rdutch1958
rdutch1958
  • Threads: 2
December 1st, 2010 at 4:42:47 PM permalink
I had a question posted here a day ago concernint the "Anything but 7" bet but it's no longer here. Why?
Again... I contend the true house Vig. on the so called "Anythibg but 7" is .02486 and NOT .01136363.
I won't go into all the math I provided but just want to add this as an explaination.
The bet is called a ONE ROLL bet by whovever "invented" or came up with the idea for it ... "BUT" the true House Vig. can not be calculated on 1 roll because of the place bets ! Look at it this way... Consider any place bet. In reality a place bet is a ONE ROLL bet. It's not a contract bet and can be turned on / off or taken down at any time. Of course most players keep playing it till there is a "decision".... but actually what is happening after each roll when a decision is not made the player is making a new bet. Am I not being clear? Is the House Vig. for a place bet figured on 1 roll? Of course not. The house, correctly figures the true odds on a "decision". Which is also the only way to calculate the true Vig. on the Anything but 7 bet.
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
December 1st, 2010 at 5:40:18 PM permalink
Quote: rdutch1958

I had a question posted here a day ago concernint the "Anything but 7" bet but it's no longer here. Why?...

Your old thread is still up. It is located here.
  • Jump to: