Wifeslayer
Wifeslayer
  • Threads: 7
May 23rd, 2019 at 1:58:02 AM permalink
As the title suggests, maybe someone can verify this it’s driving me nuts. Go to the wizards baccarat game, simply select the 500 denom chip and bet 500 on the opposite selection of the previous hand. Example if banker won first hand bet 500 on player ,(Vise versa ) oh and if a tie appears stick to the same selection just repeat bet. Anti trend bet go through one whole shu and tell me your balance isn’t above 10,000 credits
Last edited by: OnceDear on May 23, 2019
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 66
May 23rd, 2019 at 2:58:46 AM permalink
Quote: Wifeslayer

As the title suggests, maybe someone can verify this it’s driving me nuts. Go to the wizards baccarat game, simply select the 500 demon chip and bet 500 on the opposite selection of the previous hand. Example if banker won first hand bet 500 on player ,(Vise versa ) oh and if a tie appears stick to the same selection just repeat bet. Anti trend bet go through one whole shu and tell me your balance isn’t above 10,000 credits

:D Welcome to WOV! :D
Last edited by: OnceDear on May 23, 2019
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
May 23rd, 2019 at 8:29:59 AM permalink

As the title suggests, maybe someone can verify this it’s driving me nuts. Go to the wizards baccarat game, simply select the 500 denom chip and bet 500 on the opposite selection of the previous hand. Example if banker won first hand bet 500 on player ,(Vise versa ) oh and if a tie appears stick to the same selection just repeat bet. Anti trend bet go through one whole shu and tell me your balance isn’t above 10,000 credits

It took two tries for me to lose. Won the first time (came Player first, bet banker) and lost the second time (came Banker, bet Player). No ties.

Yes, I made sure to close the page and go back after the first time.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
May 23rd, 2019 at 9:47:08 AM permalink

as some of the people here know that i am the first to claim rigged equipment.

but as i start to develop my own programs and attempt to see what is coming out of the generators i write, i am starting to change my tune a bit.

random doesnt mean what you think it means, and if you find more than two people on this site who agree what it is, you are super lucky.

random, from what ive read, doesnt mean that the dealer wont win all of his hands in blackjack, or that you wont get a bad streak, because everything that comes out of a random number generator is considered random at one point or another.

Think of a sudoku puzzle. A 9 by 9 matrix and where all of the numbers only repeat one time in each column and row and never repeat in the same square.

This, from what I think I understand is what they want to define as random. Or uniformly distributed.

AKA RANDOM ISNT RANDOM SOMETIMES

Someone please lay into me if this is completely false.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
Thanked by
heatmapwaasnoday
May 23rd, 2019 at 1:15:55 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

AKA RANDOM ISNT RANDOM SOMETIMES

Someone please lay into me if this is completely false.

I disagree completely. Random is Random, but Random doesn't always appear to be random.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
  • Jump to: