Thread Rating:

Johnzimbo
Johnzimbo
  • Threads: 4
October 5th, 2013 at 8:34:38 AM permalink
Here's hoping there is no talk about the winner getting a "yummy" meal later...unless it is a Big Mac
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
  • Threads: 115
October 5th, 2013 at 8:45:45 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I'm not sure who the sucker is, but I'll bet up to $500 he can't do it.

I'll join you. But I do want to see a photo of Pierce to see that he's not a Sumo wrestler who can do it, though. (I'm sure he's a regular guy.)
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
October 5th, 2013 at 8:46:54 AM permalink

So, Babs, you and I have $100 against each other, where I have the NO and you have the Yes. Agreed?

Agreed. (Gulp).
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
October 5th, 2013 at 8:47:12 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

SOOPOO here! Assuming my schedule allows, I'd gladly be the judge. Just to remind some people, my son, David, was in a triathlon, not just an eating contest. He first had two run two miles in stifling Vegas heat, then do two New York Times crossword puzzles, then eat the 100 McNuggets all in an hour. So he really only had 35 minutes or so to try the McNuggets. However, it was not time that did him in, it was the feeling that if he ate one more McNugget there would have been partially digested McNuggets all over the floor.
Mike is correct about the texture/greasiness being the nugget limiting factor more than weight/volume. David had successfully completed a 5 pound burrito challenge in half an hour at our local Burrito Bay. I believe a google search will show his picture in the t shirt he won from them.
It is difficult to make odds on this event. A true competitve eater would have no difficulty whatsoever with this challenge. A regular indulger, like myself, would have nearly no chance. Exactly where Pierce falls in the spectrum is hard to surmise.

So- early morning odds---- Yes -220 No = +180

If it can be arranged, I would like to invite Pierce and anyone else interested to the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area to attempt this challenge. I believe I can convince some attractive friends of mine to be present for photo ops as well (Mike knows who!). And if by some chance Pierce can do it over Thanksgiving weekend I can have David there, too. Perhaps he would want to attempt the challenge as well without the running and puzzling.

What city in Ohio are you from, Pierce?

By the way- there is a McDonalds right near the Pierce-Arrow museum in Buffalo...... karma?

Scott, you're a doctor, you should be there. Is there any medical risk on this aside from gastritis?
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
October 5th, 2013 at 8:50:28 AM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Be careful Wiz. Some people's long suit is eating a special food. Remember Pollock Johnny's on the Block. Had a polish sausage eating contest in the 80's Great big guys 300-400 lbs won the first few years. Then a 130 stripper won. LOL

In the movie " The Diner" that scene with Fat Earl waddling out after eating one side of menu ? That character was based on a guy I used to run with. Fat Earl Maggod. Claim to fame was he once had a bet about eating 100 Little Tavern burgers. Sociable bet. If Earl did it, the other guy paid. Earl stopped at 76, order fries and milkshake, other guy paid and stopped the bet. Was Earl bluffing ?

Anyway eating the menu straight down was the favorite bet of Minnesota Fats. Cause some people can eat a lot of a favorite food.

Minnesoat Fats was New York Fats till the movie The Hustler came out in 1961. I was 21 and had racked for Willie Mosconi the year before. He is Willie the stake holder in the movie and has no spoken lines. Jackie Gleason was a pretty good pool player, Paul Newman never held a cue before the movie. Willie did all the trick shots.

Just realized everybody I wrote about is dead. Damn, suddenly I feel old. SIGH

Gleason grew up in a pool hall in Brooklyn. He insisted that all of his shots be filmed panoramically so the whole world knew he was making his own shots. Best pool players in the world then were Mosconi, Jimmy Moore, Luther Lassiter, Irving Crane, etc. Fats was the hustler/promoter and made tons more money than them. They were jealous. Mosconi admitted in his last autobiography that he actually started liking Fats. Fats showed them how to get paid for just showing up.

And everyone knows that Mosconi beat the hell out of Fats all the time on the TV shows. But if they had been playing 3-Cushion Billiards, Bank Pool, or One Pocket it would have been Fats who was kicking all the ass. I seen Mosconi in an exhibition in 1985. He was 72 years old. Sweetist stroke I've ever seen.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
paisiello
paisiello
  • Threads: 21
October 5th, 2013 at 9:09:53 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

In most competitive food eating contests, if you can keep the regurgitation inside your body, you're still in it. I'm not really a puker, though, so it probably wouldn't come up...but just in case.

So if you do happen to regurgitate are you immediately disqualified? Or do you have a chance to "recoup your losses", so to speak.

Sorry, I had to ask.
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
October 5th, 2013 at 9:12:27 AM permalink
There could be prop bets, thinking of the Giants' safety play.

Hurling loss? (yes/No)
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
October 5th, 2013 at 9:24:59 AM permalink
Quote: paisiello

So if you do happen to regurgitate are you immediately disqualified? Or do you have a chance to "recoup your losses", so to speak.

You're immediately disqualified. I don't think anyone would invoke the option anyway for such a second chance.

Quote: Paigowdan

Hurling loss? (yes/No)

I think that is the most likely outcome, although it may not necessarily exit the mouth. That is what happened with SOOPOO jr. I've twice seen guys try to drink a gallon of whole milk and both times ended in a spectacular display of vomiting.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
October 5th, 2013 at 9:29:35 AM permalink
Well, as long as y'all don't get Pierce all nervous about doing this, where his stomach is tense, I think I have a great bet. Relax and win, Pierce!
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
October 5th, 2013 at 10:07:22 AM permalink
Nervous I can understand, having seen Monty Python's Mr. Creosote, from their movie 'The Meaning of Life.'
We won't add a prop bet, "Thoracic explosive loss."
It's the "Finally, Monsieur, a wah-fer thin mint...." that I'd be concerned about.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
October 5th, 2013 at 10:24:35 AM permalink

Scott, you're a doctor, you should be there. Is there any medical risk on this aside from gastritis?

People have died in eating contests. One specific case I heard of involved just drinking gallons of water. That specifically will change your blood electrolytes and can lead to seizures and cardiac arrest.
I was asked if I would allow my son to participate. I have counselled him not to, but he is an adult and I can't stop him. I think there are many less safe activities that people participate in that I think they should be allowed to.....

Gun ownership
MMA fighting
Organized cheerleading
Smoking
Pit bull ownership
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
October 5th, 2013 at 1:09:33 PM permalink
Let Soopoo do it, he's closer than I am. I didn't realize
Pierce lived near where civilization ends. I was in that
area a few years ago. Mullet hair cuts, rusty pickups
with gun racks, middle aged women in cutoffs so tight
they were showing off parts of their anatomy only their
gynecologists, cousins and half brothers are usually privy
to. I got gas from a c1978 pump, and the girl inside
ran my card thru one of those old mechanical card receipt
machines, the ones that go kerchunk! when they take an
impression of the card. I got the heck outa town before
I saw a bald kid on a porch playing a banjo..
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
October 5th, 2013 at 1:14:04 PM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

One hour is a long time. I think you can do it! I once drank a bottle of ketchup in 10 minutes for $50. Really one of the most stupid things I've done. Years later I would find out that people have died from that before because of the ridiculous amount of sodium. Good Luck if you do it!

Thanks for the well wishes! I did a crab rangoon contest once, two hours or tap out. I got up to seventy and was about twenty ahead so decided to bide my time, he tapped before hitting seventy...
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
EvenBob
EvenBob
October 5th, 2013 at 1:18:18 PM permalink
The trouble with nuggets is, they're so dense. No water
or air. Make a pile of them and that's whats going
in your stomach. A loaf of bread can be squeezed to
the size of a softball. The nuggets don't compress.
And the huge fat content works on you, it's hard to
digest quickly. Takes all you can do just to keep them
down after number 50 or so.
Mission146
Mission146
October 5th, 2013 at 1:19:09 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

If it can be arranged, I would like to invite Pierce and anyone else interested to the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area to attempt this challenge. I believe I can convince some attractive friends of mine to be present for photo ops as well (Mike knows who!). And if by some chance Pierce can do it over Thanksgiving weekend I can have David there, too. Perhaps he would want to attempt the challenge as well without the running and puzzling.

What city in Ohio are you from, Pierce?

By the way- there is a McDonalds right near the Pierce-Arrow museum in Buffalo...... karma?

I'm afraid that I don't think Buffalo would be feasible with my present work schedule. The closest major city to me is Pittsburgh, PA, I live in Eastern Ohio. The other thing is that I have to look at ER, so you have gas costs associated with getting to Buffalo. I'm pretty confident I will win, I put my ER at about 120% as it stands, but costs associated with performing the event in question bite into that.

It's more about the challenge than the paltry $100, but you still have to look at ER on principle alone.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
October 5th, 2013 at 1:20:37 PM permalink
I'd bet on you if it was, say, roasted chicken. But those McNuggets with all that grease and stuff? *shudder*

What's the most McNuggets you've eaten in one sitting anyway?

Also, as a side story, I remember reading about a girl who ate literally nothing but McNuggets since age TWO. I found it here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2092071/Stacey-Irvine-17-collapses-eating-McDonalds-chicken-nuggets-age-2.html
Fighting BS one post at a time!
Mission146
Mission146
October 5th, 2013 at 1:21:42 PM permalink

I'll join you. But I do want to see a photo of Pierce to see that he's not a Sumo wrestler who can do it, though. (I'm sure he's a regular guy.)

That's fair. PM me your cell and I'll take a picture tonight and send it to you. You have my permission to put it somewhere on-line and link to it if you know how to do that...I do not.
Mission146
Mission146
October 5th, 2013 at 1:22:40 PM permalink
Quote: paisiello

Sorry, I had to ask.

That wouldn't be worth saving the $100.
Mission146
Mission146
October 5th, 2013 at 1:25:43 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

I'd bet on you if it was, say, roasted chicken. But those McNuggets with all that grease and stuff? *shudder*

What's the most McNuggets you've eaten in one sitting anyway?

I can't say I remember, probably not many. If it were crab rangoons or anything I'm familiar with, I'd be golden. That's why I need to take some time in getting used to McNuggets, best way to eat them, acclimated to the taste, all of that. I haven't had a Chicken Nugget of any kind in years.
EvenBob
EvenBob
October 5th, 2013 at 1:30:03 PM permalink

I haven't had a Chicken Nugget of any kind in years.

There's a McD in the Plaza in Vegas, I got some
nuggets when I was there in May. They were on
sale, 3.99 for 20 or something. I ate 11 of them
and felt nauseous and threw the rest away. True
story. It's the fat content, it coats your tongue and
throat. They must cook them in bear grease or
something.
Mission146
Mission146
October 5th, 2013 at 1:42:29 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

There's a McD in the Plaza in Vegas, I got some
nuggets when I was there in May. They were on
sale, 3.99 for 20 or something. I ate 11 of them
and felt nauseous and threw the rest away. True
story. It's the fat content, it coats your tongue and
throat. They must cook them in bear grease or
something.

That may be, but you're older than I am and you weren't prepared to eat a ton of Chicken Nuggets.

That's why I must familiarize myself with them. The first thing you want to do is burn some of the calories that you are putting in, no sweating, but every calorie counts, so you want to stand up and eat for as long as possible. I was standing through fifty of those crab rangoons before I had to sit. It offers a straighht shot down to your stomach, and puts less pressure on your abdomen, so gases don't build up as quickly. It's the bloating that gets you in the end, so you want to make sure you void your bowels (if allowed) before the bloating, acid reflux and gastrointestinal pressure force it up the other way. You don't really puke because you're actually physically sick of the taste, your brain just tells you you are as a defense mechanism.

The other thing is becoming physically acclimated with the food. For a long duration, you don't necessarily need to go as fast as possible, but you want to find a, "Comfortable," fast pace. That's why I need to eat twenty-five (or so) a couple times before this. I have to maintain a steady pace until about fifty nuggets, and then you can kind of gradually decline.

In order for that to happen, you have to determine what the best way to eat them is from a mechanical standpoint. The thing with crab rangoons is they are really moist in the center, because of the cream cheese. The best way to minimize how much you have to drink (wasted stomach room) is by ripping off the outside corners of the rangoon, eating those, and then popping in the middle and using that to moisten your mouth.

I just hope they make the McNuggets well, if memory serves, they're moist because of all that fat...unless they are cooked too long and get dry. I could probably handle twenty overcooked ones, but any more than that, and I'd be in trouble.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
October 5th, 2013 at 1:43:13 PM permalink
Well, let's see preconditioning with 25. 25 in 15 minutes. I could probably do that, and it would be a very unpleasant meal. 3 more of those in the next 45 minutes. Eh, yuck, and good luck with that.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Mission146
Mission146
October 5th, 2013 at 1:49:21 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Well, let's see preconditioning with 25. 25 in 15 minutes. I could probably do that, and it would be a very unpleasant meal. 3 more of those in the next 45 minutes. Eh, yuck, and good luck with that.

No, you have to be faster than that. You can't pace yourself to start off at a pace of 100/hour, I probably need to pace...at the absolute slowest...to have 25 gone in ten minutes, probably faster.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
October 5th, 2013 at 1:51:52 PM permalink

I just hope they make the McNuggets well, if memory serves, they're moist because of all that fat...unless they are cooked too long and get dry. I could probably handle twenty overcooked ones, but any more than that, and I'd be in trouble.

Won't you be allowed to dip them in some water if they're too dry?
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
October 5th, 2013 at 1:52:01 PM permalink
Sounds good, as a strategy. It's not the first 80 that are the problem. : )
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Mission146
Mission146
October 5th, 2013 at 2:16:00 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Won't you be allowed to dip them in some water if they're too dry?

Certainly, I can use anything available at McDonald's to aid me in my quest. Many of the professional hot dog eaters do that with the buns, but I don't think I would dip any of the nuggets in water. I might take a drink after eating a dry one. The main reason is that you are taking something that tastes...better than awful...and making it awful by dipping it in water. The main thing is that you don't want the nuggets to actually taste bad.

Again, the perception that they taste bad after eating a ton is nothing more than a defense mechanism and an illusion. The first one tastes the same as the 100th one, so the challenge is more mental than physical. Physically, you only have to hold 100 down or make sure they only go out the right way. I think that waiting for some coffee to cool down and then drinking it would be helpful for most people, but I have to imagine I am pretty darn near immune to any effect that coffee could ever have, at this point.

I think that, when I eat number 100, I might go outside and have a smoke. It relaxes the system, so it might cause me to loosen my bowels. The main thing is getting it out, if I can, but I'm not going to resort to any laxatives because that's cheating and against the spirit of the bet. Maybe smoking technically isn't even allowed, I guess I should ask, but that's not a major part of my strategy, anyway.
Perdition
Perdition
  • Threads: 36
October 5th, 2013 at 2:16:12 PM permalink

No, you have to be faster than that. You can't pace yourself to start off at a pace of 100/hour, I probably need to pace...at the absolute slowest...to have 25 gone in ten minutes, probably faster.

I don't know how far away Canton is from you, but it could be a good warm up:

Feast Challenge

Also since learning about it, it is one of my favorite concepts. Also the whole restaurant was dreamed up during an all night Blackjack session at the Rio so even more reason to like them.
Mission146
Mission146
October 5th, 2013 at 2:18:56 PM permalink
Perdition,

That sounds cool, but I don't like most gravies. The gravy is pretty much where they get you, the other stuff would be a piece of cake since it seems like you can void your bowels. Just eat all of the turkey first and let it go to work.
Mission146
Mission146
October 5th, 2013 at 2:31:42 PM permalink
TRAINING PROCESS

I guess, just to make it fun, I'm going to take you guys inside of my training process periodically. More than anything, this should be fun for everyone, regardless of whether or not they have money on the line, win or lose. It's entertaining.

The first thing that I have to do is get my stomach used to occasionally eating copious amounts of food, but not necessarily chicken nuggets just yet. Essentially, I plan to have one, "Binge day," every week leading up to this thing, so today was that day. I watch what I eat pretty closely, from a caloric standpoint, so I have to make sure my body is prepared to take in more calories than I would usually consume in three days combined.

The first thing that I did when I woke up this morning is attack the remains of last night's dinner, because I work nights, I don't typically eat dinner before I leave for work, so I usually have it for lunch the next day. Anyway, I woke up and immediately ate eight tacos, ground beef, refried beans, soft taco shell, shredded cheese, sour cream. I ate a Pop-Tart after that. After eating the Pop-Tart, my daughter didn't finish her Pop-Tart, so I crushed that up, chopped a banana into it, added three scoops of ice cream and covered it in chocolate milk mix syrup. That was pretty tasty. Finally, I ate a container of Raspberry/Cranberry Greek Yogurt.

I'm not going to lie to you guys, all of that didn't even phase me. Not in the slightest. In fact, in addition to not puking, I haven't even voided my bowels yet today.
EvenBob
EvenBob
October 5th, 2013 at 2:36:59 PM permalink

I'm not going to lie to you guys, all of that didn't even phase me. Not in the slightest.

None of this will help you, Pierce. You have to understand,
what you're going to be eating isn't really food. It's a foul
and noxious substitute for food. Go and look up how a nugget
is made. I don't mean McD's version, the real way. It's disgusting.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
October 5th, 2013 at 2:44:51 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

None of this will help you, Pierce. You have to understand,
what you're going to be eating isn't really food.

I predict an episode reminiscent of the "eating in car" scene from Supersize Me.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
October 5th, 2013 at 2:55:15 PM permalink
P G, you are absolutely nuts! I love it. I'm going to have to come down for this -- you've moved very high up my list of priorities! Hopefully see you in December at the local McD's.

Does it matter if the nuggets are fresh fried? Like, will you order 20 at a time fresh, or all 100 at once?
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
EvenBob
EvenBob
October 5th, 2013 at 2:59:55 PM permalink

I predict a episode reminiscent of the "eating in car" scene from Supersize Me.

Lol. Here's the movie condensed down to 7min.
Just watch the first 4, the car scene is in the
first 2min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2diPZOtty0
Mission146
Mission146
October 5th, 2013 at 3:00:40 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

P G, you are absolutely nuts! I love it. I'm going to have to come down for this -- you've moved very high up my list of priorities! Hopefully see you in December at the local McD's.

Does it matter if the nuggets are fresh fried? Like, will you order 20 at a time fresh, or all 100 at once?

I'll certainly accept you as judge if you wish to judge it, the logistics also work well if you need to be near Carrollton, anyway. Carrollton is less than 100 miles from me, don't want to hand anyone my exact town, other than PM, so I'm not going to get any more specific than that.

I'm going to order all 100 of them at once, I can't afford to wait for any to cool down.
Mission146
Mission146
October 5th, 2013 at 3:16:46 PM permalink
Greetings!

Teddy might post a link to a picture of me that I texted him if he can figure it out. I don't look very happy in the picture because I had to stand with my knees bent, otherwise the top of my head would be halfway up the light fixture. Furthermore, I also had to cover the logo on my polo shirt, because it's where I work.
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
October 5th, 2013 at 3:21:11 PM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

Gleason grew up in a pool hall in Brooklyn. He insisted that all of his shots be filmed panoramically so the whole world knew he was making his own shots. Best pool players in the world then were Mosconi, Jimmy Moore, Luther Lassiter, Irving Crane, etc. Fats was the hustler/promoter and made tons more money than them. They were jealous. Mosconi admitted in his last autobiography that he actually started liking Fats. Fats showed them how to get paid for just show up

It was 1959, I was 19, and rack boy at Henry's Gordons pool hall in Baltimore. Mosconi gave an exhibition for Brunswick tables and I racked the game. When Willie was shooting, I was sitting on his chair. Talk about a front row seat. I remember somebody saying " He
ain't that good, all he shoots is duckers( Easy shots, called peeps in PA. ). And he was right, sort off. With Mosconi's postion I could have run 100 balls too.

Irving Crane made a memorable visit to Baltimore the summer of 1960. The money pool hall downtown was Kleins. 2nd floor of a brick building. !st floor was an Arthur Murray dance studio. Eddie Kelly ( great 9 ball player ) had women paying to dance with him
downstairs during the day and hustled pool at night upstairs.
A local business owner was down over $500 before he noticed something. His opponent has a striking resemblance to the picture on the wall with a brass plate beneath it saying. " World Champion Irving Crane " LOL

Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
Mission146
Mission146
October 5th, 2013 at 5:44:40 PM permalink
I sent Wizard a pic, too, if he posts it, I did not need to bend my knees in that one.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
October 5th, 2013 at 7:04:03 PM permalink
Does this look like a man who can eat 100 Chicken McNuggets?

Click on image for larger version.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
October 5th, 2013 at 7:12:11 PM permalink
If it was just chicken, I'd bet big bucks on him. But once you add in all that nasty grease and stuff, most people would probably vomit around 70-75 (other than professional eaters, of course).
Buzzard
Buzzard
October 5th, 2013 at 7:13:46 PM permalink
Exactly how I imagined Charles Manson's son to look like.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
October 5th, 2013 at 7:24:56 PM permalink

Exactly how I imagined Charles Manson's son to look like.

LOL!

Mission does kinda remind of someone, but I can't figure out just who yet...
Buzzard
Buzzard
October 5th, 2013 at 7:27:29 PM permalink
In a WOV group picture, EvenBob asked who was the fireplug on the extreme left. It was me !
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
October 5th, 2013 at 7:27:31 PM permalink
Careful 146 might be sand bagging. I see a strong resemblance to Joey Chestnut. :)
Buzzard
Buzzard
October 5th, 2013 at 7:28:42 PM permalink
His physique seems better suited for bagging sand.
Buzzard
Buzzard
October 5th, 2013 at 7:32:05 PM permalink
But I would still like to have some of his action. He has the look of a winner.
Mission146
Mission146
October 5th, 2013 at 7:32:59 PM permalink
I don't always win, but if I lose, it won't be because I gave up.

You have the right idea, Buzzard, you know eyes of steel when you see them!
Buzzard
Buzzard
October 5th, 2013 at 7:36:31 PM permalink
Back when I was doing things I should not have, it was a compliment to say a guy had no reverse gear. You fit the mold !
Mission146
Mission146
October 5th, 2013 at 7:42:00 PM permalink
Thanks, Buzzard!

I'm usually more cheerful looking than that, but you can only fail to take a usable picture so many times before you start getting annoyed and such annoyance is reflected in your facial expression...hence the look of determination!
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
October 5th, 2013 at 7:48:05 PM permalink
seriously, do people even think this would be hard. I have eaten a 20 piece and 2 medium fries in about 10 min and could have kept going. A whole hour for 100, easy!!

If I didn't think that I would die from a heart attack afterwards I would do this tomorrow for fun.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
October 5th, 2013 at 7:53:23 PM permalink
Quote: rainman

Careful 146 might be sand bagging. I see a strong resemblance to Joey Chestnut. :)

His physique seems better suited for bagging sand.

Funniest post I've read in days!
  • Jump to: