sirwinallot
sirwinallot
  • Threads: 1
January 26th, 2017 at 3:22:08 AM permalink
Hi all,
I have been trying to figure out the wizard's par sheet explenation of vamos las vegas slot.

I cannot figure out the sticky wild section in the ticket bonus rounds, can anyone help with how are the spins tables calculated?

after calculating all combinations of the 32 possibilities of wild to be stuck on a line. how do u go from there to the 10 spins table in the par sheet?

im lost and confused..

I'd apprecite any help
JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
Thanked by
sirwinallot
January 26th, 2017 at 4:57:24 AM permalink
First, determine the probability of any particular symbol NOT being wild: P = (X-W)/X where:
X = the total number of symbols on the reel strip
W = the total number of wild symbols on the reel strip

On spin 1 the probability of there NOT being a wild in the position would be P, thus the probability it is wild is 1.0 - P.
On spin 2 the probability of there NOT being a wild in the position would be P², thus the probability of it being wild is 1.0 - P².
And so on for each spin.
sirwinallot
sirwinallot
January 26th, 2017 at 10:12:46 AM permalink
Thanks JB!

how is this being applied to the normal probability of the spin.
Any chance you can guide me through for example how to get to the 3x cirque return on spin #2 of the ticket round?

thanks again!
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
  • Threads: 8
Thanked by
sirwinallotrsactuary
January 26th, 2017 at 11:06:29 AM permalink
I've shared my spreadsheet for Vamos LV on google.

My Vamos LV Calculations
I heart Crystal Math.
sirwinallot
sirwinallot
January 26th, 2017 at 11:09:35 AM permalink
amazing stuff!!
i am sure this will help alot of guys here playing with slots math. sure will for me.

thank alot for this!
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
  • Threads: 8
June 1st, 2018 at 6:23:06 PM permalink
Quote: CrystalMath

My Vamos LV Calculations

I apologize, but I have stopped sharing this file. I have been hired by a company to fix some math, and I found my own work, but implemented incorrectly. I like helping people out, but this just burns me.
I heart Crystal Math.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
June 1st, 2018 at 7:03:30 PM permalink

My Vamos LV Calculations

I apologize, but I have stopped sharing this file. I have been hired by a company to fix some math, and I found my own work, but implemented incorrectly. I like helping people out, but this just burns me.

You have nothing to apologize for. In fact, if you have any idea who it is that stole your work and sold it, and they're a member here, I wager they won't be for much longer. For whatever that might be worth.

My apologies on behalf of the forum.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
June 1st, 2018 at 7:40:08 PM permalink

For what little it's worth, I know how you feel. You can copy and paste almost any phrase from WoO and find it plagiarized all over competing sites. It used to burn me too, but I've become sadly used to it over the years.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
albertomagnani
albertomagnani
  • Threads: 0
December 22nd, 2020 at 1:24:13 AM permalink
Sorry I view the link before reading you stopped it, feel free to deny the access to my request and sorry again.
Alberto
  • Jump to: