Poll
| 38 votes (70.37%) | ||
| 4 votes (7.4%) | ||
| 2 votes (3.7%) | ||
| 3 votes (5.55%) | ||
| 2 votes (3.7%) | ||
| 11 votes (20.37%) | ||
| 3 votes (5.55%) | ||
| 5 votes (9.25%) | ||
| 2 votes (3.7%) | ||
| 5 votes (9.25%) |
54 members have voted
October 1st, 2026 at 7:02:24 AM
permalink
Wordle 1,930 3/6
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Connections
Puzzle #1208
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟦🟪🟪
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
Blind guessing when it came to the blues and purples.
My Thrice score for yesterday was increased to 8, after they accepted "Corona" when wanted "Covid 19."
Thrice Game #1190 → 9 points!
🎲: 2️⃣1️⃣2️⃣1️⃣3️⃣
https://thricegame.com
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Connections
Puzzle #1208
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟦🟪🟪
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
Blind guessing when it came to the blues and purples.
My Thrice score for yesterday was increased to 8, after they accepted "Corona" when wanted "Covid 19."
Thrice Game #1190 → 9 points!
🎲: 2️⃣1️⃣2️⃣1️⃣3️⃣
https://thricegame.com
Last edited by: Wizard on Oct 1, 2026
"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness." -- Aristotle
October 1st, 2026 at 8:43:56 AM
permalink
Quote: WizardConnections
Puzzle #1208
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟦🟪🟪
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
Blind guessing when it came to the blues and purples.
link to original post
I didn't recognize the blues either.
At first, I thought "Ken" and "Sud" were for Kenya and Sudan, and it was "beginnings of African countries," but then I linked Acro and Cross, added Sud, and guessed on Ken as it appeard to be a much better fit than the remaining four
October 1st, 2026 at 9:04:53 AM
permalink
Wordle 1,930 4/6
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
BLOAT
TRIED
STRIP
RITZY
Attempt #4 took about 8–10 minutes!
Connections
Puzzle #1208
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟦🟪🟪
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
BLOAT
TRIED
STRIP
RITZY
Attempt #4 took about 8–10 minutes!
Connections
Puzzle #1208
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟦🟪🟪
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
October 1st, 2026 at 10:33:27 AM
permalink
Wordle 1,930 5/6
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
October 1st, 2026 at 10:30:18 PM
permalink
Wordle #1931 October 2: 4/6 par
Connections Puzzle #1209 October 2: perfect
Dog Hand
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜ PARSE / BBYYB
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜ ROSIN / YBYBB
🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜ STRUM / YBYYB
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 USURY / Correct
With G = 1, Y = ½, & B = 0, I scored 1, 1, 1½, and 5.
I spent more than ten minutes solving this one. Tracy has strayed for a second consecutive day.
STRUM was a bad guess: R could not be the third letter.
Lifetime I now have 18 more birdies than pars.
My streak is at a new personal high of 546.
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜ ROSIN / YBYBB
🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜ STRUM / YBYYB
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 USURY / Correct
With G = 1, Y = ½, & B = 0, I scored 1, 1, 1½, and 5.
I spent more than ten minutes solving this one. Tracy has strayed for a second consecutive day.
STRUM was a bad guess: R could not be the third letter.
Lifetime I now have 18 more birdies than pars.
My streak is at a new personal high of 546.
Connections Puzzle #1209 October 2: perfect
🟦🟦🟦🟦 BBBB
🟨🟨🟨🟨 YYYY
🟩🟩🟩🟩 GGGG
🟪🟪🟪🟪 PPPP
Today I did not see the purple PRIME ___ Connection.
My streak is at 14.
🟨🟨🟨🟨 YYYY
🟩🟩🟩🟩 GGGG
🟪🟪🟪🟪 PPPP
Today I did not see the purple PRIME ___ Connection.
My streak is at 14.
Dog Hand
October 1st, 2026 at 11:10:41 PM
permalink
"You ranked in the top 66% of players today."
Thrice Game #1191 → 6 points.
🎲: 3️⃣❌❌1️⃣2️⃣
https://thricegame.com
Today's average is 8.
Easiest: #2 with 42% 3️⃣'s
Hardest: #3 with 65% ❌'s: I predict this will be October's Toughest Question.
Dispute Resolution: Yesterday, my second answer to #1 was accepted, raising my score to 10:
Thrice Game #1190 → 10 points!
🎲: 2️⃣2️⃣2️⃣1️⃣3️⃣
https://thricegame.com
Dog Hand
Thrice Game #1191 → 6 points.
🎲: 3️⃣❌❌1️⃣2️⃣
https://thricegame.com
Today's average is 8.
Easiest: #2 with 42% 3️⃣'s
Hardest: #3 with 65% ❌'s: I predict this will be October's Toughest Question.
Dispute Resolution: Yesterday, my second answer to #1 was accepted, raising my score to 10:
Thrice Game #1190 → 10 points!
🎲: 2️⃣2️⃣2️⃣1️⃣3️⃣
https://thricegame.com
Dog Hand
October 2nd, 2026 at 6:30:20 AM
permalink
Connections
Puzzle #1209
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
Puzzle #1209
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
October 2nd, 2026 at 6:31:24 AM
permalink
Wordle 1,931 4/6
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Connections
Puzzle #1209
🟪🟨🟨🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟩🟦🟦
🟦🟦🟩🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟪🟦
Thrice Game #1191 → 6 points.
🎲: 1️⃣2️⃣❌❌3️⃣
https://thricegame.com
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Connections
Puzzle #1209
🟪🟨🟨🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟩🟦🟦
🟦🟦🟩🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟪🟦
Thrice Game #1191 → 6 points.
🎲: 1️⃣2️⃣❌❌3️⃣
https://thricegame.com
"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness." -- Aristotle
October 2nd, 2026 at 8:43:12 AM
permalink
Wordle 1,931 4/6
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟨⬛🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
INURE
SPURT
ASURA
USURY
This word hasn’t entered my consciousness much in my life.
Connections
Puzzle #1209
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟩🟩🟦
🟦🟦🟩🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Tricky!
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟨⬛🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
INURE
SPURT
ASURA
USURY
This word hasn’t entered my consciousness much in my life.
Connections
Puzzle #1209
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟩🟩🟦
🟦🟦🟩🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Tricky!
October 3rd, 2026 at 12:58:20 AM
permalink
Wordle #1932 October 3: 3/6 birdie
Connections Puzzle #1210 October 3: 1 error
Dog Hand
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩 PARSE / GBBBG
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩 PENCE / GGBBG
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PEEVE / Correct
With G = 1, Y = ½, & B = 0, I scored 2, 3, and 5.
I spent more than ten minutes solving this one. Tracy has strayed for a THIRD consecutive day... talk about my pet PEEVE! 😆
Lifetime I now have 19 more birdies than pars.
Sea of Greens #191 for this old dog.
My streak is at a new personal high of 547.
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩 PENCE / GGBBG
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PEEVE / Correct
With G = 1, Y = ½, & B = 0, I scored 2, 3, and 5.
I spent more than ten minutes solving this one. Tracy has strayed for a THIRD consecutive day... talk about my pet PEEVE! 😆
Lifetime I now have 19 more birdies than pars.
Sea of Greens #191 for this old dog.
My streak is at a new personal high of 547.
Connections Puzzle #1210 October 3: 1 error
🟩🟩🟦🟪 ggbp
🟨🟨🟨🟨 YYYY
🟪🟪🟪🟪 PPPP
🟩🟩🟩🟩 GGGG
🟦🟦🟦🟦 BBBB
Today I did not see the blue STARTING WITH U.S. MUSEUMS Connection.
My streak is at 15.
🟨🟨🟨🟨 YYYY
🟪🟪🟪🟪 PPPP
🟩🟩🟩🟩 GGGG
🟦🟦🟦🟦 BBBB
Today I did not see the blue STARTING WITH U.S. MUSEUMS Connection.
My streak is at 15.
Dog Hand
October 3rd, 2026 at 1:32:53 AM
permalink
"You ranked in the top 16% of players today."
Thrice Game #1192 → 10 points!
🎲: 2️⃣❌2️⃣3️⃣3️⃣
https://thricegame.com
Today's average is 7½.
Easiest: #5 with 44% 3️⃣'s: oddly enough, #5 also had 44% ❌'s
Hardest: #4 with 52% ❌'s
Dog Hand
Thrice Game #1192 → 10 points!
🎲: 2️⃣❌2️⃣3️⃣3️⃣
https://thricegame.com
Today's average is 7½.
Easiest: #5 with 44% 3️⃣'s: oddly enough, #5 also had 44% ❌'s
Hardest: #4 with 52% ❌'s
Dog Hand
October 3rd, 2026 at 4:03:21 AM
permalink
Wordle 1,932 X/6*
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
Connections: Sports Edition #740
Today's solve rate: 57%
🟡🟡🟡🟡
🟢🟢🟢🟢
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🟣🟣🟣🟣
Play the puzzle: https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/connections-sports-edition/?share=true
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
Connections: Sports Edition #740
Today's solve rate: 57%
🟡🟡🟡🟡
🟢🟢🟢🟢
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🟣🟣🟣🟣
Play the puzzle: https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/connections-sports-edition/?share=true
October 3rd, 2026 at 6:48:36 AM
permalink
Connections
Puzzle #1210
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
Puzzle #1210
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
October 3rd, 2026 at 6:50:04 AM
permalink
Wordle 1,932 4/6
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Connections
Puzzle #1210
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨
Thrice Game #1192 → 4 points.
🎲: 1️⃣3️⃣❌❌❌
https://thricegame.com
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Connections
Puzzle #1210
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨
Thrice Game #1192 → 4 points.
🎲: 1️⃣3️⃣❌❌❌
https://thricegame.com
"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness." -- Aristotle
October 3rd, 2026 at 10:11:05 AM
permalink
Quote: MDawgAnyone who has played it a lot, success becomes more and more based on "this possible word was already in a prior Wordle so it can't be in this one again" such that the game doesn't mean as much anymore. That's at least one fatal or at least ongoing flaw with this, that people who have played it a lot are playing a different game from those just starting.
link to original post
I still play only rarely.
And the point I made becomes increasingly relevant as time goes on.
There are really two different Wordle games being played. One is played by people like me, who almost never play and must actually solve the puzzle presented. The other is played by people who have completed virtually every Wordle since its inception and may eliminate otherwise plausible answers simply because they remember those words having already been used.
The question therefore becomes not merely, “How well can I solve this puzzle?” but, “How well can I remember which words have already been used up?”
At some point, the ability to remember previously used words may become more important than actual puzzle-solving skill.
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
October 3rd, 2026 at 10:17:16 AM
permalink
Wordle 1,932 5/6
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟨⬛⬛🟨🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
BLOAT
INURE
EMCEE
GEESE
PEEVE
I’m peeved that I didn’t get this in 3!
Connections
Puzzle #1210
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟨⬛⬛🟨🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
BLOAT
INURE
EMCEE
GEESE
PEEVE
I’m peeved that I didn’t get this in 3!
Connections
Puzzle #1210
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
October 3rd, 2026 at 10:18:16 AM
permalink
I just did a little research.
Apparently Wordle finally recognized the problem. It began reusing prior answers in February 2026—effectively conceding the point I made nine months earlier.
Apparently Wordle finally recognized the problem. It began reusing prior answers in February 2026—effectively conceding the point I made nine months earlier.
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/

