MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 1:40:30 PM permalink
Has anyone tried Kevin Trudeau's new baccarat system? I've been trying to find a free simulator or was hopeing to have the wizard give me some answers, but playing for 1 win in the very beginning of each shoe only betting banker playing only to win 4 units/ 4 dollars if you dip you keep playing till either you make that 4 dollars or til hand 40 and stop that shoe the betting sequence is
8-15-35-60-20-20, this is 1 unit = 1 dollar.. I'm hopeing the wizard will give this a try thank you
richbailey86
richbailey86
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 325
Joined: May 8, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 1:44:07 PM permalink
Not here my friend. Not here.
An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government. – Ron Paul
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
November 27th, 2014 at 1:47:13 PM permalink
Is that the TV infomercial guy? He never did cure cancer but he did get ten years for fraud.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
charles
charles
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 19
Joined: Nov 18, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 2:06:44 PM permalink
Please delete this thread before you ruin it for all of us !!!
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 2:13:01 PM permalink
What do you mean?
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 2:14:16 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

Is that the TV infomercial guy? He never did cure cancer but he did get ten years for fraud.



Yes I've heard that many times, I just want to know if his baccarat system works and what is meant by deleting the post before it is ruined for all of us?
richbailey86
richbailey86
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 325
Joined: May 8, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 2:21:20 PM permalink
Probably cured cancer naturally and the fda freaked because the pharma companies would go bankrupt
An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government. – Ron Paul
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
November 27th, 2014 at 2:28:11 PM permalink
Quote: MrSuperman

Yes I've heard that many times, I just want to know if his baccarat system works and what is meant by deleting the post before it is ruined for all of us?



People here get a little skittish when it comes to gambling systems. You've posted under the proper forum and have broken no rules so you should be fine. Now get ready to hear that systems don't work.

Although they won't admit it, plenty of our members use systems. Welcome to the forum!

Be careful. We have a member here named Kryptonite. :-)
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 2:38:23 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

People here get a little skittish when it comes to gambling systems. You've posted under the proper forum and have broken no rules so you should be fine. Now get ready to hear that systems don't work.

Although they won't admit it, plenty of our members use systems. Welcome to the forum!

Be careful. We have a member here named Kryptonite. :-)



Haha alright, yeah I've gone through many of the posts but none of them brought up this way playing yet so maybe the wizard or some else with a good testing simulator can give it a go
richbailey86
richbailey86
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 325
Joined: May 8, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 2:43:29 PM permalink
Everyone will laugh at you here. This forum is anti "system"

I admit I use systems but I dont talk about it here
An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government. – Ron Paul
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 5936
Joined: Apr 19, 2010
November 27th, 2014 at 2:43:54 PM permalink
Quote: MrSuperman

Has anyone tried Kevin Trudeau's new baccarat system? I've been trying to find a free simulator or was hopeing to have the wizard give me some answers, but playing for 1 win in the very beginning of each shoe only betting banker playing only to win 4 units/ 4 dollars if you dip you keep playing till either you make that 4 dollars or til hand 40 and stop that shoe the betting sequence is
8-15-35-60-20-20, this is 1 unit = 1 dollar.. I'm hopeing the wizard will give this a try thank you



Given Trudeau has been fraudulent in every other commercial and system he has sold, there's no reason to believe this will work.

It doesn't work. Each result is random, so no system of escalating bets will over come the innate house edge of the game. There's no need to simulate it. It's nothing new. The seller is a convicted scam artist.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 2:56:16 PM permalink
Quote: richbailey86

Everyone will laugh at you here. This forum is anti "system"

I admit I use systems but I dont talk about it here



Before they laugh it should be proven wrong first
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 6281
Joined: Aug 25, 2012
November 27th, 2014 at 2:56:23 PM permalink
I thought Trudeau got 10 years for fraud...I bought "Mega Memory". Theoretically the techniques would help improve your memory, but I didn't apply it enough to make a difference though...

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-03-17/business/chi-kevin-trudeau-sentenced-20140317_1_kevin-trudeau-global-information-network-guzman
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 2:59:44 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Given Trudeau has been fraudulent in every other commercial and system he has sold, there's no reason to believe this will work.

It doesn't work. Each result is random, so no system of escalating bets will over come the innate house edge of the game. There's no need to simulate it. It's nothing new. The seller is a convicted scam artist.



I don't know how long it would take to test 10,000 shoes using this system and following the rules in playing it but if it didn't take too long then it would be nice to know the truth, I've tested a hundred or more and it's worked so far, but that's slow testing
charles
charles
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 19
Joined: Nov 18, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 3:06:08 PM permalink
It will slways work, until it does not.....
Gandler
Gandler
  • Threads: 35
  • Posts: 1797
Joined: Jan 27, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 4:02:29 PM permalink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5ihrECJms


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgnPnnZvYNw


Is this the same Kevin Trudeau? He is an ultimate fraud. Everything is a conspiracy so if you call him out on any of his B.S. (which is everything he says) "you are part of the system". Complete circular reasoning. I think he is in jail now again (if I recall correctly) for not paying the government for a fraud lawsuit. So any system of anything he says is nonsense.

But if you believe it, look up his "Natural Cancer Cures" , "Natural Weight Loss" "Free Money From the Government", etc (he has written a book on every scheme you can imagine), who needs Doctors or mathmaticians when you have Kevin Trudeau. ...

He has personal training from "The Brotherhood" a secret society of Royals and Billaniares...
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 5936
Joined: Apr 19, 2010
November 27th, 2014 at 4:19:42 PM permalink
Quote: MrSuperman

I don't know how long it would take to test 10,000 shoes using this system and following the rules in playing it but if it didn't take too long then it would be nice to know the truth, I've tested a hundred or more and it's worked so far, but that's slow testing



Not long. I've done it for various systems in the past. There's nothing new here that's enough of difference to be worth my time to create a test for it. Further more, coming from a known scam artiste, I'm even less likely to spend time to 'prove' it. The proof is that you can't add a string a negative numbers to make a positive.

Knock yourself out if you feel like doing it.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
November 27th, 2014 at 4:48:42 PM permalink
Guaranteed or your money back?
I am a robot.
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 10:30:59 PM permalink
Anyone wanna debunk it?
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
November 27th, 2014 at 10:43:16 PM permalink
Winning BAC guide:

1. Feel gr8
2. Scream "varmenti!" instead of "monkey"
3. have Beethoven 9th on your ipod
4. ???
5. profit
6. demand to be called mr. egalite as you cash out
7. ask for a McDonalds comp
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 10:43:49 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Already done so.

Where are the results?

thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 5936
Joined: Apr 19, 2010
November 27th, 2014 at 11:01:20 PM permalink
You asked me to debunk. I've already told you no series of negative bets can lead to a positive overall expectation.

End of story. I've spent enough time on BS betting sequences to know that this is no different to a Martingale, Labouchere or other such system.

You want results, go ahead and do it yourself.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 27th, 2014 at 11:20:57 PM permalink
Yeah thanks for your help il try somewhere else
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5529
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
November 28th, 2014 at 4:27:14 AM permalink
Unbelievable. I just watched his pitch for the baccarat system. He is a once-in-a-generation snake oil salesman . . . just wow.

http://www.glancingweb.com/1324/baccarat-and-one-on-one-swindling-with-kevin-trudeau
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 327
  • Posts: 9618
Joined: Nov 9, 2009
November 28th, 2014 at 5:36:39 AM permalink
ya gotta have balls, they say [from that article]

the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
richbailey86
richbailey86
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 325
Joined: May 8, 2014
November 28th, 2014 at 6:11:19 AM permalink
if he had a baccarat strategy that really truly worked he wouldnt need to sell it
An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government. – Ron Paul
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 5936
Joined: Apr 19, 2010
November 28th, 2014 at 6:11:51 AM permalink
Quote: MrSuperman

Yeah thanks for your help il try somewhere else



You are wasting your time. He is a scammer.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
DMSCR
DMSCR
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 774
Joined: Apr 15, 2012
November 28th, 2014 at 7:17:57 AM permalink
Quote: richbailey86

if he had a baccarat strategy that really truly worked he wouldnt need to sell it



+1

Also he wouldn't be in jail and hawking all that mid-night infomercial crap all these years before he was sent to the slammer. He would be hitting the bac tables in stealth.

Yet the game of baccarat needs more guys like him though. His snake oil helps to maintain the status quo.
richbailey86
richbailey86
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 325
Joined: May 8, 2014
November 28th, 2014 at 7:37:07 AM permalink
The best thing thats worked for me on baccarat is continuously betting decision before last. Maybe I can make a nice PDF and sell it for $5 on ebay
An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government. – Ron Paul
BleedingChipsSlowly
BleedingChipsSlowly
  • Threads: 23
  • Posts: 1033
Joined: Jul 9, 2010
November 28th, 2014 at 8:48:43 AM permalink
Quote: MrSuperman

Yeah thanks for your help il try somewhere else

Bye bye. Kevin is waiting for your call. What a genius he is, finding some simple strategy that has been missed by avid gamblers and great mathematicians for hundreds of years. This forum's advice was given for free. Perhaps that is why you think it has no value. Send Kevin his $30K and us a picture of your shinny new Rolex when you prove us all wrong.
“You don’t bring a bone saw to a negotiation.” - Robert Jordan, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 5936
Joined: Apr 19, 2010
November 28th, 2014 at 9:47:25 AM permalink
Quote: richbailey86

The best thing thats worked for me on baccarat is continuously betting decision before last. Maybe I can make a nice PDF and sell it for $5 on ebay



I bet you could get a couple of sales. I once paid 3 pounds for the secrets of horse race betting on eBay... got sold a Martingale, of course.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
November 28th, 2014 at 10:02:45 AM permalink
Do they have internet in the slammer? What am I saying? Of course they do. College students need it for their studies. :-)

Let's give old Kev a call and invite him to join this forum. I'll bet he could generate a new top thread.

Kevin Trudeau

Register number: 18046-036

Located at: Montgomery FPC

Release date: 7/18/2022

This is a minimum security prison camp located at Maxwell Air Force Base.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
richbailey86
richbailey86
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 325
Joined: May 8, 2014
November 28th, 2014 at 10:03:34 AM permalink
Maybe his system worked and the casinos lobbied the system to imprison him lol
An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government. – Ron Paul
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 28th, 2014 at 10:14:34 AM permalink
Quote: BleedingChipsSlowly

Bye bye. Kevin is waiting for your call. What a genius he is, finding some simple strategy that has been missed by avid gamblers and great mathematicians for hundreds of years. This forum's advice was given for free. Perhaps that is why you think it has no value. Send Kevin his $30K and us a picture of your shinny new Rolex when you prove us all wrong.



I was hopeing that someone could debunk it because I havent seen it been used yet, if someone could at least point me in the right direction to a program that I can plug in the settings that would be great help. I agree with everyone that no betting system works but think about what if the system could work in at least less then 50 years, if you were to play 100 shoes a week like 20 games a day for 5 days a week, that would be 5,200 games a year, say you only want to gamble for 20 years I want to know how many years this betting system would work, he says that it can work over 1 million shoes and I want to just debunk it, if it could last over 100k shoes a couple of times then that's 20 years of playing and atleast better then a martingale system
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22293
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
November 28th, 2014 at 10:39:14 AM permalink
Quote: MrSuperman

Yeah thanks for your help il try somewhere else

Thats a smart move. Disregard the place that is one of best known for accurate gambling advice and Keep looking until you finally get the answer you want.

If you're so interested in this, simply pay someone here, half of what they are selling the system for, they can do the math and simulations for you.

My guess is you are just trying to ruffle feathers.

It's hard for me to believe anyone is smart enough to come here and ask about stupid enough to actually think it works.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
November 28th, 2014 at 10:41:55 AM permalink
Call 1-334-293-2100 and ask for Kevin.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22293
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
November 28th, 2014 at 10:54:36 AM permalink
Screw that call (702)999-2935 Ill sell you the system for 1/2 price.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 28th, 2014 at 12:10:54 PM permalink
Ok is there anyway of deleting this post that I made? At least can someone answer that for me since no one wants to give me a straight real answer for my question? I'm sorry for posting this, il find a way of testing it myself, you all seem like a very smart group and that is of course beacuse most of you are buttholes with your answers
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 5936
Joined: Apr 19, 2010
November 28th, 2014 at 12:38:09 PM permalink
Quote: MrSuperman

Ok is there anyway of deleting this post that I made? At least can someone answer that for me since no one wants to give me a straight real answer for my question? I'm sorry for posting this, il find a way of testing it myself, you all seem like a very smart group and that is of course beacuse most of you are assholes with your answers



Gave you a straight answer, politely. You might not like the answer, that's hardly my problem. let me give it to you again:

No progressive betting system on baccarat works. Whether written by Joe Blow or Kevin Trudeau.

The problem with 'what if it works for 20k hands' is that most systems like this let you take a small profit the majority of the time. The times you lose are in the minority, but when you do, you take a big hit.

That big hit could be on your next sequence or in 5 shoes time or 100 shoes time. You don't know, and just cos it 'worked' for the last 20 shoes doesn't mean that it will not be the next shoe that hurts you.

Again, listening to any of the complete BS coming from Kevin Trudeau is foolish. He's a fraud, a charlatan and convicted conman. It's like expecting a scorpion not to sting you, or Lucy not to pull the ball away... you can hope he's on the level, but it's a foolish hope. A hope that he turns into dollars to line his own pockets, and not yours.

Don't waste your time testing it.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
November 28th, 2014 at 12:53:18 PM permalink
Quote: MrSuperman

Has anyone tried Kevin Trudeau's new baccarat system? I've been trying to find a free simulator or was hopeing to have the wizard give me some answers, but playing for 1 win in the very beginning of each shoe only betting banker playing only to win 4 units/ 4 dollars if you dip you keep playing till either you make that 4 dollars or til hand 40 and stop that shoe the betting sequence is
8-15-35-60-20-20, this is 1 unit = 1 dollar.. I'm hopeing the wizard will give this a try thank you



If you delete posts now, it will throw the whole thread off.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 28th, 2014 at 12:55:03 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Gave you a straight answer, politely. You might not like the answer, that's hardly my problem. let me give it to you again:

No progressive betting system on baccarat works. Whether written by Joe Blow or Kevin Trudeau.

The problem with 'what if it works for 20k hands' is that most systems like this let you take a small profit the majority of the time. The times you lose are in the minority, but when you do, you take a big hit.

That big hit could be on your next sequence or in 5 shoes time or 100 shoes time. You don't know, and just cos it 'worked' for the last 20 shoes doesn't mean that it will not be the next shoe that hurts you.

Again, listening to any of the complete BS coming from Kevin Trudeau is foolish. He's a fraud, a charlatan and convicted conman. It's like expecting a scorpion not to sting you, or Lucy not to pull the ball away... you can hope he's on the level, but it's a foolish hope. A hope that he turns into dollars to line his own pockets, and not yours.

Don't waste your time testing it.



I'm going to test the system anyways because I agree with you that no betting system works and that a martingale system is impossible but what if this system does work but at a better percentage Unlike a martingale, what if this system works every 50k shoes and then loses every other 50k shoes, that would mean you have a really good percentage of winning of 5 years and then quitting the gambling system
8-15-35-60-20-20 = 158

Means you have to win 20 games in a row to make up 1 bankroll that equals 158 and say you have 10 bank rolls which = 1580 dollars how long would that last is all I want to know, I have a simple program that I made with Python prgramming to test 1 shoe at a time if you plug in when banker wins but that takes about 30 minutes to play 100 shoes, I would appreciate if someone could make a program that I could plug in the settings like playing the system each shoe and playing banker only and if you win 4 dollars or dip and have to play 40 hands out of 60/80 hands whatever comes first then you play then next shoe for 4 dollars or 40 hands again whatever comes first, I'm sorry if it seems confusing, but this is my last post.
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 28th, 2014 at 12:56:31 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

If you delete posts now, it will throw the whole thread off.



How can I delete the whole post? Not just what I posted? Thanks for your help :)
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
November 28th, 2014 at 1:00:53 PM permalink
Quote: MrSuperman

Ok is there anyway of deleting this post that I made? At least can someone answer that for me since no one wants to give me a straight real answer for my question? I'm sorry for posting this, il find a way of testing it myself, you all seem like a very smart group and that is of course beacuse most of you are buttholes with your answers



Sorry you don't like the answers but people really are trying to help you. What everyone is trying to convey is that there is nothing worth testing. Some people can be blunt but that's not always a bad thing when bluntness saves you money.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 28th, 2014 at 1:10:14 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

Sorry you don't like the answers but people really are trying to help you. What everyone is trying to convey is that there is nothing worth testing. Some people can be blunt but that's not always a bad thing when bluntness saves you money.



I want to save money and time with results from a testing program not people's assumtions, these answers that everyone has givin me are assumptions based on other betting sequences not this betting ""system"", I want a program that will play the right settings with results, I mean no matter what these people say because they have experience with other "systems", I won't stop looking for at least a program that can play it out for me, I've looked around on this site and no one mentions this system, so everyone here is only assuming, which is not smart. You seem to be smarting and more understanding then the rest, can you point me in the right direection to my answers, I have a good lead with a program called "baccarat buster 2" but I would really appreciate a free program, if not il pay the 150 to have something play the results out for me, thank you again
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 327
  • Posts: 9618
Joined: Nov 9, 2009
November 28th, 2014 at 1:10:24 PM permalink
it's called a thread and you can't delete it. People will always suppose a guy named MrSuperman is a [deleted] . Imagine that!

[I'm being tough on you because I don't really believe you are for real]



click this
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
November 28th, 2014 at 1:14:45 PM permalink
Quote: MrSuperman

How can I delete the whole post? Not just what I posted? Thanks for your help :)



You can't. You can change what you posted by using the edit feature but anything of yours that was quoted by another poster will still remain. Your original post, for example, will always remain because it was quoted. That's what I meant by throwing the thread off. I encourage you to edit out the bad word that you used before the administrators get wind of it. I know it can be frustrating but stick around and see how this plays out. This is more interesting than a lot of the stuff that makes it to these pages. How's your sense of humor?
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 28th, 2014 at 1:23:38 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

You can't. You can change what you posted by using the edit feature but anything of yours that was quoted by another poster will still remain. Your original post, for example, will always remain because it was quoted. That's what I meant by throwing the thread off. I encourage you to edit out the bad word that you used before the administrators get wind of it. I know it can be frustrating but stick around and see how this plays out. This is more interesting than a lot of the stuff that makes it to these pages. How's your sense of humor?



My sense of humor is great :) and I like the challenge that everyone is giving me lol but I still want an answer, maybe an administrator will change my bad word and hopefully help me with my question, either way I will wait until that answer comes or keep testing my slow way until I have my own answer, this is my small program so far with my small knowledge of prgramming

b1 = 7.60
b2 = 6.25
b3 = 10.25
b4 = -1.00
b5 = -99.00
b6 = -80.00
b7 = -148.00
x = 1580.00

while x > 0:
x = input('where does banker win:' ) + x
print(x)
else:
print('you lost')
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
November 28th, 2014 at 1:29:46 PM permalink
No MrSuperman, an administrator will suspend you. Fix it yourself. It's easy. Just click on edit under that post and you can make any changes you want.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
MrSuperman
MrSuperman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 27, 2014
November 28th, 2014 at 1:39:25 PM permalink
Is that better haha or will that still get me in trouble lol
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 5936
Joined: Apr 19, 2010
November 28th, 2014 at 1:43:33 PM permalink
Quote: MrSuperman

I'm going to test the system anyways because I agree with you that no betting system works and that a martingale system is impossible but what if this system does work but at a better percentage Unlike a martingale, what if this system works every 50k shoes and then loses every other 50k shoes, that would mean you have a really good percentage of winning of 5 years and then quitting the gambling system
8-15-35-60-20-20 = 158



But the system doesn't 'know' this is a good set or a bad set. It starts each time and you may have a run that wins or a run the loses. There's no memory. Every time you play you have a chance of being wiped out.

Quote:

Means you have to win 20 games in a row to make up 1 bankroll that equals 158 and say you have 10 bank rolls which = 1580 dollars how long would that last is all I want to know, I have a simple program that I made with Python prgramming to test 1 shoe at a time if you plug in when banker wins but that takes about 30 minutes to play 100 shoes, I would appreciate if someone could make a program that I could plug in the settings like playing the system each shoe and playing banker only and if you win 4 dollars or dip and have to play 40 hands out of 60/80 hands whatever comes first then you play then next shoe for 4 dollars or 40 hands again whatever comes first, I'm sorry if it seems confusing, but this is my last post.



That's a different question... whats my risk of ruin? What's my chance of doubling my bank roll? These are good questions to ask on a system... and once you've done a few of those you realize it's all much the same in the end. You tweak the chance of ruin down, and increase the time to double bank roll.

I could code it, but it's just not that interesting to do it anymore, and writing code for others tends to be a thankless task when modelling betting systems. Either you 'got it wrong' or 'used the wrong codes, man, I'm trying it anyway'.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
  • Jump to: