evoque
evoque
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 26
April 17th, 2014 at 7:37:08 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

Quote: evoque

You still appear rather confusing Fergy, actually Mister "hey hey", if you were ever on the ball, you would have noticed that on the first shoe of every recent session played I've struck between 64 ~ 61% for the first shoe.

This dips when there are no other players and I am then forced to bet every hand, which incidently I averaged 54%, better than the self anointed one. The difference being that I snap a picture of my score card as played a few hours earlier and post the image online, takes me all of about 5 minutes while I unwind. No inventing of false claims, no scaredy cats dude, no pretending to be living or acting out some fantasy on da internets,, no lurking in the back ground posting "hey's hey" one liners and acting the Walter Mitty.

Hugos



Welcome back Egalite. Sorry to hear you're still pissing money away in a -EV game.

Even sorrier to hear you're not aware of it.

While I have no idea what you are talking about, I am sure you will be pleased that I won "yet" again tonight. Unfortuntely due to triedness I only played fours shoes and only just missed out on raking in less than 100% of my buyin playing an -EV game. This puts me behind my goal target of making 300 units over easter, I shall endevour to make that up over the next two nights by pushing things playing a -EV game.
DMSCR
DMSCR
Joined: Apr 15, 2012
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 774
April 17th, 2014 at 8:12:55 PM permalink
Quote: evoque

While I have no idea what you are talking about, I am sure you will be pleased that I won "yet" again tonight. Unfortuntely due to triedness I only played fours shoes and only just missed out on raking in less than 100% of my buyin playing an -EV game. This puts me behind my goal target of making 300 units over easter, I shall endevour to make that up over the next two nights by pushing things playing a -EV game.




http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img202/4892/hci.gif
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img89/8158/291.gif

http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info/help/16436-going-on-tilt-and-losing-regaining-heart-seeking-a-good-read/

Hi Peter Keating/egalite/RolexWatch,

Yes you won "yet" again.

Saw that pic you posted on baccaratlabs with your big Aussi $tack$$$ couple with that ash tray with all those cancer sticks. So I got a question. Was that huge $$$ stack your re-buy in from a beat down in trying to grind your typical 20 hour play to break even? Inquiring minds want to know.
evoque
evoque
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 26
April 17th, 2014 at 8:32:43 PM permalink
Quote: DMSCR

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img202/4892/hci.gif
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img89/8158/291.gif

http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info/help/16436-going-on-tilt-and-losing-regaining-heart-seeking-a-good-read/

Hi Peter Keating/egalite/RolexWatch,

Yes you won "yet" again.

Saw that pic you posted on baccaratlabs with your big Aussi $tack$$$ couple with that ash tray with all those cancer sticks. So I got a question. Was that huge $$$ stack your re-buy in from a beat down in trying to grind your typical 20 hour play to break even? Inquiring minds want to know.

You must lead a sad life.

Mods, isn't this classed as TROLLING, the same offense which Beethoven9th was suspended for? If you notice, DMSCR only responds once he becomes fixated with a subject.
GodofBACC
GodofBACC
Joined: Apr 19, 2014
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 6
April 19th, 2014 at 1:37:06 AM permalink
Quote: DMSCR

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img202/4892/hci.gif


Hi Peter Keating/egalite/RolexWatch,

Yes you won "yet" again.

Saw that pic you posted on baccaratlabs with your big Aussi $tack$$$ couple with that ash tray with all those cancer sticks. So I got a question. Was that huge $$$ stack your re-buy in from a beat down in trying to grind your typical 20 hour play to break even? Inquiring minds want to know.

Like a miffed child, "I'm telling miss on you". I realised by your unwarranted venom on BF you definitely with had many screws missing, or more than likely have a uncontrollable gambling addiction which is severely impacting the bottom line, both scenarios are extremely plausible I am most elated to say. Think about me next time you are riding the bus to the casino, let the jealousy, envy and anger well up inside of you, until you are totally consumed by it and are unable to recognise patterns in side patterns (LOL).
DMSCR
DMSCR
Joined: Apr 15, 2012
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 774
April 19th, 2014 at 1:43:35 AM permalink
Quote: GodofBACC

Like a miffed child, "I'm telling miss on you". I realised by your unwarranted venom on BF you definitely with had many screws missing, or more than likely have a uncontrollable gambling addiction which is severely impacting the bottom line, both scenarios are extremely plausible I am most elated to say. Think about me next time you are riding the bus to the casino, let the jealousy, envy and anger well up inside of you, until you are totally consumed by it and are unable to recognise patterns in side patterns (LOL).



http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info/help/16436-going-on-tilt-and-losing-regaining-heart-seeking-a-good-read/27/#post310930

Quote: egalite

I still aim to make 20k per month, this month I'll probably do about half that, which is a damn sight more than working for a living, regarding the tilt session, most of that has since been recouped fool. Hey since you have great admiration and a hard on for Walter Mitty, I've heard GR8 has a few empty rooms at the moment, how about you' two hook up for some "bromance", surely a damn sight less risky than the crack whore which you thought it was worth bragging about on the defunct BF site.

Regarding TILT etc, this thread provided all the motivation I could possibly ever need, big deal you think you know something I don't (LOL), quit acting like a miffed spoilt brat, who gives a shit, I certainly don't. Players you actually chat to face to face at the tables rarely bother with internet forums, even less so in the VIP rooms. As for all those benefits the casino chucked at me, I would have got them regardless of how my sessions ran, you fucking imbecile (my ban will be my blessing in disguise). DMSCR the mental case.



Really glad you are back again egalite! That was really quick. Also thanks to you I learned a new word today. "Miffed." Looks like that third ban has gotten to you given your long winded sentence structure. Dude do yourself a favor. You are much more appreciated/welcomed over at baccaratlabs where people are making good use of your contribution there. You being here where it is not baccarat friendly is driving you nuts.

One more thing. I seriously hope you never play or think of playing/learning poker. You are too Teddy KGB.

GodofBACC
GodofBACC
Joined: Apr 19, 2014
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 6
April 19th, 2014 at 3:00:28 AM permalink
It is not driving me nuts in the slightest, it is driving you nuts, that I am/was here at all , don’t ever think I need this site despite your best efforts. You make way far too many assumptions literally about everything. How are the top-shelf LA hookers treating you? If you didn’t have such a petulance child-like persona, I'm sure you could score yourself some regular booty without having to pay for it, then again maybe not, difficult when your a grub.

You don’t actually contribute much substance to this board do you, a bit like the other Walter Mitty “Huge Ferguson” with his fantasy of playing professionally using a “sure-win” progression, yet couldn’t provide any indication he actually made it within 5 miles of any casino, ditto Roberto Preston, no evidence, whereas yours truly, well I can post the cards, the money, the chips, even surreptitiously taken video’s while at the tables.

Doubtless this account will be nuked, defo no biggie, there is an obvious bias here, much to your selfish delight, yes you can rub your hands in glee while riding the bus lol. BTW Never heard of a big time successful Baccarat player riding a bus WTF!!! The only reason for my resurrection (besides it being Easter), is these so called self-professed AP’s on this site, who think they are some elitist group and are the only ones who can take money out of casinos on a regular and consistent basis. Sure two negative numbers don’t make a positive number on a calculator, this why they are math-heads first and foremost and gamblers second.

Before my imminent departure, I will share a true story about a very good BJ counter down-under, he regularly took an annual six figure sum from the the local coffers of one particular casino. After a couple of years, he starts sitting at the Baccarat table, trying to figure out which side was going to win next, soon after he was stone cold broke. Not exactly sure why he switched games, some suggest he got “flat betted” at the BJ tables, lost his roll, not sure, yet his story is far from unique. I know people on the web and personally who are former card counters who now play other casino games.

Maintaining the count, enjoying 1%, 2% or more edge, side counts, masking your play, getting 86’d (I got 86’d due to my Baccarat style of play from one casino, although they never admitted as much they didn't have to, yet believe that, they didn't like me treating the game as a business, go figure), it is not the be all and end all, like some here espouse and certainly an ‘on-paper definable maths edge’ is not a pre-requirement to winning on a consistent basis, and with the bankroll it is possible to earn a decent wedge, then again with a massive bankroll so you can perform “gear changes” if and when required, you can become indestructible (you do have to stay in control though, the avoiding tilt thread was exceptionally helpful when it comes to ‘personal drive’ ;-) .

ciao
djatc
djatc
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
April 19th, 2014 at 4:06:55 AM permalink
Quote: GodofBACC

It is not driving me nuts in the slightest, it is driving you nuts, that I am/was here at all , don’t ever think I need this site despite your best efforts. You make way far too many assumptions literally about everything. How are the top-shelf LA hookers treating you? If you didn’t have such a petulance child-like persona, I'm sure you could score yourself some regular booty without having to pay for it, then again maybe not, difficult when your a grub.

You don’t actually contribute much substance to this board do you, a bit like the other Walter Mitty “Huge Ferguson” with his fantasy of playing professionally using a “sure-win” progression, yet couldn’t provide any indication he actually made it within 5 miles of any casino, ditto Roberto Preston, no evidence, whereas yours truly, well I can post the cards, the money, the chips, even surreptitiously taken video’s while at the tables.

Doubtless this account will be nuked, defo no biggie, there is an obvious bias here, much to your selfish delight, yes you can rub your hands in glee while riding the bus lol. BTW Never heard of a big time successful Baccarat player riding a bus WTF!!! The only reason for my resurrection (besides it being Easter), is these so called self-professed AP’s on this site, who think they are some elitist group and are the only ones who can take money out of casinos on a regular and consistent basis. Sure two negative numbers don’t make a positive number on a calculator, this why they are math-heads first and foremost and gamblers second.

Before my imminent departure, I will share a true story about a very good BJ counter down-under, he regularly took an annual six figure sum from the the local coffers of one particular casino. After a couple of years, he starts sitting at the Baccarat table, trying to figure out which side was going to win next, soon after he was stone cold broke. Not exactly sure why he switched games, some suggest he got “flat betted” at the BJ tables, lost his roll, not sure, yet his story is far from unique. I know people on the web and personally who are former card counters who now play other casino games.

Maintaining the count, enjoying 1%, 2% or more edge, side counts, masking your play, getting 86’d (I got 86’d due to my Baccarat style of play from one casino, although they never admitted as much they didn't have to, yet believe that, they didn't like me treating the game as a business, go figure), it is not the be all and end all, like some here espouse and certainly an ‘on-paper definable maths edge’ is not a pre-requirement to winning on a consistent basis, and with the bankroll it is possible to earn a decent wedge, then again with a massive bankroll so you can perform “gear changes” if and when required, you can become indestructible (you do have to stay in control though, the avoiding tilt thread was exceptionally helpful when it comes to ‘personal drive’ ;-) .

ciao



Tldr: why do bac system players all spout a ton of nonsense and never make any statistical/mathematical sense? Its like they get paid per word they type, but if they start making sense they don't get paid for the wall of text.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
Guest2
Guest2
Joined: Apr 19, 2014
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 5
April 19th, 2014 at 6:25:37 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

Tldr: why do bac system players all spout a ton of nonsense and never make any statistical/mathematical sense? Its like they get paid per word they type, but if they start making sense they don't get paid for the wall of text.



Who ever said it doesn't make statistical sense? Is it not easier to win a single bet within a series of bets, than every bet within the same series sample. How can you make such a statement without knowing the full picture? Oh yes, I see it is due to the fact there is a minor house edge and two negative numbers can't possible make a positive number, yeah that kinda makes sense when sitting a maths test. However a negative progression can over-come such minor hindrances, and I'm not talking about keep on betting more and more and more until one goes broke, which is usually the first conclusion you so called "AP" fall back to.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
Joined: Sep 12, 2012
  • Threads: 32
  • Posts: 5761
April 19th, 2014 at 10:30:00 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

Tldr: why do bac system players all spout a ton of nonsense and never make any statistical/mathematical sense? Its like they get paid per word they type, but if they start making sense they don't get paid for the wall of text.



If they were capable of doing anything other than spewing nonsense, they would not be looking for a way to beat a -EV game with a betting system.
JyBrd0403
JyBrd0403
Joined: Jan 25, 2010
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 548
April 28th, 2014 at 2:40:41 PM permalink
So, were you able to figure out the EV for the D'Alembert for 100 trials?

I found the EV formula below for the Martingale.

'The mathematical expectation of your win is:
E[P]=∑k=1Napk+(−SN)(1−p)N=a[1−(1−p)N−(1−p)N(2N−1)]=a[1−(2(1−p))N]

Notice the base of the exponential 2(1−p). I said p≤1/2⇒1−p≥1/2, 2(1−p)≥1. This means that only in a fair game your expectation profit is zero. For an unfair game, it is even negative, and rises without bound if you keep increasing the steps.'

I have no idea if the formula is correct or not, but the conclusions the guy made were accurate.

The formula for the D'Alembert is probably much more complex, since you don't return to 1 unit after every win.

  • Jump to: