4 votes (3.36%)
3 votes (2.52%)

119 members have voted

ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
November 3rd, 2016 at 3:17:05 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

PA and CA looked at doing it by congressional district, kind of a more fair way IMHO.

AZDuffman thinks it's a more fair way. That tells you all you need to know as to who it benefits....
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 231
November 3rd, 2016 at 3:17:15 PM permalink
Quote: JimRockford

I didn't vote for him either.

57% of the people in 1992 who voted didn't.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
  • Threads: 30
November 3rd, 2016 at 3:22:56 PM permalink

Well, Bill Clinton as a rapist did in 1992. The email was more than "mishandling." And she should be facing prison time for it, same as someone in the military would if they did the same thing.

Any proof to your rape claim? Or you just don't know the difference between rape and adultery.

Trump is an adulterer and a rapist. Adultery act is not the same as raping a 13 years old girl or anyone.
crazydazy
crazydazy
  • Threads: 7
November 3rd, 2016 at 3:24:07 PM permalink

Well, Bill Clinton as a rapist did in 1992. The email was more than "mishandling." And she should be facing prison time for it, same as someone in the military would if they did the same thing.

1. There was no evidence Clinton raped anyone on or prior to the election of 1992.

2. The FBI concluded after a year long investigation that she did nothing nefarious. There were documents that weren't properly labeled as classified (2 or 3 out of thousands) that she passed on through a private email server that was hacked. If it wasn't hacked you would have never known about it and there has been no national crisis due to the leaked classified information.

Meanwhile you have trump proposing a ban on an entire religion from entering the United States, which is blatant discrimination based on religion.
November 3rd, 2016 at 3:28:01 PM permalink
Quote: JimRockford

I didn't vote for him either.

Bill was an adulterer but he did not rape anyone. Trump is a rapist, and AZD is o.k. with it.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 3rd, 2016 at 3:32:56 PM permalink
Quote: 777

Any proof to your rape claim? Or you just don't know the difference between rape and adultery.

Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick.

Quote:

Trump is an adulterer and a rapist. Adultery act is not the same as raping a 13 years old girl or anyone.

No basis for the claim. In the first place makes no sense that he would do that to a 13 year old.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 3rd, 2016 at 3:37:25 PM permalink
Quote: crazydazy

The FBI concluded after a year long investigation that she did nothing nefarious. There were documents that weren't properly labeled as classified (2 or 3 out of thousands) that she passed on through a private email server that was hacked. If it wasn't hacked you would have never known about it and there has been no national crisis due to the leaked classified information.

The fact that she had it at all breaks policies and laws. And it WAS hacked, by at least 5 entities they say.

Quote:

Meanwhile you have trump proposing a ban on an entire religion from entering the United States, which is blatant discrimination based on religion.

GOOD! We should keep them out. Maybe you are blind to what muslims are doing in Europe, but it is still happening. And there is no "right" to enter the USA if you are not a citizen. I don't care if it is not PC or "not who we are." You are talking about cultural destruction. Ask the average German how all those muslims are working out for them.
November 3rd, 2016 at 3:54:09 PM permalink

Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick.

Quote:

No basis for the claim. In the first place makes no sense that he would do that to a 13 year old.

Bill also says you raped Juanita Broaddrick, and many other girls of various ages. Right? How would you react to such accusation?

A Judge called Hastert 'serial child molester,' and gave him 15 months in prison. Does this make any sense to you? I guess not because Trump's raping a 13-year old does not make sense to you.

I think you are o.k. with physically raping someone, but sex-ting via email an absolute no-no.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
November 3rd, 2016 at 4:00:45 PM permalink

Bill also says you raped Juanita Broaddrick, and many other girls of various ages....

...I think you are o.k. with physically raping someone, but sex-ting via email an absolute no-no.

Is this allowed?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 3rd, 2016 at 4:00:53 PM permalink

I think you are o.k. with physically raping someone, but sex-ting via email an absolute no-no.

I think there is no reason to believe any of these Trump allegations. Funny how they all come out at the end of the election season?

I think sexting is childish behavior. I think inability to stop texting is a sign of deep emotional issues.

• Jump to: