Pilatus47
Pilatus47
  • Threads: 1
November 15th, 2017 at 1:55:46 PM permalink
Hej,

In a game of Alladins fortune your rells can turn Wild.
There is a RNG on each spin. Are the spins still RNG with wilds in play and added at end of spin or does the game put wild rells into calculation. Some say that first rells have higher chance for top symbols than the ones that follow, so is it better, worse or it doesn't matter which one of first 3 rells is wild.
How exactly do wilds affect spins?

Also if you get free games in a game like Book of Raa. Does the game calculate all spins at the start of the games, for example you will get 50 games and 1000 credits or is there still randomness during free games.

Thank your for your answers!
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 133
November 15th, 2017 at 2:42:28 PM permalink
I am not sure I follow exactly what you are asking. No disrespect but I suppose there may be a language difference, I notice it is your first post. One of the few observations I can offer is that the very last reel on the right of Alladins is essentially useless, in my opinion. And I'm guessing it comes up wild with genie lamps at least twice as often as the first reel on the left. I am also guessing that reel attributes decline in order from left to right.

I just saw your post and commented, without looking anywhere else. Perhaps there are threads or other info on the forum. I'm interested too and will follow this with you. Welcome to the forum.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
Pilatus47
Pilatus47
November 16th, 2017 at 8:11:32 AM permalink
Thank you :) english is not my first language so I really had quite some problems with phrasing.
I noticed 5th reel going wild more often also even though I read somewhere all 5 reels have the same chance to drop a lamp.

I was basically interested in how the game works because I play it quite often.

If I try to explain my question:

For example reells 1,2,4,5 are wild. Will the game put this in calculation at spin and put in third reel adequate symbols because it knows that there are 4 wilds reels on the table. Or will the game make a normal spin and add the wild reels at end of spin (the third reel symbols will be independent of the 4 wild reels).
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
November 16th, 2017 at 8:26:59 AM permalink
Quote: Pilatus47

Thank you :) english is not my first language so I really had quite some problems with phrasing.
I noticed 5th reel going wild more often also even though I read somewhere all 5 reels have the same chance to drop a lamp.

For example reells 1,2,4,5 are wild. Will the game put this in calculation at spin and put in third reel adequate symbols because it knows that there are 4 wilds reels on the table. Or will the game make a normal spin and add the wild reels at end of spin (the third reel symbols will be independent of the 4 wild reels).

No.
I am a robot.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
Mission146
November 16th, 2017 at 9:01:12 AM permalink

I would agree with OneNickelMiracle who just posted, and my answer would be NO, they work independently and probably all have the same number of "stops", although symbols are much different.

On the other hand, it seems like it would be a rare event to have four reels wild at once.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
Thanked by
bobbartop
November 16th, 2017 at 9:15:08 AM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

I would agree with OneNickelMiracle who just posted, and my answer would be NO, they work independently and probably all have the same number of "stops", although symbols are much different.

On the other hand, it seems like it would be a rare event to have four reels wild at once.

I concur with everyone who has spoken on the matter so far. One thing you might notice with this and a handful of other similar games is that the Reels still spin, "Behind," the locked and stacked Wilds. Those spins can also be relevant if they contain Bonus Games symbols, which on Aladdin are the vaults, because three (or more) vaults will still take you to Bonus Games.

As far as four Wild reels going at once, certainly rare but far from impossible. Well, in certain cases it IS impossible, but you know what I mean.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Pilatus47
Pilatus47
Thanked by
Mission146
November 16th, 2017 at 9:19:29 AM permalink
I thank you all for your answers :)

The fact about the game still running in the background with bonus chance is very good indeed.

There are quite some videos on youtube with 4 wild reels.
I have had them myself at one point with jeannie on the remaining reel.
This is also the main reason that made me wonder about randomness on remaining reel.
Mission146
Mission146
November 16th, 2017 at 9:22:35 AM permalink

This is also the main reason that made me wonder about randomness on remaining reel.

If it's going to put the Genie on the remaining reel, it can be as non-random as it wants to be!

How many Free Games do you choose when you hit them?
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
Mission146
November 16th, 2017 at 9:26:00 AM permalink

I guess I just haven't played it enough to see it. Thanks for that, I'll check youtube.

lol I remember when I first started playing games like that with the 3-D effect. I didn't like it, it gave me a headache. But now I've learned to push the lever to 100%. It's "trippy". But I have no life.
Mission146
Mission146
November 16th, 2017 at 9:27:57 AM permalink
I wouldn't say I, "Play," them. That being the case, it would take me probably 47 years to get used to the 3D, I turn it either completely off or very close to it.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
Mission146
November 16th, 2017 at 9:29:49 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

If it's going to put the Genie on the remaining reel, it can be as non-random as it wants to be!

As I mentioned, I don't have enough played to call it a significant sample. But I've tried the Free Games two ways. I started with the max, (15?). Lately I've done the minimum option, was happy with the results.
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
bobbartop
November 16th, 2017 at 9:31:32 AM permalink

As I mentioned, I don't have enough played to call it a significant sample. But I've tried the Free Games two ways. I started with the max, (15?). Lately I've done the minimum option, was happy with the results.

Same, the thing I like about the minimum option is that you are guaranteed to win something on both spins. Again, if I play it at all, hitting the Free Games is basically just gravy.
Pilatus47
Pilatus47
Thanked by
Mission146bobbartop
November 16th, 2017 at 9:31:40 AM permalink

Geanie yes :))

I always choose 2 spins with 3 wilds.

I usualy set it all to minimum not a big fan of 3D and they are very loud also.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
Mission146
November 16th, 2017 at 9:35:02 AM permalink

I wouldn't say I, "Play," them. That being the case, it would take me probably 47 years to get used to the 3D, I turn it either completely off or very close to it.

I'm a product of the 60s. :-)
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
Mission146
November 16th, 2017 at 9:38:22 AM permalink

Same, the thing I like about the minimum option is that you are guaranteed to win something on both spins. Again, if I play it at all, hitting the Free Games is basically just gravy.

Same. Just gravy. Vulture gravy. The first time I got FOUR bonus thingies I didn't even know that could happen.
Pilatus47
Pilatus47
Thanked by
Mission146
November 16th, 2017 at 9:42:03 AM permalink

Same. Just gravy. Vulture gravy. The first time I got FOUR bonus thingies I didn't even know that could happen.

That was a great feeling for me also :) I got it only once though.
skygames
skygames
  • Threads: 8
December 18th, 2017 at 4:29:28 AM permalink
As i remember in Book Of Ra wild symbol is Book. Ant it stay Wild, Scatter and freegames symbol. And 4 books in line, will paid like 4xScatter, and 5 symbols in line (or 4 maximal symbols).
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
Thanked by
bobbartop
February 21st, 2018 at 3:41:43 PM permalink
https://youtu.be/iIip0pSTCao
I am a robot.
  • Jump to: