Viktoria278
Viktoria278
Joined: Mar 5, 2021
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 1
March 5th, 2021 at 11:31:09 PM permalink
Live casino games take you to the next level of realism in online casino gaming technology. While the concept of live dealer casino games has been slow to catch on in Ireland, the trend is now firmly rooted and many Irish gamblers specifically look for great online casinos that offer live dealer casino games. There has been an interesting evolution when it comes to the world of gambling in recent years. It has always been a sector that remains on the cutting edge of the latest technology and this is set to continue long into the future. Now the latest evolution has been towards live casinos. This has become extremely popular, not just in Ireland but across the globe. While playing games in an online environment was convenient, there was still something lacking. A lot of gamblers love the real-life interaction with dealers and seeing the table from a first-person view.

When the internet first rolled around, online casino sites were one of the fastest industries to get involved and start providing players with the ability to play their favorite casino games from the comfort of their own home.

When mobile devices started to become prominent, the online casinos developed dedicated apps and mobile sites provided a quality experience for mobile users. This meant that these people no longer had to be constrained by a clunky computer or laptop, they could play from anywhere at any time using just their mobile device.

With the creation of live dealer casinos, this meant that players could effectively be at the casino table, without physically being there. They had a dealer who was dishing out the cards in real-time and allowing for a more rounded experience for the player.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
Joined: Jun 15, 2018
  • Threads: 41
  • Posts: 1965
Thanks for this post from:
Viktoria278
March 5th, 2021 at 11:57:15 PM permalink
Well, I'd have to drive 80 miles to another state then I can use my phone's 5G to gamble now, couldn't I? Just don't want security at a WalMart parking lot asking questions.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 149
  • Posts: 19171
March 6th, 2021 at 12:05:16 AM permalink
......
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 149
  • Posts: 19171
March 6th, 2021 at 12:07:10 AM permalink
Quote: Viktoria278

Live casino games take you to the next level of realism in online casino gaming technology. While the concept of live dealer casino games has been slow to catch on in Ireland, the trend is now firmly rooted and many Irish gamblers specifically look for great online casinos that offer live dealer casino games. There has been an interesting evolution when it comes to the world of gambling in recent years. It has always been a sector that remains on the cutting edge of the latest technology and this is set to continue long into the future. Now the latest evolution has been towards live casinos. This has become extremely popular, not just in Ireland but across the globe. While playing games in an online environment was convenient, there was still something lacking. A lot of gamblers love the real-life interaction with dealers and seeing the table from a first-person view.

When the internet first rolled around, online casino sites were one of the fastest industries to get involved and start providing players with the ability to play their favorite casino games from the comfort of their own home.

When mobile devices started to become prominent, the online casinos developed dedicated apps and mobile sites provided a quality experience for mobile users. This meant that these people no longer had to be constrained by a clunky computer or laptop, they could play from anywhere at any time using just their mobile device.

With the creation of live dealer casinos, this meant that players could effectively be at the casino table, without physically being there. They had a dealer who was dishing out the cards in real-time and allowing for a more rounded experience for the player.

Even online live dealers can cheat without repercussions, we even have evidence of this.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
DeMango
DeMango
Joined: Feb 2, 2010
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 2684
March 6th, 2021 at 7:40:22 AM permalink
Is that you Yanna?
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 176
  • Posts: 1399
March 6th, 2021 at 10:39:41 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Even online live dealers can cheat without repercussions, we even have evidence of this.



are you talking about that video of the dealer at bovada? where he quickly picks up the first card and deals the next card before he gives the first card to himself?

ok this one is BRAND new and theres another that im looking for as well where the guy does the same exact thing



i am also looking for a picture of the shoes that have the ability to show the next card - although it is made to look like a normal shoe

edit i just have to say wow these companies have gotten WORLDS more crafty since last year that i looked at these cheating items
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 149
  • Posts: 19171
March 6th, 2021 at 11:12:41 AM permalink
Quote: heatmap

are you talking about that video of the dealer at bovada? where he quickly picks up the first card and deals the next card before he gives the first card to himself?

ok this one is BRAND new and theres another that im looking for as well where the guy does the same exact thing



i am also looking for a picture of the shoes that have the ability to show the next card - although it is made to look like a normal shoe

edit i just have to say wow these companies have gotten WORLDS more crafty since last year that i looked at these cheating items

Let's make sure we have the correct casino... BETONLINE not Bovada. That's a good example.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 176
  • Posts: 1399
Thanks for this post from:
AxelWolf
March 6th, 2021 at 11:29:18 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: heatmap

are you talking about that video of the dealer at bovada? where he quickly picks up the first card and deals the next card before he gives the first card to himself?

ok this one is BRAND new and theres another that im looking for as well where the guy does the same exact thing



i am also looking for a picture of the shoes that have the ability to show the next card - although it is made to look like a normal shoe

edit i just have to say wow these companies have gotten WORLDS more crafty since last year that i looked at these cheating items

Let's make sure we have the correct casino... BETONLINE not Bovada. That's a good example.



i was rambling but there is also another video of bovada dealer doing it as well the move is nearly identical if my memory serves me correct which it usually doesnt

the next thing i said is that it requires a special type of shoe - i think one that can read the cards and relay the card to the dealer through an earpiece
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 45
  • Posts: 5009
Thanks for this post from:
heatmap
March 6th, 2021 at 1:10:53 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap


the next thing i said is that it requires a special type of shoe - i think one that can read the cards and relay the card to the dealer through an earpiece

He doesn't need an earpiece. He has a large screen monitor in front of him.
I've seen two of these dealer tricks now. In truth, I think they are just a couple of examples of dealer being mischievous while he is bored, not part of some cheating scheme. With all the eyes on those games and in a world of easy screen capture and social media, any grand scale cheating for money would soon be very conspicuous and very embarrassing for the casinos. Damage to reputation would be far more costly than the few dollars stolen.
I'd expect that the two caught cheating dealers have since been dismissed.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
rainman
rainman
Joined: Mar 28, 2012
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1451
Thanks for this post from:
heatmap
March 6th, 2021 at 4:54:46 PM permalink
The guy in the upper left of the first video is Con Man & Ex bank robber Micheal Morganstern
AKA The Captain of Blackjack Army.

When this story broke BetOnline broke ties with the company / studio who
was providing the live dealer play. Online casinos can and do farm this out
multiple casinos can use the same Company for live play.

EG: Morganstern after a brief hiatus (jail time) has returned to running a little con
He is playing live thru BetOnline Pretending to count and I know a guy
who is in the process of clearing a bonus at another casino who uses
the same live tables so that guy gives himself funny handles and plays next
to The Captain so he ends up in The captains YouTube videos. :)

  • Jump to: