bigfoot66
bigfoot66
  • Threads: 54
April 17th, 2012 at 11:08:57 AM permalink
I hear so many good things about Lotus of Siam. I am going to be in Vegas 4/23-4/25 and am thinking about having lunch there. Can anyone who has eaten there give me some advice on what is good? I do not have a ton of experience with Thai food but do like Asian food in general. Anything that is not too crazy that I should try? Thanks!
Vote for Nobody 2020!
NicksGamingStuff
NicksGamingStuff
  • Threads: 50
April 17th, 2012 at 12:37:49 PM permalink
I know our Wizard thinks it is overrated, but the food there is really good. Lunch there is your best bet since I tried to go there for dinner on a Sat night and they said they were fully booked for the night, but might be able to squeeze me in for a wait of 90 minutes. I have had Thai food that was just as good back in San Francisco from local places. If you go be sure to check out some of the bars I reviewed in my gay bar article since they are all in the same shopping center. The indian restaurant next door is also good. I had a green curry chicken there that was delicious.
bigfoot66
bigfoot66
  • Threads: 54
April 17th, 2012 at 1:08:48 PM permalink
Thanks for the reply Nick. I did read the article about gay nightlife and we will see if I can talk my brother into checking out one of the gay bars. He is a Naval officer and a bit conservative but who knows.
Vote for Nobody 2020!
  • Jump to: