nflsport1987
nflsport1987
  • Threads: 1
October 4th, 2013 at 9:08:06 AM permalink
OK all you X's and O 's types. I need some calming down. I'm really nervous after listening to several sports media types saying the Dallas Cowboys will knock us down this week. (Especially with Romo calling us out and their D saying they are sick of hearing about us providing Dallas more fuel for their fire) .
Going on the Dallas Cowboys forum there fans think we will destroy them. There not very confident lol and also most of people I heard are picking us to win.
JimRockford
JimRockford
  • Threads: 12
October 4th, 2013 at 9:14:43 AM permalink
If you had watched the Dallas San Diego game last week you would not be worried. Denver should be concerned that Manning may damage his rotator cuff, throwing too many TD passes.
"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." -- Isaac Newton
chickenman
chickenman
  • Threads: 3
October 4th, 2013 at 9:17:20 AM permalink
Relax. It's only a six point line but hard to believe Dallas can stay that close to Manning. I have to suspend my disbelief when I watch the film of his play, the accuracy, recognition of defenses, amazing.

Do the talking heads think Aikman is going to don a uniform and throw eight TDs for thatdysfunctional bunch?
chickenman
chickenman
October 4th, 2013 at 9:18:05 AM permalink
Quote: JimRockford Denver should be concerned that Manning may damage his rotator cuff, throwing too many TD passes.[/q

LOL

chickenman
chickenman
October 7th, 2013 at 9:31:42 AM permalink
Well, Manning looked pretty normal even with the pick, but Romo was like the second coming of Staubach, not so much with the pick. Very entertaining game
  • Jump to: