ACMama
ACMama
  • Threads: 4
January 13th, 2015 at 2:47:08 PM permalink
Hubs and me had a chance to try it out last Saturday. We liked the decor, muted grays and whites and unless the Borgata turned down the lighting in response to complaints, we thought it was fine. The line was long even for Black Label as they had a steak knife giveaway plus I think folks had post holiday cabin fever and wanted a night out. The food was really good as always with some new selections such as lobster ravioli and ginger shrimp that were outstanding. Perfect prime rib, excellent Asian selections and chocolate covered marshmallows on a stick :-). IMHO still a great bargain at $19.99 in comps for 2 persons. All the booths and tables have been refurbished and the whole place just looks clean and fresh. Enjoy!
I give this post an hour. Tee Hee!
MrsHeartRN
MrsHeartRN
  • Threads: 20
January 13th, 2015 at 2:49:29 PM permalink
Thanks for the feedback.
You only go around once, but if you play your cards right, once is enough.” ¯ Francis Albert
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
January 13th, 2015 at 3:48:10 PM permalink
I get sad about the lack of crab legs on AC buffets. The ones who do have them charge a ton on top of the already high prices.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
  • Jump to: