4 votes (3.36%)
3 votes (2.52%)

119 members have voted

ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
November 9th, 2016 at 4:07:33 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Is AMS putting away his popcorn, or is it thrown all over the living room?

I went to bed at 9:30 when it was becoming clear it was going to be a rough night....

Probably one of the better decisions I've ever made...
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
November 9th, 2016 at 4:10:56 AM permalink
Quote: Face

"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 198
November 9th, 2016 at 4:12:49 AM permalink
Raise your hand if you're planning to go out tonight and grab some women by the P. Why shouldn't you have as much fun as your President? I hope nobody grabs your mom or your sister or your daughter or your wife.
"𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳"______Edgar Allan Poe
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
November 9th, 2016 at 4:50:50 AM permalink
Well, well, well......
Good morning new world.

Good luck
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 115
November 9th, 2016 at 5:01:53 AM permalink
My apologies to Maxpen for thinking he was a loony. I guess I was a loony for believing in the media controlled mass of polls. Although no bet was made, I feel I owe Maxpen a beer at the minimum. And Mike owes me a crisp two dollar bill!
My younger son is distraught. My girlfriend is distraught. My ex-wife is distraught. I am not happy, but I am not distraught. I don't think this will be as bad for the country as all the liberals think, nor do I think it will be as good for the country as all the Trumpers think.
It certainly will be interesting!
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
November 9th, 2016 at 5:07:00 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I don't think this will be as bad for the country as all the liberals think, nor do I think it will be as good for the country as all the Trumpers think.
It certainly will be interesting!

This is kind of where I am at as well... it will certainly be interesting. And I've said it before: I'd much rather have President Trump than President Cruz!

In all likelihood, my life won't change much. My taxes will actually probably go down if his deficit exploding tax plan goes through.

My biggest "fear" is that he can overcome what everyone says in a very short attention span and do everything that is necessary to keep us safe here at home.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
November 9th, 2016 at 5:23:10 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

This is kind of where I am at as well... it will certainly be interesting. And I've said it before: I'd much rather have President Trump than President Cruz!

In all likelihood, my life won't change much. My taxes will actually probably go down if his deficit exploding tax plan goes through.

My biggest "fear" is that he can overcome what everyone says in a very short attention span and do everything that is necessary to keep us safe here at home.

You hit it right on the head. Your life wont change that much, nor will most of ours. We will continue to get out of it what we put into it. The opportunities are there for those willing to take them. The rewards might be a little easier to get without government in the way as much for us. My hope is that in a year of two everyone can see we are on a better path as a country.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 173
November 9th, 2016 at 5:35:13 AM permalink
Trump sold a bill of goods.

Many people seem to be impressed he did the same thing any good salesman does.

Doesn't mean the product is worth beans. The product and sales are not the same thing.
The Hall of Unverified Claims is a vast place with many shelves.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
November 9th, 2016 at 7:13:30 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Trump sold a bill of goods.

Many people seem to be impressed he did the same thing any good salesman does.

Doesn't mean the product is worth beans. The product and sales are not the same thing.

Both sides were 'selling a bill of goods', they always are, both sides.
With Republican control of Executive and Legislative branches, with a friendly Judicial branch, maybe some jhit can get done. I hope they get off their asses and get to work, working on the work, rather than just working on getting re-elected. I hope they proceed with caution, but proceed.
I prefer to remain an optimist.
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
crazydazy
crazydazy
  • Threads: 7
November 9th, 2016 at 7:22:13 AM permalink
The most powerful man in the world, who will have control of the most powerful military in the world as well as the most powerful nuclear arsenal in the world, is a man who had his twitter confiscated from him because he couldn't be trusted with not saying anything controversial.

He hasn't stepped a foot into office and is already starting a market crash because of his volatility.

Clinton was not a good candidate but at least she was stable.

• Jump to: