LGTVEGAS
LGTVEGAS
Joined: Oct 6, 2013
  • Threads: 6
  • Posts: 10
January 24th, 2018 at 1:57:43 PM permalink
Just ask John Patrick!
Money management, Knowledge of the game and Discipline are all you need to "Beat the Pants off the casino ISUNOT!"

Up and pull, Win Goal, Loss limit, Trends ETC.

I have improved my win ratio and minimized my losses since I became an avid follower of the Greatest Gambling Guru of all time,

None other than ......... well, you know.

If you don't like
it go see Bob Dancer.
This town is a lonely town Not the only town like-a this town This town is a make-you town Or a break-you-town and bring-you-down town This town is a quiet town Or a riot town like this town This town is a love-you town And a shove-you-down and push-you-'round town
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8623
January 24th, 2018 at 2:05:38 PM permalink
Hello good acquaintance Mr. Lgt Vegas! Might have I help from you? For my system work well yet not good enough, it's a loser (right now). With tweaks it can potential for large profits. Thank you in advants.
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 5490
January 24th, 2018 at 2:28:27 PM permalink
Don't believe this LgtVegas guy... [sarcasm]his system only make $100 per day. MY SYSTEM makes $1,000 per day and I only charge $500/day, meaning you'll still make 5x his system![/sarcasm]
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
TigerWu
TigerWu
Joined: May 23, 2016
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 4022
January 24th, 2018 at 2:34:07 PM permalink
Quote: LGTVEGAS

Just ask John Patrick!
Money management, Knowledge of the game and Discipline are all you need to "Beat the Pants off the casino ISUNOT!"



That's not a betting system... that's just common sense gambling strategy.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
January 24th, 2018 at 2:56:42 PM permalink
My system #1 system. It be system of all systems. I shows my system to many people. I play with many people. These peeps no not each other. I have them go in pairs to same table. Each bet diffurent way table limit. Go BIG go home I tellz them. I pick correct way 1/2 time. I lets loser know very small chances I wrong. If wrong we go back later try again. I tell winners we go different casino each day. We chops da winz only everyday.

Mr. Juggelz system of all systems never lose.
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8623
January 24th, 2018 at 2:59:08 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

My system #1 system. It be system of all systems. I shows my system to many people. I play with many people. These peeps no not each other. I have them go in pairs to same table. Each bet diffurent way table limit. Go BIG go home I tellz them. I pick correct way 1/2 time. I lets loser know very small chances I wrong. If wrong we go back later try again. I tell winners we go different casino each day. We chops da winz only everyday.

Mr. Juggelz system of all systems never lose.


be careful not to become greedy for thats how people lose with systems
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
January 24th, 2018 at 3:10:35 PM permalink
Quote: RS

be careful not to become greedy for thats how people lose with systems



umm, oh nevermind!...
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKintRS
January 24th, 2018 at 5:34:37 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Hello good acquaintance Mr. Lgt Vegas! Might have I help from you? For my system work well yet not good enough, it's a loser (right now). With tweaks it can potential for large profits. Thank you in advants.



You are too good at writing like that.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14230
Thanks for this post from:
RS
January 24th, 2018 at 7:22:10 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

You are too good at writing like that.



It is a special talent, I agree.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8623
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKintPokerGrinder
January 24th, 2018 at 7:37:44 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

You are too good at writing like that.


I wrote an English-to-AxelWolf translator program a while back. I'm glad people are enjoying it.

  • Jump to: