davodavo
davodavo
  • Threads: 5
August 4th, 2018 at 9:16:55 AM permalink
Help, Mr. Wizard!
I know you've done a "heat map" that shows the relative strength of hole cards before the flop, basically advises when to bet/fold at the beginning. VERY useful, thank you.
I know you've also done the odds of an individual getting any of the hands...but I believe that shows only the likelihood of a single player's achieving each outcome.
I'm wondering if you've done a heat map that shows the outcomes in a 9 or 10-handed holdem game (assuming everyone stays in) for each of the winning hands. Those odds should be significantly higher than the odds of any individual cause there are 9 players' hole cards.
I'll bet you've already done this "collective heat map," but I can't find it.
Please let me know one way or the other.
Thank you, sir!
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
August 4th, 2018 at 10:44:43 AM permalink
Quote: davodavo

Help, Mr. Wizard!
I know you've done a "heat map" that shows the relative strength of hole cards before the flop, basically advises when to bet/fold at the beginning. VERY useful, thank you.
I know you've also done the odds of an individual getting any of the hands...but I believe that shows only the likelihood of a single player's achieving each outcome.
I'm wondering if you've done a heat map that shows the outcomes in a 9 or 10-handed holdem game (assuming everyone stays in) for each of the winning hands. Those odds should be significantly higher than the odds of any individual cause there are 9 players' hole cards.
I'll bet you've already done this "collective heat map," but I can't find it.
Please let me know one way or the other.
Thank you, sir!

he would need my approval first ;-)
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
August 4th, 2018 at 11:17:54 AM permalink
Quote: heatmap

he would need my approval first ;-)

No permission necessary, he'll just stuff you in a burlap sack.
I am a robot.
  • Jump to: