altman
altman
  • Threads: 1
February 2nd, 2012 at 9:37:05 AM permalink
I am using Microsoft Outlook to access my mails. I had alot of junk mails in it so deleted around 900 mails from it. While doing so i have also deleted some important mails unintentionally. I wanted to know is there any way to get them back.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
February 2nd, 2012 at 10:50:44 AM permalink
Check you mailbox for a "Deleted Items" folder. They may still be in there unless you settings automatically empty the folder.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
larryjackson
larryjackson
  • Threads: 0
February 2nd, 2012 at 5:37:30 PM permalink
Hello Altman,
There is no need to worry if you have deleted important mails from Outlook. You can restore deleted emails using Outlook recovery software.
Download the software and restore deleted emails.
Hope it works.:)
98Clubs
98Clubs
  • Threads: 52
February 10th, 2012 at 6:52:19 PM permalink
Search for dot-ibx and dot obx extensions and tread VERY carefully. From waaaay back to Mail 1.0, this can be a cluttered mess. My recommendation since 1998 has been get a Y or G acct. and send all mail there, then read it there. You know, like going TO your mailbox to get the mail. Its their dime, take advantage of it. And no more "surprises" in your computer. I have to say, I last loaded a W-product without the Outlook/Outlook Express using a "custom" install.

Editted for this point... Did you know that prior to 9/11 that at Yahoo mail, you could login securely, AND read your mail securely?
Some people need to reimagine their thinking.
  • Jump to: