Maria123
Maria123
  • Threads: 1
June 17th, 2019 at 3:58:18 PM permalink
Hello everyone! Been trying for a while now to find out who owns Super/Lucky 6 side bet on Non Commission Baccarat, I was hoping for more transparancy when comes to proprietary or public domain games and site bets, but that's not the case. I thought maybe any of you guys can shed some light on this matter.
TIA
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 259
June 17th, 2019 at 4:18:13 PM permalink
Quote: Maria123

Hello everyone! Been trying for a while now to find out who owns Super/Lucky 6 side bet on Non Commission Baccarat, I was hoping for more transparancy when comes to proprietary or public domain games and site bets, but that's not the case. I thought maybe any of you guys can shed some light on this matter.
TIA

Taking a shot in the dark here but does this description match up with whatever game you are talking about?

Systems and methods for providing wagering games associated with Baccarat, including modified versions of Baccarat described herein, which are configured for receiving and determining the outcome of the wager for the associated game based on the satisfaction of at least one of the following:

->>>> the banker hand score being four; the banker hand score being six and having three playing cards in the banker hand; and the banker hand score and player hand score both being six and both the player hand and banker hand having three playing cards; and the banker hand score being eight and both the banker hand and the player hand having three playing cards. <<<<-

??
  • Jump to: