Eyewon
Eyewon
  • Threads: 3
March 7th, 2018 at 12:05:42 PM permalink
I'm thinking about trying a new strategy, certainly nothing revolutionary but wondered if anyone has tried any similar. Basically start out betting the 6 and 8 for $30 each. Once I hit twice and get my money back, double down on the next number to $60. If I hit that, take the profit and keep letting them ride, doubling down ever other hit. What could go wrong? Right ;-)
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 221
March 7th, 2018 at 2:45:24 PM permalink
Any Craps strategy works as long as the dice go your way.

This does only invest winnings, so risk management is good.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Lucca3927
Lucca3927
  • Threads: 17
March 7th, 2018 at 3:55:32 PM permalink
I've played a similar strategy and continued with winnings. Of course, you need the dice to go your way to get profit to play with in the first place. It is a good form of money management.
"I should have bet black." - Winston Churchill .
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 310
Thanks for this post from:
Eyewon
March 7th, 2018 at 4:21:59 PM permalink
I like this one:

Bet six and eight twelve bucks each.

Hit: throw in four bucks and press the number that hit to $30.

If it hits again, toss in a buck and press it to $66.

If it hits again, take it down.
"What, me worry?"
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 155
March 7th, 2018 at 4:52:13 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

I like this one:

I like this one:

bet $10 on the pass line and keep pressing your bets up all the way, doubling each time, until you have won 10 times in a row.

when you have won 10 times in a row you will have won over $10,000.

to be honest I don't know how long you will have to be there before you win 10 times in a row.

but hopefully it's not very long.
𝘈 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.... ᴴᵉʳᵐᵃⁿ ᴹᵉˡᵛⁱˡˡᵉ
pwcrabb
pwcrabb
Thanks for this post from:
odiousgambit
March 7th, 2018 at 5:58:18 PM permalink
Both personal craps strategies and personal craps anecdotes are essentially infinite in number. Everyone has his own pet methods and memories. Reading them becomes as interesting as counting sand.

If a novel technique is suggested along with a supporting mathematical analysis, then we will have something substantive to discuss.
"I suppose I was mad. Every great genius is mad upon the subject in which he is greatest. The unsuccessful madman is disgraced and called a lunatic." Fitz-James O'Brien, The Diamond Lens (1858)
Eyewon
Eyewon
March 7th, 2018 at 7:27:08 PM permalink
Like most everything gambling, you need some luck. If the dice are cold there's not much you can do apart from play dark.
Laymedown
Laymedown
  • Threads: 15
March 26th, 2018 at 12:20:39 AM permalink
Quote: Eyewon

I'm thinking about trying a new strategy, certainly nothing revolutionary but wondered if anyone has tried any similar. Basically start out betting the 6 and 8 for $30 each. Once I hit twice and get my money back, double down on the next number to $60. If I hit that, take the profit and keep letting them ride, doubling down ever other hit. What could go wrong? Right ;-)

One step forward and two steps back.
Sorry for my many daily posts. I am a retired professional and I love to chat about gambling. I also enjoy reading and can't help but to reply to some fantastic articles.
Laymedown
Laymedown
  • Threads: 15
March 26th, 2018 at 4:17:18 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

I like this one:

bet $10 on the pass line and keep pressing your bets up all the way, doubling each time, until you have won 10 times in a row.

when you have won 10 times in a row you will have won over $10,000.

to be honest I don't know how long you will have to be there before you win 10 times in a row.

but hopefully it's not very long.

This can't be done unless you have friends beside you to make the bets for you because the max bet is usually $2500 AT A $10.00 minimum table.

Pass line come out roll can easily catch 3 sevens on come out and 2 points average can be maybe 5 parlays.
10 would be pushing it.
5 parlays =10, 20, 40, 80, 160 but I don't think anyone would even try.

Maybe 1 in 500 shooters will have a run of 7's on come out around 8 or 9 in a row. Again who would have the guts to make such a parlay at the real tables.
Sorry for my many daily posts. I am a retired professional and I love to chat about gambling. I also enjoy reading and can't help but to reply to some fantastic articles.
Eyewon
Eyewon
March 26th, 2018 at 4:19:19 PM permalink
Quote: Laymedown

One step forward and two steps back.

Yep pretty much this. Tried it and nothing really to write home about.

• Jump to: