Thread Rating:

Godofbaccarat
Godofbaccarat
  • Threads: 1
December 27th, 2023 at 11:36:34 AM permalink
Today I read letswin post and I an actually amazed how well by predicting random variance can be so accurate.. i figured out what he ment
I know that sounds stupid.. how can you use random to beat actually mind blowing if you already know EOR and counting methods and look at patterns. Then do the most random changes out of the common pattern .. then u got ...
How stupid using random beating baccarat actually works is mind blowing.. of course not 100% accurate
. But just off my head now no program tk help me. I managed 80 to 85% accurate guesses...

I am a programmer believe me Iam very logical .. and what letswin method describes doesn't make sense.. but some how ut woekM.. it just proves we humans don't know it all.
Now to get even more accurate you need a program I am making where it also simulates every single card taken out as you follow the shoe.. with pattern recognition and mode likely results consistently simulating future games..and storing results.. as well as use all know eor and counting methods to assist your predictions.. that's how to truely beat baccarat.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
Thanked by
MentalodiousgambitDRichteliotOnceDearJoemanMission146darkoz
December 27th, 2023 at 11:46:13 AM permalink
At least I was warned about what I was about to read. I'll give him that.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
December 27th, 2023 at 3:23:39 PM permalink
Quote: Godofbaccarat

Today I read letswin post and I an actually amazed how well by predicting random variance can be so accurate.. i figured out what he ment
I know that sounds stupid.. how can you use random to beat actually mind blowing if you already know EOR and counting methods and look at patterns. Then do the most random changes out of the common pattern .. then u got ...
How stupid using random beating baccarat actually works is mind blowing.. of course not 100% accurate
. But just off my head now no program tk help me. I managed 80 to 85% accurate guesses...

I am a programmer believe me Iam very logical .. and what letswin method describes doesn't make sense.. but some how ut woekM.. it just proves we humans don't know it all.
Now to get even more accurate you need a program I am making where it also simulates every single card taken out as you follow the shoe.. with pattern recognition and mode likely results consistently simulating future games..and storing results.. as well as use all know eor and counting methods to assist your predictions.. that's how to truely beat baccarat.
link to original post

I read it: Couldn't understand it. Started reading it again, but gave up at 'ment'

If you are going to spout nonsense, please do so in some semblance of English.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
December 27th, 2023 at 3:30:07 PM permalink
(snipped)

link to original post

How are you shuffling?
May the cards fall in your favor.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
December 27th, 2023 at 3:37:32 PM permalink

how can you use random to beat ...
and look at patterns.... I managed 80 to 85% accurate guesses....

link to original post

These phrases caught my eye, I don't know why..
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
Thanked by
darkoz
December 28th, 2023 at 8:31:50 AM permalink
Great.... EvenBob has posted so much crap about fake gambling systems that AIs are starting to learn from him....
AitchTheLetter
AitchTheLetter
  • Threads: 2
December 28th, 2023 at 2:38:14 PM permalink
So, dumb question but this has to be some kind of bot generated comment right? Who has the kind of ego to make an account on this site and call themself "Godofbaccarat"? We all know some users who might but they are pretty openly posting on their own accounts.
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
December 28th, 2023 at 4:00:30 PM permalink
Possibly of interest:
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/19943-baccarat-can-be-beaten/#post406382

(Popped up coincidentally while I was looking something else up.)
Godofbaccarat
Godofbaccarat
December 29th, 2023 at 3:59:49 AM permalink
Sorry typing on my phone so some words doesn't make sense, so this is what I figured out . Letswin logic bring random isn't useful until the flop moment for example just
Usually early game you should use EOR . Then as it runs down the shoe.. you should use temp eor (past 2 hands) and consider long run eor. When u noticed a change of eor cards.. u should prepare the flop... there is 1 thing u can't calculate with any system or methods is the naturals aka card placements .. thats pure luck... but the best odds to know when not to play is having a program simulate combinations. Then when mid gamr start putting true count / running count in play part of calculations. Then for late game... use more of the pattern recognition and on purposely predict the non pattern matching .. u willl know when u can read the flip flop moment.. in terms of betting strategy you should not use same bet every time., or if u are doing to double down every time u loose.. then maybe wait for 3 to 4 rounds on 1 side first and when you ser the flip flop cards coming out then u start play from there. Rmber the game pattern is the dna of the shoe.. aka hash mapping in programming.
OnceDear
OnceDear
Thanked by
Mental
December 29th, 2023 at 5:04:18 AM permalink

Sorry typing on my phone so some words doesn't make sense

Neither the words nor the sentences. And still you make no sense.
Quote:

...so this is what I figured out . Letswin logic bring random isn't useful until the flop moment for example just

Letswin presented no logic. Neither are you. Letswin's great scheme was to get suckers to believe he had something of value and then take 'thank you money' from the random ones that win, while not giving a damn about the ones that lost.

Quote:

Usually early game you should use EOR . Then as it runs down the shoe.. you should use temp eor (past 2 hands) and consider long run eor. When u noticed a change of eor cards.. u should prepare the flop...

So many vagaries? 'Usually?', 'Early?',' as it runs down the shoe?', 'when you noticed?' Hardly a systematic system is it?

Your entire analysis is not much more use than 'Bet high on the winning side and bet less on the losing ones'
Quote:

there is 1 thing u can't calculate with any system or methods is the naturals aka card placements .. thats pure luck... but the best odds to know when not to play is having a program simulate combinations. Then when mid gamr start putting true count / running count in play part of calculations. Then for late game... use more of the pattern recognition and on purposely predict the non pattern matching .. u willl know when u can read the flip flop moment.. in terms of betting strategy you should not use same bet every time., or if u are doing to double down every time u loose.. then maybe wait for 3 to 4 rounds on 1 side first and when you ser the flip flop cards coming out then u start play from there. Rmber the game pattern is the dna of the shoe.. aka hash mapping in programming.
link to original post

Map your hashes, write your program, make your $gazillions. Then hire a ghost writer and a proofreader and we'll buy your book.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Godofbaccarat
Godofbaccarat
December 29th, 2023 at 6:29:06 AM permalink
Not making any money from anyone.. selling no books here...
Mental
Mental
  • Threads: 13
December 29th, 2023 at 7:03:32 AM permalink

Not making any money from anyone.. selling no books here...
link to original post

It is clear that many other posters are willing to spout nonsense about betting systems and beating random on these forums just for the attention it generates. There is no need to ascribe a monetary motive to these posters unless they start making the 'pitch'.

I am not saying attention seeking is your motivation, but I cannot figure out why you are bothering to make posts that nobody can understand or believe.
This forum is more enjoyable after I learned how to use the 'Block this user' button.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
December 29th, 2023 at 7:04:11 AM permalink
I found the other thread interesting for reasons generally unrelated to baccarat.

As I understand, EoR are minimal in baccarat (but can be significant for side bets). If you're finding useful patterns in a "shuffled" deck, my first question remains... how is the deck shuffled?
billryan
billryan
December 29th, 2023 at 7:14:38 AM permalink

Sorry typing on my phone so some words doesn't make sense, so this is what I figured out . Letswin logic bring random isn't useful until the flop moment for example just
Usually early game you should use EOR . Then as it runs down the shoe.. you should use temp eor (past 2 hands) and consider long run eor. When u noticed a change of eor cards.. u should prepare the flop... there is 1 thing u can't calculate with any system or methods is the naturals aka card placements .. thats pure luck... but the best odds to know when not to play is having a program simulate combinations. Then when mid gamr start putting true count / running count in play part of calculations. Then for late game... use more of the pattern recognition and on purposely predict the non pattern matching .. u willl know when u can read the flip flop moment.. in terms of betting strategy you should not use same bet every time., or if u are doing to double down every time u loose.. then maybe wait for 3 to 4 rounds on 1 side first and when you ser the flip flop cards coming out then u start play from there. Rmber the game pattern is the dna of the shoe.. aka hash mapping in programming.
link to original post

Thank you for one of the most authentic examples of genuine jibberish ever posted on this forum. Have you considered a career in ebonics?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
OnceDear
OnceDear
December 29th, 2023 at 7:33:45 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

link to original post

Thank you for one of the most authentic examples of genuine jibberish ever posted on this forum. Have you considered a career in ebonics?
link to original post

We are cruel aren't we. there is great variety in our levels of language skill. Maybe this member doesn't have English as his first language, or maybe he was using a faulty keyboard.
As Mental says, it's a bit of a mystery as to why some of these systems posters come here and post about systems?
Are they really seeking sanity checks before investing real cash?
Are they seeking kudos for being the discoverer of a Holy Grail?
Is it just practice in social intercourse?
Are they seeking investors in their system?
It's not confined to forums such as this. Take a look on Youtube and discover that "Roulette System" yields an almost endless stream of results including an incredible number of 'The Best Ever' 'unbeatable', 'foolproof', '100% win rate', No losses' At least the posters there can get ad revenue from Youtube. But what's the motivation here?

Is it a sickness?
Last edited by: OnceDear on Dec 29, 2023
billryan
billryan
December 29th, 2023 at 7:43:43 AM permalink
It's a cruel, cruel summer.
  • Jump to: