Malaru
Malaru
  • Threads: 79
May 20th, 2010 at 4:47:43 AM permalink
Im trying to remember who this guy was- and all I remember is he offered a series of VHS tapes for sale and he had an infomercial on tv that showed a couple minutes from a few of the tapes- and I cant for the life of me remember who this guy was. He offered insite on these tapes for each of the diffrent games & money management and others areas- looking back it seemed ligitament enough and just wise strategy for play. But I cant remember who he was.

It seems like his name was John or Ron; but im not sure. He was an older white male slender build wore a grey suite in the videos I think. I know its a vague out there referance but maybe someone here will know who Im talking about. The infomercials I remember were back in the earl 90's I think.
"Although men flatter themselves with their great actions, they are not so often the result of a great design as of chance." - Francois De La Rochefoucauld
avianrandy
avianrandy
  • Threads: 8
May 20th, 2010 at 7:15:01 AM permalink
Are you possibly referring to Bob Stupak of Vegas World?I know hed did infomercials.Hope this helps.
matilda
matilda
  • Threads: 3
May 20th, 2010 at 8:48:34 AM permalink
Probably John Patrick--He does not have the best reputation (this is a nice way of putting it).
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
May 20th, 2010 at 9:38:00 AM permalink
Maybe Jerry Patterson?
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
PapaChubby
PapaChubby
  • Threads: 11
May 20th, 2010 at 10:21:26 AM permalink
John Patrick is the guy that I remember.
Malaru
Malaru
  • Threads: 79
May 20th, 2010 at 1:08:34 PM permalink
You got it- It was John Patrick- had to do a google search on the name and see a photo. Thanks. lol- Well I figured that the videos were most likely a bit of a scam as most of those sort of things are- but I dont remember him saying anything that was just nuts in the infomercials.

thanks guys. :)
"Although men flatter themselves with their great actions, they are not so often the result of a great design as of chance." - Francois De La Rochefoucauld
  • Jump to: