tommarty920
tommarty920
  • Threads: 1
April 1st, 2014 at 8:14:43 PM permalink
Greetings,

I recently joined the forum looking for some information on certain aspects of Vegas I've never gotten to experience because of a lack of budget. However, I am going on a trip to Vegas in a few weeks and have a considerably larger budget than usual. My main two questions are about hotels and nightclubs.

Firstly, I plan on getting some kind of two bedroom suite and I need an opinion on where to stay. I should note this will be the first time I will be flying in to Vegas so I'm liking the idea of staying somewhere that provides that complimentary limo service to and from the airport. It wouldn't be a deal breaker if the hotel doesn't offer that service however it would nice if it was included. The hotels/rooms I've been looking at are:

Aria- Two Bedroom Penthouse Suite

Vdara- Two Bedroom Penthouse Suite or Two Bedroom Hospitality Suite

MGM Grand- Skyline Marquee Suite

Mandalay Bay- 1500 X 2 Suite

Mirage- Two Bedroom Tower Suite or Two Bedroom Penthouse Suite

As you can see I'm an Mlife member. Looking for the best recommendation out of these hotels or if you can recommend any other two bedroom suites on the Strip that would be greatly appreciated!

My second question is about nightclubs. I have never been to a Vegas nightclub before because I've never had the patience to wait in line, or the money to buy bottle service. Well this time I still won't have the patience but I will have the money to get a table and bottle service.

What is a good club to go to that will give me the best experience for my first time with bottle service and a table? Also, more specifically, what section of tables should I ask for in that particular club?

My budget for the hotel is limited to two bedroom suites, so no villas or bungalows or lofts unfortunately. I also would prefer to limit my bottle service budget to under $1,500 however if need be I can stretch to $2,000.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
April 1st, 2014 at 9:33:08 PM permalink
I've only stayed in the Mandalay suite. It was real real nice. Bedrooms aren't close to each other which is nice. The bathrooms were great. The common areas were spacious and comfy. We had six people fit very comfortably and had a great time. We all agreed we'd love to stay there again.
Asswhoopermcdaddy
Asswhoopermcdaddy
  • Threads: 87
April 12th, 2014 at 7:24:07 AM permalink
I would go for the Aria. Closer to the center of the strip, and a really nice looking modern hotel.
MrWarmth
MrWarmth
  • Threads: 15
April 12th, 2014 at 8:28:31 AM permalink
For the clubs, IMHO, I always thought one on-the-Strip club was like another, so I would worry less about which one and more about just picking one as it's not a good idea to club-hop. Different ones have different strong points, so I would just search the Vegas Seven or Weekly websites for ads on a club that works for you ... DJ, hosted party, whatever.

I would either go early-early (as soon as the door opens, 10 PM or so) or reserve a table. Bottle service is kind of nifty and you always have a place to sit down, and is really your best option if the club is crowded.

Admission can be gained by gambling, but if you don't gamble that much, I would suggest downloading the app "Party Petition." It's kind of like Priceline for Vegas club bottle service, and I think it's free. They won't take, say, $50 for a $400 table, but on some nights you can get a $400 for $250 or so. You tell the app how much you want to pay and clubs see if it makes sense for them. But I think the app is really more about getting the reservation, which is the same thing you can do by calling a host or checking FB, only you have the chance of saving 20% - 25%.
  • Jump to: