ChiSquare
ChiSquare
  • Threads: 1
April 19th, 2018 at 2:11:23 PM permalink
G'day All,
I'm curious in an online slot game "Wild Toro" elk-studios /games/wild-toro/
This game feature have a shifting Wild feature where the wilds(Bull) when appear on 5th reel is moved forward to the next reel every spin until it moves off the screen. During the Feature, special symbol(Matador) appears on reel 2,3 or 4. The bull plots a path to the Matador and proceed to moves to that symbol and replace it, the path also leaves a trails of Wild symbol behind.
Could anyone suggest a starting point in analysing this math model. I was thinking using Markov chains for analysing the shifting wild unfortunately the random path movement of the Wilds symbol due to the appearance of the Matador symbol make it quite a challenge.
Cheers
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
Thanked by
ChiSquare
April 20th, 2018 at 10:30:51 AM permalink
Quote: ChiSquare

. . . unfortunately the random path movement of the Wilds symbol due to the appearance of the Matador symbol make it quite a challenge.
Cheers

The so-called "random path movement" of the Wilds symbol appears to be a function of the relative position of the Wilds symbol to the Matador, and there are a limited number of possible combinations of Matador and Wilds Symbol positions. I suggest analyzing each of the possible "combinations" of relative positions and summing them accordingly.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
  • Jump to: