FTB
FTB
  • Threads: 7
January 28th, 2019 at 8:17:15 AM permalink
Anyone familiar with the Bull-Fight portion of DH Texas Poker game app?

If so, how do you suppose the top 5 are almost always the same users? What are they doing consistently to place top 5?

The only thing I can think of is they are using Martingale, specifically: one of them is only betting a crazy amount of chips on Two Pair (or Pair or possibly betting on either the hooded guy in sunglasses or on the lady in blue dress) and if that doesn't hit, s/he bets on Two Pair again but now double the original bet so when it hits, it would make up the previous loss in addition to now making a profit. Rinse, repeat, until a win comes up, then reset by betting original amount and continue collecting chips.

I have tried this myself but of course, at one point, I went ten straight bets without a win which made a significant dent into my (fake) bankroll when I kept doubling up my bet amount.

But these top 5 players consistently place as such, daily, weekly, monthly. I am guesstimating they have billions in chips, if not trillions, based on the amount of points it shows they are accumulating so I keep getting the feeling I'm missing something.
Playing #DH Texas Poker# Texas Hold 'Em by Droid Hen Droidhen use referral code 8pjpdna
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
January 28th, 2019 at 10:48:15 AM permalink
Can you post a link to a description of the game?

In terms of your question, I would suspect the use of bots.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
FTB
FTB
  • Threads: 7
February 1st, 2019 at 6:52:33 AM permalink
Can't find a link but I'll try to briefly explain.

Basically, it's betting on what will be the winning hand between two computer players (the aforementioned hooded guy in sunglasses and the lady in blue dress) who are playing headsup Texas Hold 'Em (and if you choose to, you can bet on which of the two will actually win).

You bet before their hole cards are revealed, then bet again after they're revealed preflop, then another betting round after the flop, and finally a final bet after the turn.

After the river card is revealed, it goes to mandatory showdown where everyone who bet (you and anyone else online that's playing) is paid (or not, depending on if your calculations and guesses were right on the money).

If you do a quick Google search for "droidhen bullfight," you should see a video on YouTube for it.

I don't think bots are bring utilized based on my experience about the app (I know some of the users in the overall top 100 that I know are not bots) but I could be wrong. My best bet (pun kinda intended) is that some Martingale is going on.

No big deal. Just wondering how the same players are almost always in the top 5.

Overall, it's a fun, harmless, time killing app that satisfies my urge to play poker when it arises.
Playing #DH Texas Poker# Texas Hold 'Em by Droid Hen Droidhen use referral code 8pjpdna
  • Jump to: