Eazzy
Eazzy
  • Threads: 4
February 15th, 2014 at 2:46:05 PM permalink
I stumbled on this system when a married friend of mine came down to Atlantic City and did this for real. Told me the story and off I went with this system..

I almost hate to share this...its that good.

Here it goes....

You find and attractive women playing the slots. You tell her you've never played the slots and ask here what are the good machines. Invariably she will have a few and tell you. You thank her go off for abut 20 to 30 minutes. Go to the florist and buy a single rose. Go back give her the flower tell here you won a couple of hundred and thank her. Offer to buy her a drink, dinner ect....

Well after that your on your own.

Great system.... the best way by far I ever found to play the slots.
bw
bw
  • Threads: 7
February 15th, 2014 at 2:51:09 PM permalink
Then her burly husband comes by and punches your nose down your throat.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
February 15th, 2014 at 3:20:34 PM permalink
Quote: Eazzy

I stumbled on this system when a married friend of mine came down to Atlantic City and did this for real. Told me the story and off I went with this system..

I almost hate to share this...its that good.

Here it goes....

You find and attractive women playing the slots. You tell her you've never played the slots and ask here what are the good machines. Invariably she will have a few and tell you. You thank her go off for abut 20 to 30 minutes. Go to the florist and buy a single rose. Go back give her the flower tell here you won a couple of hundred and thank her. Offer to buy her a drink, dinner ect....

Well after that your on your own.

Great system.... the best way by far I ever found to play the slots.

You could cut right to it and say hey you how much? Works very well for me (in getting slapped)
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
  • Jump to: