focd
focd
  • Threads: 19
November 28th, 2010 at 11:45:20 PM permalink
I was in the Silver Legacy in Reno and I found out that they let you double down at any time no matter how many cards you have. That means you can take a hit or hits and still double down. This was for the 6 deck shoe game. So how much does it lower the house advantage? I'm not exactly sure (forgot/wasn't paying attention) about splitting. I know they let you double down after splitting but I am not sure if you can do the same (ie hit and then still be able to double down... etc...).
ChesterDog
ChesterDog
  • Threads: 8
November 29th, 2010 at 7:30:19 AM permalink
Quote: focd

I was in the Silver Legacy in Reno and I found out that they let you double down at any time no matter how many cards you have. That means you can take a hit or hits and still double down. This was for the 6 deck shoe game. So how much does it lower the house advantage? I'm not exactly sure (forgot/wasn't paying attention) about splitting. I know they let you double down after splitting but I am not sure if you can do the same (ie hit and then still be able to double down... etc...).

According to the "Rule Variations" table at https://wizardofodds.com/blackjack ,double down on any number of cards lowers the house edge by 0.23%.
  • Jump to: