Thread Rating:

ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
December 20th, 2014 at 9:52:40 AM permalink
Quote: donik

Again very sorry!
Some member teach me about that parametrs....he making good money but didnt reveal whole method...
He makes money on this direction using the easy progression
He said that to have about 1-1.5% advantage.
Please if you can test without breaking shoe.
Like that
113, etc.
I am very very sorry if bother you....i cannot make test like you.

Very appreciate you!
God bless you!

I already tested all of the patterns. None of them give you an advantage, either with player or banker.

No progression works with baccarat.

Please do not ask me for any more testing, as I am convinced you are looking for something that does not exist.
RandyP
RandyP
  • Threads: 0
March 13th, 2015 at 2:58:17 PM permalink
Quote: falecf4

It would kind of look like this. (These are all very rough approximate values.)
1's - 50%
2's - 25%
3's - 12.5%
4's - 6.25%
5's - 3.13%
6's - 1.57%
7's - <1%

When I first saw the info above I thought for sure I could use it to my advantage. Event streaks of 1-5 make up ~96.88 so if I martingale for 5 steps I will hit it most of the time or so I thought. The times you don't hit it wipes out any gains and will constantly knock you further and further negative. Just another failed "system".

Streaks 1~5 make up 96.88% of all hands, except when they don't, then it costs you too much, consuming a lot of prior wins. There are two superior solutions in those stats.

Firstly, let the garbage go and wait for a streak of 3 or 4 or 5, then use your 5 step martingale, however I wouldn't really recommend a martingale for anything, there are better staking plans. Secondly if you take a closer look at those figures, you might notice the disparity of odd v' even streak lengths, the ratio is about 2-1, the latter is just food for thought.
  • Jump to: