gonna be interested.

You canít expect people to ignore a thread that details the winning sessions of a gambler with that one of a kind skill level.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
January 14th, 2020 at 1:50:55 PM permalink
Quote: Mendoza

yes I saw the twitter

I believe mdawg tell the truth. I like mdawg

I do not like Miguel I do not like many here who habla mierda. I think the people here they have a problemo with mdawg it because they have nada going on in there life

Preocupese por Lo suyo

Mendoza,

This is a board rated for children to read (in the US we call it PG, not sure you have that rating system). Mierda is not acceptable language in English or Spanish.

Not sure why you changed your post. "Mind your own business" is not out of line in this context, but mierda is. Profanity warning.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
DeMango
DeMango
January 14th, 2020 at 7:00:29 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

When a guy has figured out how to beat a 120 year old mathematically unbeatable game , and he does it by riding streaks and following the flow of the cards, people are gonna be interested.

You canít expect people to ignore a thread that details the winning sessions of a gambler with that one of a kind skill level.

So the bell curve does not exist, no one ever wins, it is mathematically impossible to win. You know exactly how he plays and with computer simulations you have determined all this.
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 131
January 14th, 2020 at 10:17:33 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Mendoza,

This is a board rated for children to read (in the US we call it PG, not sure you have that rating system). Mierda is not acceptable language in English or Spanish.

Not sure why you changed your post. "Mind your own business" is not out of line in this context, but mierda is. Profanity warning.

Cool. I just learned a new word.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.

• Jump to: