4 votes (3.36%)
3 votes (2.52%)

119 members have voted

terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 79
February 2nd, 2017 at 4:00:20 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Why are liberals always blowing something?

http://trumpdonald.org/

What fun and funny site
lol
Thanks Max :-)
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
February 2nd, 2017 at 9:10:30 AM permalink
If you are Dan Rather or Brian Williams, should you even be allowed to speak as a person in the press about honesty when talking about anyone else?
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
February 2nd, 2017 at 10:58:27 AM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

Even Politico has him at 49 percent approval rating. Other post-inaugural ratings have hit 59 percent.

Congrats Donald! You hit 49 percent during your honeymoon phase!

I believe the other post-inaugural rating that you mention but fail to cite was probably a crappy right-wing Rasmussen poll.
Eater of Worlds
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
Thanks for this post from:
rxwine
February 2nd, 2017 at 3:33:51 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

If you are Dan Rather or Brian Williams, should you even be allowed to speak as a person in the press about honesty when talking about anyone else?

Who better to catch all the lies? They've already been held to a much higher standard than Drumph.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
ams288
ams288
February 3rd, 2017 at 7:49:29 AM permalink
Last night Kellyanne Conway claimed the media never covered "the Bowling Green massacre" that was perpetrated by Iraqi refugees.

(The Bowling Green massacre is complete fiction - it never happened. She made it up).

Twitter, of course, is having a field day over this. As someone who went to Bowling Green State University in Ohio, I find this particularly amusing.

Perhaps she was referring to this massacre?
Eater of Worlds
terapined
terapined
February 5th, 2017 at 4:51:03 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Last night Kellyanne Conway claimed the media never covered "the Bowling Green massacre" that was perpetrated by Iraqi refugees.

(The Bowling Green massacre is complete fiction - it never happened. She made it up).

Twitter, of course, is having a field day over this. As someone who went to Bowling Green State University in Ohio, I find this particularly amusing.

Perhaps she was referring to this massacre?

This is rich
The fake bowling green massacre now has its own wiki page :-)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowling_Green_massacre
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
ams288
ams288
February 5th, 2017 at 5:36:54 AM permalink
Melissa McCarthy played Sean Spicer last night in what is, by far, the best SNL sketch in many many years...

Eater of Worlds
terapined
terapined
February 5th, 2017 at 6:38:51 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Melissa McCarthy played Sean Spicer last night in what is, by far, the best SNL sketch in many many years...

Too funny
What acting chops. amazing
Reminds me of the fantastic acting job Linda Hunt gave in the Year of living Dangerously.
ck1313
ck1313
  • Threads: 1
February 5th, 2017 at 6:56:53 AM permalink
Yes agreed it was very funny. Can't remember the last time I laughed out loud at a SNL skit. I have to say I'm one of those racist, white supremacist Trump supporters and I don't mind the way the left treats the president. It always made me sick the way they treated Obama as a God that could do no wrong.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 154
February 5th, 2017 at 8:00:55 AM permalink
Quote: ck1313

Yes agreed it was very funny. Can't remember the last time I laughed out loud at a SNL skit. I have to say I'm one of those racist, white supremacist Trump supporters and I don't mind the way the left treats the president. It always made me sick the way they treated Obama as a God that could do no wrong.

That's the difference, much of the right can laugh at this knowing the left still believes stuff like this helps their cause.

Meanwhile I laugh at the idiots violently protesting in Berkeley knowing they cost their side votes and hopefully $350 million in grants they got last year.

They left doesn't get it and I hope they never do. Add in some Trump policies working out and CA may be all the left has. Along with Keith Olberman.

• Jump to: