michael.proctor
michael.proctor
  • Threads: 4
December 29th, 2016 at 7:23:03 AM permalink
Does Bovada use the same program/algorithms in their blackjack practice play as they do in their real play? I have had very hard sessions in practice play where I struggled just to break even and at other times in practice play where I did well and it seemed like I was winning 3 out of 5 hands. I usually bet $25 per hand and it seems to me the 21 Blackjack is the hardest so I usually avoid it. Usually I just stick to the games where the dealer stands on soft 17 and the single deck blackjack.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
December 29th, 2016 at 7:45:15 AM permalink
This seems like an exact duplicate of your other thread... to which you already had a couple responses... I'll re-paste mine:

Quote: Romes

While I'm not commenting directly on Bovada, there have been PLENTY of sites that have used different software in their "practice games" to make the players win more frequently and then slaughtered them in the real money games.

I want to say Axel commented on how bovada does the same thing, but I can't remember all of his internet rants correctly anymore. What I can say for certain is I would never use a practice games results to base my real money play off of. They have zero reason to make it the same, and the Terms and Conditions (T's and C's) basically say they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, so why the hell wouldn't they make that game slightly better to let you think when you play for real money now you're just getting unlucky?

Playing it correctly means you've already won.
michael.proctor
michael.proctor
  • Threads: 4
December 30th, 2016 at 7:37:23 AM permalink
I was hoping to get a response from the Wizard himself since he makes a big point of personally vouching for the people at Bovada.
allinriverking
allinriverking
  • Threads: 29
December 30th, 2016 at 9:56:55 AM permalink
Is Bovada legal for US citizens to place online wagers on? Are there any legal online gambling sites for US citizens. I googled that question a link to FBI page says still against Federal law to gamble online despite State laws. Thanks
  • Jump to: