What are those slot machines called that award you spins that the game does
for you? All that I can figure out to call them from ur YouTube video is bonus
round machines.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
September 18th, 2015 at 4:08:47 AM permalink
In my limited experience, the "bonus round" has almost always been called a "bonus feature" or "free games feature".
May the cards fall in your favor.
Pinit2winit
Pinit2winit
  • Threads: 25
September 18th, 2015 at 10:38:06 AM permalink
If you're looking for a specific name im not sure. The ones i know for sure are usually "Wild 7's" which is either red or silver machines ina group of 6 all with a progressive jackpot. The extra games are decided from 3 "free spin" logos appearing and you select from 16 cards on the touch screen until you match 3 of a specific number ie: "5 spins 7 spins 11 spins 5 spins 11 spins 5 spins" would yield 5 free spins and double pay.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
September 18th, 2015 at 8:24:12 PM permalink
Quote: Pinit2winit

The ones i know for sure are usually "Wild 7's" which is either red or silver machines...

That sounds like you are describing a specific game (or set of games) in the Quick Hit family.

There are many slot machines which offer a free games or free spins feature. Almost all the modern video reel slots seem to, many of the somewhat older reel slots do (from what I've seen, usually in a 5 reel 9 (or more) line configuration - 3 reel 1, 3, or 5 line configurations seem to rarely offer a free spins feature).

Off the top of my head, Pompeii, Way To Go, Sun and Moon (and a whole slew of other Aristocrat games), Phone Tag, Lucky Larry's Lobstermania, Tabasco (and a whole slew of other IGT games - but usually not Red White and Blue), a whole bunch of WMS games (Top O Mornin comes to mind).

In the video poker world, Extra Draw Frenzy comes to minds.
May the cards fall in your favor.
  • Jump to: