gregger
gregger
  • Threads: 1
March 8th, 2015 at 7:56:34 PM permalink
I have been playing the Wizard's online baccarat free play and I am wondering how this compares to online baccarat for money? I am winning and it just seems to easy. Are the random generators more advanced or is it similar to the free play? What can I expect to encounter in the play for money versions?
Thanks for your comments in advance.
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
  • Threads: 58
March 8th, 2015 at 8:00:39 PM permalink
Its always easy until the losing comes. You are playing the easiest game to win and as well---the easiest game to lose.
Bac79=Hazardous Material and Chemical person correcting other's mistakes. Non AP'er, I can't count cards, low intelligence. Sprinkles magical dust on the cards. Has a lucky monkey. Baby also has a green one. Sum it up: "It's okay just blame me, it's all my fault"! ( No one believes me--so I chose to stop posting)
sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
March 8th, 2015 at 8:15:35 PM permalink
Quote: gregger

I have been playing the Wizard's online baccarat free play and I am wondering how this compares to online baccarat for money? I am winning and it just seems to easy. Are the random generators more advanced or is it similar to the free play? What can I expect to encounter in the play for money versions?
Thanks for your comments in advance.

It's definitely to easy
HornHighYo11
HornHighYo11
  • Threads: 7
March 8th, 2015 at 8:22:57 PM permalink
I got hooked pretty fast too on the practice site. Some crazy bets and BIG wins.
I got concerned with myself so I recorded my play for 44 hands (Feb26-Mar7):
Buy in for $500 each session (dump $9500 on TIE first hand) and try to get to the end of the shoe at $25 minimum.
Finished out at -$1345 with a total BR of $22000.
Run another 24 hands since and i am actually worse off. No exact tally yet.

I still want to give it a shot in Vegas if I get away this year. Love craps but want to switch it up a bit. Low roller so I will probably only risk $500 once or twice. Very much enjoy the baccarat stories & advice of Bf79. Much better than Varmetti.... or what ever his name was.
  • Jump to: