bl90
bl90
  • Threads: 1
April 7th, 2016 at 7:51:34 PM permalink
I dont know if this is the right topic to post this. Sorry if it's wrong.
I have an account with bovada for a couple of years already, but this is the first time I request for a pay out of $500. It has been more than a month and I still see nothing. I called customer service and they just repeated the same sentence that there are some delay on their system but then they didnt seem to do anything for it. Is this normal? And how long does it normally take to get the money back to your bank?
Thanks in advance!
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 26
April 7th, 2016 at 7:58:26 PM permalink
I usually get it within a week but my last 4 cash outs over the last 8 weeks have been crazy slow by their standards. The longest one taking I think almost a month to reach my bank account. Sadly they have gotten slow out of nowhere and we all get to suffer because of whatever issues they are having whether it be incompetence or lack of staff for the volume of players and thus volume of cash outs that are occurring. Keep patient as that is about the only thing that you can do at this point. GL
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston
bl90
bl90
  • Threads: 1
April 7th, 2016 at 8:40:36 PM permalink
Thanks for replying. I guess I will have to wait more then. But they have to fix it somehow. They will lose a lot of customer this way.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 26
April 7th, 2016 at 9:09:20 PM permalink
Your welcome, hope my answer helped a bit. You should check out the rest of this site if you like gambling. I ended up on this site by accident for one reason. I decided to explore it a bit and now it is one my favorite websites to visit everyday.

Welcome to the forum btw bl90!
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
April 14th, 2016 at 9:34:57 PM permalink
Quote: bl90

Thanks for replying. I guess I will have to wait more then. But they have to fix it somehow. They will lose a lot of customer this way.

welcome to the forum, bl90. I'd like to hear back when you do get paid, if you don't mind.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
  • Jump to: