Monacoutcraps
Monacoutcraps
  • Threads: 3
December 29th, 2018 at 10:34:33 AM permalink
/STssWCwKHNs
Just copy paste to you youtube idk how to put link on here
Actually get rid of any craps bet and make it a 5$ horn bet
gl people 14 ways to lose 22 ways to win with all the most likely numbers on your side
Last edited by: Monacoutcraps on Dec 29, 2018
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
December 29th, 2018 at 10:41:24 AM permalink
Quote: Monacoutcraps

/STssWCwKHNs

I think I've indulged your love of YouTube quite enough for this year, so I'm not fixing this one.
Quote: OnceDear

Betting systems like yours are, on average, of no monetary value to the player. They will get torn to shreds on a forum where members understand that. If your 'systems' enhance the fun of playing, then 'all power to your elbow'
Bonus Bad news...
You've stumbled onto a forum that gives short shrift to money management systems.

Regards,
OD

I seem to recall you were asked some questions in that other thread?
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Monacoutcraps
Monacoutcraps
December 29th, 2018 at 11:01:14 AM permalink
Ya idk why it’s not posting right I’m fixing to check other thread
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
Monacoutcraps
December 29th, 2018 at 11:07:55 AM permalink

It doesn't post right because you're a new member, and in general are not welcome to post links yet. It's meant to defeat spammers.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Monacoutcraps
Monacoutcraps
December 29th, 2018 at 11:20:15 AM permalink
Oh I didn’t know that sorry
OnceDear
OnceDear
December 29th, 2018 at 11:20:45 AM permalink

There is a fighting chance that if you bombard this forum with links out to your YouTube channel, or indeed start embedding them, that the Forum management will revoke your posting rights. Links out from this forum are a privilege. I acknowledge that, so far, you aren't just dropping link to some monetized site, but any attempt to 'sell' or 'promote' a Martingale variant here as a 'winning system' would be frowned on as dishonest.
If you just want to say "Hey, look at this fun way that I figured out to lose money" then you might be better appreciated.
You do know that your systems do nothing to make you a profit (unless you can get some sucker on board)?
You are just messing about with a massive potential to make an insignificant profit coupled with a small potential to make a massive loss.
You need to go and read up on 'Expected Value'
Now.... I've checked. You certainly were asked some questions. No-one will be inclined to answer yours until you answer theirs.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
December 29th, 2018 at 11:32:02 AM permalink

/STssWCwKHNs

I’d have to take a good look at ALL the new craps martingales before I just go ahead and annoint this the best new one.
Monacoutcraps
Monacoutcraps
December 29th, 2018 at 11:37:12 AM permalink
Not trying to bombard or sell just thought it was a neat idea I hadn’t seen before and wanted to share
OnceDear
OnceDear
December 29th, 2018 at 11:45:25 AM permalink

Not trying to bombard or sell just thought it was a neat idea I hadn’t seen before and wanted to share

Thanks for sharing.
Some of us also 'invented' Martingale or it's variants. We've been doing so since the 18th century.
It's a bit rich for you to claim that yours is the best.
Monacoutcraps
Monacoutcraps
December 29th, 2018 at 11:49:11 AM permalink
True I guess I said that to get more people to want to take a look kinda dishonest but then again it could be the best who knows they all eventually are supposed losers right? Lol
bahdbwoy
bahdbwoy
  • Threads: 14
Thanked by
Monacoutcraps
December 30th, 2018 at 4:56:39 AM permalink
It's so easy to Marty with play $$... When it's real chips, eh not so much.

But ultimately play whatever way you are comfortable playing and try to enjoy the entertainment.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
Thanked by
OnceDearMonacoutcraps
December 30th, 2018 at 5:05:49 AM permalink
Maybe I'm missing something and someone else can fill me in, but I love Craps and absolutely cannot watch those videos of yours - after a few seconds I thank God someone is not torturing me by making me watch them. So, actually, you are torturing us by just posting more . It's like being reminded of something terrible you want to forget.

So is this unwelcoming? Yes. Can I just block you? Yes, and I will, but please don't make more threads to post those links.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
  • Jump to: