ropey14
ropey14
Joined: Nov 12, 2013
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 5
September 14th, 2021 at 5:12:34 AM permalink
Are the free spins awarded within slots bonuses genuinely random spins as in the main game? Or is the overall bonus out come predetermined?
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 151
  • Posts: 19779
September 14th, 2021 at 6:38:27 AM permalink
Quote: ropey14

Are the free spins awarded within slots bonuses genuinely random spins as in the main game? Or is the overall bonus out come predetermined?

  • link to original post

    Generally I would say, yes, they are random, however that isn't always the case.
    ♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
    DRich
    DRich
    Joined: Jul 6, 2012
    • Threads: 77
    • Posts: 7887
    September 14th, 2021 at 6:41:24 AM permalink
    Quote: ropey14

    Are the free spins awarded within slots bonuses genuinely random spins as in the main game? Or is the overall bonus out come predetermined?

  • link to original post


    They are usually random but have a different set of reel strips that tend to have a much higher hit frequency.
    Order from chaos
    rsactuary
    rsactuary
    Joined: Sep 6, 2014
    • Threads: 21
    • Posts: 1854
    September 14th, 2021 at 6:47:18 AM permalink
    Agree with all of the above. Note that if a different set of virtual reels are used, by law, they must say so. Which is why often you will see something like "bonus reels in play" or something similar on the screen.
    DRich
    DRich
    Joined: Jul 6, 2012
    • Threads: 77
    • Posts: 7887
    September 14th, 2021 at 10:30:13 AM permalink
    Quote: rsactuary

    Agree with all of the above. Note that if a different set of virtual reels are used, by law, they must say so. Which is why often you will see something like "bonus reels in play" or something similar on the screen.

  • link to original post



    That is true in Nevada, but I don't know if all jurisdictions require that.
    Order from chaos

    • Jump to: