PGBuster
PGBuster
  • Threads: 23
July 28th, 2012 at 11:43:43 AM permalink
On my last Vegas, I had a pretty lousy session at the Wynn and was comped some free meals. I did not get the chance to return to the Wynn on that visit. Is it likely this comp I was given by the floor supervisor is still on my card? I don't really feel like calling the Wynn and asking them about it.

Also, I am staying at the MGM Grand on a 2 night offer. Will I get the resort fee waived (internet sources vary) and is it reasonable to ask that I not get charged it?

Thanks for any help.
PapaChubby
PapaChubby
  • Threads: 11
July 28th, 2012 at 12:09:18 PM permalink
When I received a fully comped room at Aria, the resort fee was also waived. I would assume that if you're paying a "reduced rate," then the resort fee will be added on. If I can't get a fully comped room at an MGM property, I'll typically stay at a Caesar's property to avoid the resort fee.
PGBuster
PGBuster
  • Threads: 23
July 28th, 2012 at 12:10:49 PM permalink
Sorry I wasn't more clear in my original post. 24 hours of no sleep will do that to you, I guess. I'm staying on a full comp room, no charge to me. When I made my reservation, they didn't ask for a credit card or anything like that.
PapaChubby
PapaChubby
  • Threads: 11
July 28th, 2012 at 12:13:08 PM permalink
No, I understood you just fine. I just think fully comped vs. reduced rate is where they draw the line at tacking on the resort fee.
  • Jump to: