HeyMrDJ
HeyMrDJ
  • Threads: 9
August 23rd, 2016 at 1:42:45 AM permalink
I am going to New York for Christmas and will be spending the first 3 nights in AC, I am comped at any of the CET properties for all 3 nights, or one night at the Borgata. Where would you stay? I like the look of CP but which tower is better?

Thanks
Guess who peed in my Cheerios? Romes did...
RichieNJ
RichieNJ
  • Threads: 0
August 23rd, 2016 at 2:32:34 AM permalink
I'd take three comped nights at Caesars in the Centurion Tower, if available over only one comped at Borgata. Have you considered splitting the trip up to one night at Borgata and two at Caesars?
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
August 23rd, 2016 at 5:32:01 AM permalink
I prefer either Ceasars or Bally's. There's more to do over there.

Rooms are a nicer at ceasears, even the premium rooms at Bally's are sorta dated... Never bothered me though.
jetermacaw
jetermacaw
  • Threads: 1
August 23rd, 2016 at 7:39:51 AM permalink
Caesars
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
August 23rd, 2016 at 7:46:05 AM permalink
Caesars, Centurion or Ocean Tower. Ballys has started remodeling the Ballys Tower. Not sure what level your comp is but Caesars does have some older rooms with a lobby view in the North and South towers. Try to avoid these if possible. Better to book online with your code as you can see what your choices are. Not guaranteed but it's easier to argue for what room you booked when you have it in front of you at checkin.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
August 23rd, 2016 at 9:37:08 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

Caesars, Centurion or Ocean Tower. Ballys has started remodeling the Ballys Tower. Not sure what level your comp is but Caesars does have some older rooms with a lobby view in the North and South towers. Try to avoid these if possible. Better to book online with your code as you can see what your choices are. Not guaranteed but it's easier to argue for what room you booked when you have it in front of you at checkin.

Last time I stayed in Bally's Tower and it was decent. I had a corner room on the ocean with a set of really big bay windows in the room, and a set in the bathroom with a tub facing the ocean. Like I said, you can tell the furniture and fixtures are dated but it wasn't dirty or uncomfortable. I have no problem staying in Bally tower but I try to avoid the Dennis tower- the rooms are super small with low ceilings.

In Caesars I've only stayed in the Centurion tower, which was very nice. The bathroom had a TV behind the mirror which was kinda cool.

At Harrah's I've stayed in the Waterfront tower, the room was pretty large and had a really nice shower.
  • Jump to: