No votes (0%)
4 votes (12.12%)

33 members have voted

OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
July 13th, 2018 at 8:28:34 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

Is your birth name Donald Trump by any stretch of the imagination? ;)

Personal insult 3 days

$:o)
That was a joke by the way. Let's not make this a political thread
Last edited by: OnceDear on Jul 13, 2018
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
July 13th, 2018 at 8:40:01 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Wizard needs to up his game!!!

Mike! You need to increase the probability that all teams will steal. As it is, the level of cooperation is too high to make the game exciting.

Divide and conquer.

{:o)

I agree, this game has become a vacuum cleaner sucking money from Wiz to the rest of us with no prospect of drama or variety.

Actually, OD, I think it was your $60 award to 4 players that has wrecked the game. Now we have 4 players with $15+ and all the rest at $0-$5. So, for all but 4 players, there is no reason to not pool with the $15+ players, and because of that, none of the "poor" players would want to vote Steal when everyone is supposed to Share - because they will be pooling their ill-gotten gains at the end of the game.

So, I can't imagine any scenario in which someone gets selfish unless its one of the four players with >$15.

Maybe Wizard needs to add a third type of action - an alternative to STEAL and SAVE. Maybe a SWAP, where we all can swap winnings with another player.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 13th, 2018 at 8:54:18 AM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

I agree, this game has become a vacuum cleaner sucking money from Wiz to the rest of us with no prospect of drama or variety.

Actually, OD, I think it was your $60 award to 4 players that has wrecked the game. Now we have 4 players with $15+ and all the rest at $0-$5. So, for all but 4 players, there is no reason to not pool with the $15+ players, and because of that, none of the "poor" players would want to vote Steal when everyone is supposed to Share - because they will be pooling their ill-gotten gains at the end of the game.

So, I can't imagine any scenario in which someone gets selfish unless its one of the four players with >$15.

Maybe Wizard needs to add a third type of action - an alternative to STEAL and SAVE. Maybe a SWAP, where we all can swap winnings with another player.

You may be right on all counts, though Mike has confirmed that he approves of bits of mischievous bribery. We, including Wizard, should think up ways of spicing things up.. I'm sure he will.

I wonder if I could legitimately change my allegiance or maybe lobby my wealthy ex-team-mates to change their pooling intentions. hmmmm ?
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
Thanked by
prozema
July 13th, 2018 at 9:06:09 AM permalink

Is your birth name Donald Trump by any stretch of the imagination? ;)

lmao. My real name is Donna. Don is just a name I like.
I am a robot.
OnceDear
OnceDear
Thanked by
Jmarch79
July 13th, 2018 at 11:10:08 AM permalink
OK. Lying and collusion is accepted practice in this thread. I once tried to throw a wrench in the works by adding $60 to the pool. However, the team managers got me good on that one.

So now, by way of continually stirring things. I'll state categorically and truthfully that I've been in communication with Wizard with a view to him and I colluding to screw over the colluding collective.

Make of that what you will.

Well we can't make the game simple can we?
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
July 13th, 2018 at 11:18:40 AM permalink
I too was offered collusion by the Wizard. It seems his goal is to make the pooled money as small a total as possible. I think we should show him that we can in fact get MAX EV for the team each and every round! My alliance is to the pool!

#MeToo
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
SM777
SM777
  • Threads: 6
July 13th, 2018 at 11:31:08 AM permalink
I have also been offered collusion from Wiz.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
July 13th, 2018 at 11:37:37 AM permalink
I am joining Camp RS. Whatever few shekels I wind up with can be sent there.
Nathan
Nathan 
  • Threads: 66
July 13th, 2018 at 1:08:22 PM permalink

OK. Lying and collusion is accepted practice in this thread. I once tried to throw a wrench in the works by adding $60 to the pool. However, the team managers got me good on that one.

So now, by way of continually stirring things. I'll state categorically and truthfully that I've been in communication with Wizard with a view to him and I colluding to screw over the colluding collective.

Make of that what you will.

Well we can't make the game simple can we?

Once Dear, are you implying that you were lying about the $60? O.O
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
OnceDear
OnceDear
Thanked by
Jmarch79
July 13th, 2018 at 2:23:17 PM permalink

Once Dear, are you implying that you were lying about the $60? O.O

Would I lie to you?
Come the day of reckoning, either Wizard will have $60 of my funds to distribute, or there will be a moderator vacancy and one less limey on the forum.
I'll miss y'all.

So... anyway......

If ONLY the team that Ayacarumba is in bid's 'steal' and all the other teams bid 'share', then I'll send Wizard $20 to be shared by RS's team..... I understand that he personally intends to NOT share to the greater pool. But, he's a good egg and he might be lying.

Not as generous as last time, but whadya want? Blood.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
Thanked by
OnceDear
July 13th, 2018 at 2:30:02 PM permalink
Hmm, so I believe OD has been in coms with the Wiz. I believe the extra money will be there (though I think it's from the Wiz to try to mess things up). If he's going to give the $ to RS's team, who's a non-pooler, I think we should again have our focus be as much pool towards the money as we can get. 1 Share, everyone else steal to minimize the non-poolers takes.

(Still think we should have a cut off for pooling or not, and then not let them in it at the end...)
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 13th, 2018 at 2:49:38 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

Hmm, so I believe OD has been in coms with the Wiz. I believe the extra money will be there (though I think it's from the Wiz to try to mess things up). If he's going to give the $ to RS's team, who's a non-pooler, I think we should again have our focus be as much pool towards the money as we can get. 1 Share, everyone else steal to minimize the non-poolers takes.

(Still think we should have a cut off for pooling or not, and then not let them in it at the end...)

If one team shares and everyone else steals, then we get the worst of all worlds. Wizard pays the small prize and I contribute nothing. That would be pretty dumb, but would suit me fine.
Yes.... My offer IS from my own funds, though I have been in comm's with Wizard about 'stirring the pot'
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 13th, 2018 at 3:28:55 PM permalink

Seconded.

Who's for immediately and finally excluding RS and Ayacarumba from any share of the final prize pool?

I can see that those who said 'in' might be allowed to renege, but that would reflect badly on their character and would be a sorry state of affairs. But those who explicitly opted 'out' should not be allowed to opt in unless they have already amassed more than the average prize share.

We need to assign a 'Judge, jury and executioner' who will pass a concensus decision to Wizard for him to act on at the final distribution. We could only hope that Wizard would accept that ruling, rather than enter into any disagreements.

I nominate BeachBumBabs as 'pooling adjudicator' and I respectfully request that Wizard accept her pooling instructions at completion of the game.

Wizard does not want to get involved in any squabbles at the end of the game. I doubt any of us do.... well, except RS :o)
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
July 13th, 2018 at 3:31:07 PM permalink
I am in for pooling, but I reserve the right to not parlay with the group
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
MaxPen
July 13th, 2018 at 3:41:36 PM permalink

Seconded.

Who's for immediately and finally excluding RS and Ayacarumba from any share of the final prize pool?

I can see that those who said 'in' might be allowed to renege, but that would reflect badly on their character and would be a sorry state of affairs. But those who explicitly opted 'out' should not be allowed to opt in unless they have already amassed more than the average prize share.

We need to assign a 'Judge, jury and executioner' who will pass a concensus decision to Wizard for him to act on at the final distribution. We could only hope that Wizard would accept that ruling, rather than enter into any disagreements.

I nominate BeachBumBabs as 'pooling adjudicator' and I respectfully request that Wizard accept her pooling instructions at completion of the game.

Wizard does not want to get involved in any squabbles at the end of the game. I doubt any of us do.... well, except RS :o)

Wut? Bruh, I don't want to be in any part of your guys' pool. That's why I made my own.

#RS
#Mission
#Maxpen
RS
RS
July 13th, 2018 at 3:42:26 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I am joining Camp RS. Whatever few shekels I wind up with can be sent there.

I'll give you special treatment. You get to be paid in bitcoin! :)

You have to pay the transaction fee though.
troopscott
troopscott
  • Threads: 20
July 13th, 2018 at 3:58:07 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I am in for pooling, but I reserve the right to not parlay with the group

if you look you hsve to parlay otherwise you coukd come in with 40 cents and leave with $8 bucks for no reason
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 13th, 2018 at 4:17:14 PM permalink
Quote: troopscott

if you look you hsve to parlay otherwise you coukd come in with 40 cents and leave with $8 bucks for no reason

A few of us have said we will pool winnings but not put them forward into a big parlay. I've seen no complaints about that. Why would there be.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
Thanked by
OnceDear
July 13th, 2018 at 4:27:33 PM permalink

So... anyway......

If ONLY the team that Ayacarumba is in bid's 'steal' and all the other teams bid 'share', then I'll send Wizard $20 to be shared by RS's team..... I understand that he personally intends to NOT share to the greater pool. But, he's a good egg and he might be lying.

Not as generous as last time, but whadya want? Blood.

So if all teams vote SHARE except Team #5 djatc(leader), Ayecarumba, Mikey75, prozema and SOOPOO which must vote STEAL, OnceDear will give $20 to be split evenly between members of Team#3 UKMark(leader), RS, miplet, onenicklemiracle and nathan.

1. Well $8 of the $20 OD reward would be carried off by RS and onenicklemiracle and would not enter the pool.
2. And $2 of the $10 Wizard reward would be carried off by Ayecarumba who is not sharing.

So the net amount of money to the end-of-game pool would be $20 if we follow OD's scheme. I think we would be better off to ignore OD's offer and go for 7 teams voting SHARE for $20 spread evenly.
Last edited by: gordonm888 on Jul 13, 2018
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
prozema
prozema
  • Threads: 24
Thanked by
Jmarch79
July 13th, 2018 at 4:42:05 PM permalink
If extra money is coming in, I would assume someone is trying to buy something. That someone has admitted he was at least approached by the person who sets the rules for later rounds.

Something fishy is afoot.

If I was going to guess, the goal is to create some big dollar individuals to target in later rounds.

All that might be well and good if you want drama later... But if we play for a even distribution of money across players it makes the pool / parlay approach work better.
Nathan
Nathan 
July 13th, 2018 at 4:48:11 PM permalink
I think a reasonably logical thing is to have some people agree to have a permanent set decision such as, "Steal or "Share," and not be allowed to change their minds at anytime during the remainder of the game. For example, let's say I say,"Permanent Share," meaning I am not allowed to flip flop in say Round 8 to say Steal. I agree to Share for all the game and never change.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
prozema
prozema
July 13th, 2018 at 4:59:45 PM permalink

I think a reasonably logical thing is to have some people agree to have a permanent set decision such as, "Steal or "Share," and not be allowed to change their minds at anytime during the remainder of the game. For example, let's say I say,"Permanent Share," meaning I am not allowed to flip flop in say Round 8 to say Steal. I agree to Share for all the game and never change.

I have no inside knowledge, but if big money players are made a different decision becomes a factor... I.e. swap prize pools.

There are now two pools, one big and one small, and a handful of individuals out for themselves.

The disadvantage of a big pool is that it's much harder to get consensus on a decision in the collectives best interest democratically.
prozema
prozema
July 13th, 2018 at 5:17:24 PM permalink
Small pool... 3 forum veterans, one we have not heard from in awhile who was added because of BRs resignation (without reason) and the wiz recommend letting him in.

Big pool... OD and Rome's both contacted by the wizard... One pumping the pot and the other pledging loyalty to the big pool.

We are being played.

I need to think about options.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 13th, 2018 at 5:58:00 PM permalink

I too was offered collusion by the Wizard. It seems his goal is to make the pooled money as small a total as possible. I think we should show him that we can in fact get MAX EV for the team each and every round! My alliance is to the pool!

#MeToo

Hmmmm.

Does not seem a coincidence that the same non-pooling captain who has pledged to vote steal no matter what, according to gossip with scones, is the one being ceded to and worked around for extra coercive bux.

That drab and selfish maneuver would net the main pool $6 of the $10. 60% of available funds. While, of course, costing the pot $10 bonus for sharing.

All steal except team 7, who are all sharing, would be the first time 100% of the people in the game got paid on a round. It deals with the reality of Mr. Drab Maneuver, and improves the pool slightly, if numbers stay 21 of 33 playing, or slightly above 3/5 at 7/11.

ODs offer is curious. It would net the pool an additional $12 to the $6 . However, something is off, and I'm sick tonight, so having trouble putting my finger on it. Something about coddling not one, but two non-cooperators in a cooperation game. I'm guessing I don't get the point of the game, unless it's to make asses out of those who attempt to work together.

Speaking of OD, who on earth would want to be minister of petty squabbles post pool? Much prefer Ministry of Silly Walks.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Nathan
Nathan 
July 13th, 2018 at 7:35:59 PM permalink
Babs, feel better. Drink lots of fluids, eat chicken noodle soup, take your medicine and get lots of rest. :)
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
July 14th, 2018 at 1:08:45 AM permalink
I'm confused and not sure it's worth not being confused.
I am a robot.
OnceDear
OnceDear
Thanked by
prozema
July 14th, 2018 at 2:13:13 AM permalink
Quote: prozema

That someone has admitted he was at least approached by the person who sets the rules for later rounds.

Something fishy is afoot.

If I was going to guess, the goal is to create some big dollar individuals to target in later rounds.

All that might be well and good if you want drama later... But if we play for a even distribution of money across players it makes the pool / parlay approach work better.

Let's be clear. I didn't say Wizard approached me. He didn't. Wizard is straight as a pin. He may have approached others, but I doubt it.

That said, when I approached him, he confirmed that he was perfectly ok with me throwing little distractions and diversions into the game.

Don't assume there is ONE clear cut goal. The game will evolve how it evolves.

Wizard likes puzzles and many of us like to be challenged. This game isn't meant to be as boring as an ATM
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 14th, 2018 at 2:18:29 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

ODs offer is curious. .... However, something is off, and I'm sick tonight, so having trouble putting my finger on it. Something about coddling not one, but two non-cooperators in a cooperation game. I'm guessing I don't get the point of the game, unless it's to make asses out of those who attempt to work together.

If you are confused, I've had some success. I confused myself with this one.
Get well soon.
Quote:

Who on earth would want to be minister of petty squabbles post pool?

I worry about the future petty squabbles. Just trying to pre-empt them with a solution.
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 14th, 2018 at 2:46:02 AM permalink

I think a reasonably logical thing is to have some people agree to have a permanent set decision such as, "Steal or "Share,"

Bad idea to lock ourselves into one game-plan where the rules of the game WILL change at every round.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
July 14th, 2018 at 3:16:47 AM permalink

Pretty sure it was billryan who resigned. I'm doing this from memory, so if someone would confirm that would be awesome.

What happens if it turns out he is gaming the rules and wasn't sincere about resigning?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
July 14th, 2018 at 5:05:46 AM permalink
Mike or mods can you guys make a separate thread that only has the weekly results? It's annoying having to go through 6 pages of fluff for actual content
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
OnceDear
OnceDear
Thanked by
djatc
July 14th, 2018 at 5:11:56 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

Mike or mods can you guys make a separate thread that only has the weekly results? It's annoying having to go through 6 pages of fluff for actual content

Done.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/questions-and-answers/casual-corner/31063-cooperation-game-ii-rules-and-scores-only/#post661047
prozema
prozema
July 14th, 2018 at 6:38:44 AM permalink

Small pool... 3 forum veterans, one we have not heard from in awhile who was added because of BRs resignation (without reason) and the wiz recommend letting him in.

Big pool... OD and Rome's both contacted by the wizard... One pumping the pot and the other pledging loyalty to the big pool.

We are being played.

I need to think about options.

On the score board, RS is listed as not pooling, mission is listed as pooling, and Maxpen is ???. I believe those are the 3 in the small pool.

I don't think the big pool has good options for maximizing value.

- we have demonstrated ourselves incapable of all voting share... And that makes sense because there is not consensus on pooling and there is incentive to steal. .

I only really see two viable options...

1. Spread the money we do have as wide as possible... Meaning we default to steal until the rules change. This would force the non-poolers to join our pool or get virtually nothing and we would mitigate making any one of us a target if the rules change making that a possibility.

2. Appointment a delegate to act on our behalf.

we have no efficient way of collaborating with this large of a group. Even if we did, we would likely be narrowly divided on strategy.. so I'm sure this is going nowhere.

On second thought, disregard this post and carry on..
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
Thanked by
SOOPOO
July 14th, 2018 at 7:23:55 AM permalink
I wonder if one of the moderators would please change the title of this thread to OnceDear's Corner.

Because, for the last 30 pages it seems like 1 of every 3 posts is written by OD and because he is trying to dominate every phase and every aspect of this game. He seems to answer every post, makes his own money offers, keeps score and generally forgets that he is 1 of 30+ participants in this game.

I am tempted to offer my own personal money to the pool if OD would agree to not post in this thread for several weeks. But not tempted enough to actually do it, because I am neither attention-starved nor confused about my priorities in life.
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 14th, 2018 at 9:33:02 AM permalink

I wonder if one of the moderators would please change the title of this thread to OnceDear's Corner.

Because, for the last 30 pages it seems like 1 of every 3 posts is written by OD and because he is trying to dominate every phase and every aspect of this game. He seems to answer every post, makes his own money offers, keeps score and generally forgets that he is 1 of 30+ participants in this game.

I am tempted to offer my own personal money to the pool if OD would agree to not post in this thread for several weeks. But not tempted enough to actually do it, because I am neither attention-starved nor confused about my priorities in life.

Ouch again.
Ooops. that's another post by the limey.
I got the message, thanks and I'm not disagreeing with you. *Negative feedback is always appreciated
Open to bribes to STFU :o)

*Edit to add.
Last edited by: OnceDear on Jul 14, 2018
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
July 14th, 2018 at 9:38:27 AM permalink
it's just green envy.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
Thanked by
MaxPenOnceDearAxelWolf
July 14th, 2018 at 11:28:31 AM permalink
I am enjoying this iteration of the game more than the first. Keep throwing money at it OD! It’s just like a poker game where a player “straddles” the blind.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
July 14th, 2018 at 12:25:43 PM permalink

Done! I had to take 10c off RS, SM777, Nathan and JohnnyQ

;-(

And where did that 10 cents go ?

I vote that it should be "shared" with you for doing all this accounting.

ps:

per our agreement, please put 5 cents back into my account.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
Thanked by
OnceDear
July 14th, 2018 at 12:40:49 PM permalink

or possibly just simply cheap ?

Let's have some fun here.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
July 14th, 2018 at 12:46:50 PM permalink
Just got off 8 hour flight from Europe. I nearly vomited reading the last 30 pages of this thread. If I am supposed to vote I’m voting steal. Pm sent to Mike. All others can act accordingly. The cruise had recommended tips. I tipped over $300. Hard to concentrate on an extra 1/30 of $5......
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
July 14th, 2018 at 1:17:42 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

If I am supposed to vote I’m voting steal.

Hard to concentrate on an extra 1/30 of $5......

Let's burn the place down !
RS
RS
July 14th, 2018 at 2:24:33 PM permalink
If everyone votes SHARE, I will personally donate $100 to myself.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
Thanked by
RS
July 14th, 2018 at 2:27:00 PM permalink
Quote: RS

FINALLY, a team player ! ! !
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
July 14th, 2018 at 2:31:43 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I nearly vomited reading the last 30 pages of this thread.

Hard to concentrate on an extra 1/30 of $5......

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me. EvenBob could mail a ranting letter to his congressman for 1/30 of $ 5 x 3.

Or a postcard to preszident trumph for 1/30 of $ 5 x 2.1, assuming that John Kelly would read it to him.

Hey, let's have some fun here. I vote share ( or do I ? ).
Keeneone
Keeneone
  • Threads: 21
Thanked by
RS
July 14th, 2018 at 3:26:32 PM permalink

OnceDear
OnceDear
July 14th, 2018 at 3:29:34 PM permalink

Will you be pooling that with Mission146 and MaxPen or will you be screwing them over?

Or is this your formal resignation from the cool pool.
They should set you adrift if thats the case
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
July 14th, 2018 at 3:30:08 PM permalink
Quote: Keeneone

I don't trust that cat. It could be saying SHARE while thinking STEAL some CANNED FOOD. Cats are Cats. 'Nuff said.
RS
RS
July 14th, 2018 at 3:43:04 PM permalink

Will you be pooling that with Mission146 and MaxPen or will you be screwing them over?

The $100 would be going directly to me. Nothing to do with any kind of pools or whatever.

Btw, I always support cat pics. We need moar, always.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
July 14th, 2018 at 3:53:42 PM permalink

The $100 would be going directly to me. Nothing to do with any kind of pools or whatever.

OK, put your money where your mouth is, bigshot.....

I will contribute $ 200 to myself ONLY for whatever the outcome is of the next round. And an additional $ 200 of the Wiz's money.

Now that's a ballsy move !

ps: That may be the Ouzo speaking. Or the Jack Daniels. Or the Merlot. Or the O'Doouls.
UKMark
UKMark
  • Threads: 7
July 14th, 2018 at 3:57:13 PM permalink
This is tough.....being the captain when I have little/no history with you lot and the previous games.

On one hand I get info that seems to be confirmed in another post with added incentive to vote a certain way.

I thought the idea of this game was to get $$ from the Wizard but some just like to throw a spanner in the works for a bit of fun, and I don't blame them, which leaves with my dilemma......which way to vote???????

So voting "share" which is my preferred option as it gets the most for the pool will probably not work as there will at least one team voting steal.

Voting "steal" goes against what I want to do but at least spreads the pot around, unless all other teams vote "share" (unlikely) however, voting to steal may be a better bet if we ALL vote steal as this is not what the Wizard would expect, it also stops those not into pooling getting anything but loses value for the pooling members.

So after all of that....................the vote is in
Success comes in cans, not cant's
  • Jump to: